Dragonfly Of Mari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi's Dragonfly~ Full of fun, interesting.. People!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our story topic?

Go down 
+3
Pikochu
Raziel
Rikka
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

Our story topic? Empty
PostSubject: Our story topic?   Our story topic? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:13 pm

Lets hear your suggestions about what were gonna rp about?

RP: Kinda like making an anime.... we have story starter and develope our charcters..

my suggestion is just using mabi and the guild.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonfly.forumotion.net
Raziel

Raziel

Our story topic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our story topic?   Our story topic? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:42 pm

Theres has to be fighting and stuffs! No lucky star nonsense!....ok yea there can be lucky star nonsense but this isnt becoming a sitcom@
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

Our story topic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our story topic?   Our story topic? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:46 am

Y'know, because this is just going to frustrate the crap out of us somewhere along the lines of this story, let's add these rules:

If you are killed, or die of a natural cause, you are dead.

You may only return from the grave if you are resurrected by a special event in the story. This special event may only happen once, therefore, if you die again, you have no hope of returning from the grave.

Erinn rules state that if you "die", you are merely knocked-unconscious, so you can just get back on your feet either where you died or elsewhere. In a story, a death of a character usually introduces the conflict or adds on to the conflict of the plot. Being able to just get back on your feet after you died kinda ruins the effect of death in a plot. Keeping this in mind, another couple of rules need to be added:

Only you can decide when you are killed. No other participant in the RP may call upon your demise.

You are not a deity, know your limits. If you are confronted with something more than you know you could possibly handle, either you die, or you ask a friend to help.

As for a story, I have two suggestions:

Another guild is out to get us for reasons that shall be thought up later.

Whatever caused Erinn to start becoming TNN happens (my guess is that the monsters decide to finally step-foot outside the dungeons they're placed in and start destroying everything) and it is the duty of the Dragonfly guild to save Erinn.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

Our story topic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our story topic?   Our story topic? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:10 am

dam thats good mom XD... I like that.... we just a story starter? ( looks at Piko)

Oh when we talk... should we make it in third person?
Back to top Go down
Meeks~

Meeks~

Our story topic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our story topic?   Our story topic? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:30 pm

meeks the demon queen is revived by some kitty wizards and is looking for revenge on the people who sealed her? (the guild) xD
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

Our story topic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our story topic?   Our story topic? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:07 pm

Rikka wrote:
Oh when we talk... should we make it in third person?

I guess that's really up to preference. Unless a rule is set, I'm gonna use first person, just because that's the style I feel comfortable with.

Meeks~ wrote:
meeks the demon queen is revived by some kitty wizards and is looking for revenge on the people who sealed her? (the guild) xD

Interesting, but, why were you sealed in the first place? What did you do in order to deserve being sealed?
Back to top Go down
Meeks~

Meeks~

Our story topic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our story topic?   Our story topic? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:40 pm

Dont sweat the minor details, lets just say i was being a bad girl~
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

Our story topic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our story topic?   Our story topic? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:04 pm

I like the Idea of Erinn becoming TNN and the rules set in place now are a good start, funny thing about that is i wrote somthing like that last year during school.
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

Our story topic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our story topic?   Our story topic? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:08 pm

So do we kill each other in mabi every time we see each other? And which other guild is cool enough for us to RP with? Are we going to capture this and post it on youtube? I want to kill each other how do I start? I want to be a lead character where do I sign up at? AARGGHHH SO MUCH QUESTION!

So how do we start and is all the memebers in our guild involve?
Back to top Go down
Toasty

Toasty

Our story topic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our story topic?   Our story topic? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:28 pm

I WHANTA BE meeks right hand man umm girl "also a bad guy" cheers
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

Our story topic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our story topic?   Our story topic? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:42 am

Hero wrote:
So do we kill each other in mabi every time we see each other? And which other guild is cool enough for us to RP with? Are we going to capture this and post it on youtube? I want to kill each other how do I start? I want to be a lead character where do I sign up at? AARGGHHH SO MUCH QUESTION!

So how do we start and is all the memebers in our guild involve?

We don't necessarily have to pick out a guild that actually exists. Just use Fictional Guild A, which will be named later if we decide to use that plot.

Too much of a hassle to do all this in mabi, which is why we have a forum for this.

Everyone is a lead character.

Toasty wrote:
I WHANTA BE meeks right hand man umm girl "also a bad guy" cheers

Once I think about it, we can combine Meeks' story idea with the Other Guild story idea.
Some other guild, which looks forward to the fall of Dragonfly, has decided to revive Meeks, the Demon Queen, and Toasty, her most trusted assistant.

Opinions?
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

Our story topic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our story topic?   Our story topic? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:54 pm

I already have the concept of my character^^ so just waiting for a storyline. how bout we do this....A fictional guild thats trying to set formors free into erinn and we have to try and stop them?
Back to top Go down
Toasty

Toasty

Our story topic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our story topic?   Our story topic? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:40 pm

yeahnesss! ok so the evil guild should have eather a REALLY EVIL NAME or like a sugerpuff name like snowflakes oor something like fruitflys <.<
Back to top Go down
Meeks~

Meeks~

Our story topic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our story topic?   Our story topic? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:55 pm

lol lets call it powerpuff
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

Our story topic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our story topic?   Our story topic? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:38 pm

On the evil guild's name, how about something that doesn't sound evil. Something that makes them think they're the good guys. That's such a common misconception about villains: half the time, they think they're the good guys.

How about Liberation?
Back to top Go down
Meeks~

Meeks~

Our story topic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our story topic?   Our story topic? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:12 pm

...well if your thinkin like that pik, cant get more good guyish than Heros
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

Our story topic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our story topic?   Our story topic? EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:09 am

Masayoshi= Japanese word for Justice
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

Our story topic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our story topic?   Our story topic? EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:12 am

lol... Lets just choose a topic write the intro and get it started.. xD
Back to top Go down
Toasty

Toasty

Our story topic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our story topic?   Our story topic? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:16 am

Voits rikka goes first cause shes thought this up O_O
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

Our story topic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our story topic?   Our story topic? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:29 am

Toasty wrote:
Voits rikka goes first cause shes thought this up O_O

Grrrr.... Well, first i needa know for sure wat the story is >..> scratch
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

Our story topic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our story topic?   Our story topic? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:34 pm

well we only had 2 ideas....then i just figured to combine the two.....wanna go with that?
Back to top Go down
Toasty

Toasty

Our story topic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our story topic?   Our story topic? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:47 pm

yeah evil guild free meeks take over world something somethign
Back to top Go down
generic

generic

Our story topic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our story topic?   Our story topic? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:15 pm

oooh i want in on this :3 hmmm...... I want to be either that hidden person or enigmatic person or something else i cant think up of....
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

Our story topic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our story topic?   Our story topic? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:37 pm

ok im gonna start it, youre character is the charcter off of mabi.. u just play different roles if u said so in this thread!
Back to top Go down
Meeks~

Meeks~

Our story topic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our story topic?   Our story topic? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:27 pm

lol i like how it started but it needs some jaws music
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our story topic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our story topic?   Our story topic? Empty

Back to top Go down

Our story topic?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonfly Of Mari :: Dragonfly! :: RolePlay-
Jump to: