Dragonfly Of Mari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi's Dragonfly~ Full of fun, interesting.. People!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Creating a Backstory to Your Character

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pikochu

Pikochu

Creating a Backstory to Your Character Empty
PostSubject: Creating a Backstory to Your Character   Creating a Backstory to Your Character EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:28 pm

Okay, so, in an RP, we are using our own personality put into the character you made on Mabinogi. That's nice, however, doesn't it seem a bit boring that we all have the same origin? Or, for that matter, the only special thing we really did was the generation quests?
How lame. How about we create a backstory to us, or a story behind the habits we have on Mabi? Every action, possession, and scar we have has some story behind it, so why not explain it?

For example: You guys know me, I'm the happy, ever-optimistic, sarcastic, we-don't-know-if-she's-high-or-not musician/archer/family member of the guild. I tend to afk without notice. AFK is something unacceptable in an RP, so we try to substitute that with something of the equivalent.
I'm narcoleptic.
Okay, that works; but, why? How did I become narcoleptic?
A while after being introduced into the world of Erinn, I felt more powerful than I ever have. So, being the stupid optimist I am, I ran into Ciar dungeon alone. I managed to make it as far as the Golem. After making one bad mistake, I was hit by one of the golem's arms which caused me to fly into a wall.
The impact from hitting the wall damaged my brain, which both makes me sleep without notice, and erased any memory I had of the world I came from. I was later found by some travelers, knocked unconscious, and losing blood, and was taken to the Tir Chonaill healer.

That's my backstory, let me hear yours.
Back to top Go down

Creating a Backstory to Your Character
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonfly Of Mari :: Dragonfly! :: RolePlay-
Jump to: