Dragonfly Of Mari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi's Dragonfly~ Full of fun, interesting.. People!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats you most hated subject at school atm

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

Whats you most hated subject at school atm Empty
PostSubject: Whats you most hated subject at school atm   Whats you most hated subject at school atm EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:16 pm

PHYSICS!!!
Back to top Go down
https://dragonfly.forumotion.net
Aquasol

Aquasol

PostSubject: Re: Whats you most hated subject at school atm   Whats you most hated subject at school atm EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:00 pm

Mine was Geometry/math in general-- not because I sucked at it, but because I got the short straw too many times of having shitty, pre-occupied teachers who thought copying examples straight out of the book made for teaching.

I'd say PE, but PE in high school was better 'cause it was something other than HERE RUN LAPS. I couldn't do laps well, but when it came to sprinting, I was among the top. D:
Back to top Go down
http://hly-drgn-swrd.livejournal.com/profile
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Whats you most hated subject at school atm   Whats you most hated subject at school atm EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:07 pm

I <3 MAth XD

and any sort of running or phyical activites

but right now Physics and my AP Seminar class is like GEY! i am doing good in psych thoo
Back to top Go down
https://dragonfly.forumotion.net
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Whats you most hated subject at school atm   Whats you most hated subject at school atm EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:52 am

P.E.

Run laps for 15 minutes, then play basketball with a bunch of people who treat the class like it's the Summer Olympic Games.
Back to top Go down
Kittah

Kittah

PostSubject: Re: Whats you most hated subject at school atm   Whats you most hated subject at school atm EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:24 pm

Algebra.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Whats you most hated subject at school atm   Whats you most hated subject at school atm EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:44 pm

LUNCH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats you most hated subject at school atm   Whats you most hated subject at school atm Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats you most hated subject at school atm
Page 1 of 1