Dragonfly Of Mari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi's Dragonfly~ Full of fun, interesting.. People!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joke of the Century

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Klarrann

Klarrann

Joke of the Century Empty
PostSubject: Joke of the Century   Joke of the Century EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:49 pm

So The Pope was attending a conference at the United Nations when he was recieved a summons back to Rome. It seemed very urgent so the pope hailed a cab and was on his way to the airport. Now in this particular state, the speed limit is always 55mph. The Pope asked the drive if he could drive a little faster. The Driver repiles, i can't do that sir, i already have 2 tickets and if i got another one I would lose my license. I have a family to take care of. So the Pope asked, would it be alirght if i drove? The Driver agreed. So the Pope took the wheel and took off at 60mph 70mph 80mph etc. Eventually, they were pulled over by the Patrol. The patrol called up the Commisioner. Sir, I've just pulled over someone who was speeding, but he is a very important person. The commisioner asks, is he the Mayor? patrol answers Higher. A Senator? higher A member of the Supreme Court? higher. The commisioner finally asked, well, who the hell is it then? the Patrol answers"I dont know Sir, but he's got the Pope driving for him"
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Joke of the Century   Joke of the Century EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:59 pm

LOL!
Back to top Go down
https://dragonfly.forumotion.net
generic

generic

PostSubject: Re: Joke of the Century   Joke of the Century EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 6:54 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joke of the Century   Joke of the Century Empty

Back to top Go down

Joke of the Century
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonfly Of Mari :: Dragonfly! :: The Rattle-
Jump to: