Mabinogi's Dragonfly~ Full of fun, interesting.. People!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

MODS!?!?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hero

PostSubject: MODS!?!?    Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:52 am

well most of the mods i got i get it from http://mabimods.net

i been using it for a good 2 year now andddddddddddd now it look kinda crappy soo i need a new source for mods so any1 else do mods dat want to share?
Back to top Go down
Kittah

PostSubject: Re: MODS!?!?    Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:07 am

Hero wrote:
well most of the mods i got i get it from http://mabimods.net

i been using it for a good 2 year now andddddddddddd now it look kinda crappy soo i need a new source for mods so any1 else do mods dat want to share?
Well, not me causee I usually get my mods from you or Rin.<3
Back to top Go down
Old Man Rinkle

PostSubject: Re: MODS!?!?    Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:10 pm

I honestly can say that the last time I was there Hero, it was a decent place for the public mods. There was also nice hints about private mods if you knew how to make mod yourself. But I was banned awhile back so I dunno now. pale

As for new links, I don't really have any, but I can say if you want mods, the best public mods are Tiara Moonshine Mod, Nogi-Nogi Party, and Frontend (If it still exists, it was useful for it's pre-made PMG swaps and such). Since Tiara has recently been integrating Nogi-Nogi Party into it's compilation, it's really your best public mod pack available. Smile

I'd imagine Mabimods.net still has all those available, after registering of course. tongue

Of course there will probably be better ones in the future, but as for now, that's what's out there. However, if anyone has anything else to report on that, I'm all ears. Neutral

tl:dr
Hero, I think that's the best place to my knowledge for public mods. silent
Nicest public stuff out there being Tiara Moonshine Mod, and maybe Frontend for different Custom PMG swaps.
Back to top Go down
Meeks~

PostSubject: Re: MODS!?!?    Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:36 pm

B> someone to send me mods and keep em updated through msn or something ;-;
every time i get mods i end up taking em out cuz somebody (sokkeh) forgets to send me updates ;-;
Back to top Go down
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: MODS!?!?    Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:29 pm

meeks just go to mabimods and get the tara and the nogatay it tell ya how to make um work all nice like AND when ever theres a update tehy has a new one out in like 24 hours flower
Back to top Go down
Hero

PostSubject: Re: MODS!?!?    Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:29 pm

well anyway the basic mods are in dat link i gave up there just go to client modification or files. i use nogiparty and tiara. just download them all its very basic mods extract the nogiparty and place it in the nexon/mabi folder. then run tiaramoonshine and tada mods~

for extra mods and advance mod u will need to find a provider for dat, it use to be gildong Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aquasol

PostSubject: Re: MODS!?!?    Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:39 pm

Hero wrote:
well anyway the basic mods are in dat link i gave up there just go to client modification or files. i use nogiparty and tiara. just download them all its very basic mods extract the nogiparty and place it in the nexon/mabi folder. then run tiaramoonshine and tada mods~

for extra mods and advance mod u will need to find a provider for dat, it use to be gildong Very Happy

You can also still use ePVPers, but I'd advise against it. After the Dark Raccoon/range.dll drama, most of the shadier mods started vanishing.

But none of us would use them, -right-?
Back to top Go down
http://hly-drgn-swrd.livejournal.com/profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MODS!?!?    

Back to top Go down

MODS!?!?
Page 1 of 1