Dragonfly Of Mari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi's Dragonfly~ Full of fun, interesting.. People!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Klarrann

Klarrann

A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts Empty
PostSubject: A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts   A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:40 pm

I'll Start off with a weak riddle, ifya got better ones, post em :3

Bob is a bus driver. Today on his route, he picked up 3 people on his first stop, 1 asian man, 1 black man, and 1 white man. on his second stop, he picked up another 3 pepole, 1 asian woman 1 black woman and 1 white woman. on his third stop he picked up 30 mexicans. 15 men and 15 woman and all had a mustache. Now, what is the bus drivers name?

ps. it'll probably be less obvious if it wasnt written
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts   A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:40 pm

Too easy Aniki~ Bob
Back to top Go down
Klarrann

Klarrann

PostSubject: Re: A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts   A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:05 am

Heres a mathematical riddle :3 see how long it takes you to solve this equation. be honest -.-

(ab^2)^0 (9-7-2) (10^3 -4) (8-4x6)^5= ?

key (incase theres a few kids who wanna try)

(2)(2)=2x2
^=to the power of
remeber the order of operations

Mathematical Riddle 2

Factor the difference of the following terms

a^2 + b^2 = ?

Last edited by Klarrann on Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meeks~

Meeks~

PostSubject: Re: A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts   A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:26 pm

...if we get the answer can we say it? btw the way u started off gave it away
Back to top Go down
Klarrann

Klarrann

PostSubject: Re: A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts   A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:36 am

Meeks~ wrote:
...if we get the answer can we say it? btw the way u started off gave it away

of course you can post the answer~ O:

how else can i tell ifya solved it correctly?
Back to top Go down
Toasty

Toasty

PostSubject: Re: A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts   A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 12:14 pm

u math question makes my head hurt, i has a riddle thu

how do u make 4 equilateral triangles out of 6 matchsicks?
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts   A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 12:33 pm

Klarrann wrote:
(ab^2)^0 (9-7-2) (10^3 -4) (8-4x6)^5= ?

Regardless of what a or b is, since it's being being put to the 0 power, the answer will be 1.

9-7-2 = 0

10^3 = 1000-4 = 996 (8-4x6)^5
996 (8-24)^5
996(-16)^5
996(-1048576)

Which brings the current equation to this considering all the parentheses have been solved

1(0)(-1044381696) =

Zero multiplied by anything is 0, therefore, the answer is zero.

Am I right?
Back to top Go down
Meeks~

Meeks~

PostSubject: Re: A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts   A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 1:25 pm

u beat me to it pik D:
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts   A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:55 pm

Toasty wrote:

I'll let somebody answer this one, I feel like a jerk answering so much that was thrown at me already.

Here's one of my own, have fun with your headache:

You have a piece of cheese, which can only be cut by a knife. What is the fewest amount of times you can cut into the cheese to divide it into 8 pieces?
Back to top Go down
Meeks~

Meeks~

PostSubject: Re: A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts   A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:45 pm

iderno but if it can only be cut with a knife i think you just discovered a new type of body armor
Back to top Go down
Klarrann

Klarrann

PostSubject: Re: A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts   A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:44 pm

you're right piko, but if you just look at it and saw that 9-7-2= 0 and its all multiplication, youd realize the answer is zero, didnt even have to do any work
Back to top Go down
Klarrann

Klarrann

PostSubject: Re: A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts   A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:48 pm

Toasty wrote:
u math question makes my head hurt, i has a riddle thu

dont you just take 3 match sticks to make one triangle and place the other 3 in an upside down and right ontop to make a somewhat star shape? the outer triangles plus the inside triangle makes 4 triangles?

Last edited by Klarrann on Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Klarrann

Klarrann

PostSubject: Re: A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts   A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:52 pm

Pikochu wrote:
Toasty wrote:

I'll let somebody answer this one, I feel like a jerk answering so much that was thrown at me already.

You have a piece of cheese, which can only be cut by a knife. What is the fewest amount of times you can cut into the cheese to divide it into 8 pieces?

3 cuts 1st cut vertically in half making 2 pieces 2nd cut horizontally in to 4 pieces then slice under the 4 pieces to make 8?
Back to top Go down
Toasty

Toasty

PostSubject: Re: A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts   A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:45 pm

cant be a star cause equorlateral means identacal soo all has to be same shape and size triangles
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts   A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:22 pm

Klarrann wrote:
Pikochu wrote:
Toasty wrote:

3 cuts 1st cut vertically in half making 2 pieces 2nd cut horizontally in to 4 pieces then slice under the 4 pieces to make 8?

Nope.
Back to top Go down
Kittah

Kittah

PostSubject: a   A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:00 pm

Pikochu wrote:
Toasty wrote:

@Piko's riddlee.

I'm gonna make a stupid guess~
Uh... since you have a piece of cheese that means you already have one slice? Then.. you cut it into a half? Then cut each half in half? Then you cut those halves to equal eight slices? -just guessing- :C
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts   A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:29 pm

Sorry Little Sis, Aniki pretty much said the same thing you just did, which isn't the right answer.
Back to top Go down
Klarrann

Klarrann

PostSubject: Re: A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts   A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:06 am

XD it might be a good idea to post the answer if noone can answer within a week, itd be rude to post another riddle before one is solved first
Back to top Go down
Toasty

Toasty

PostSubject: Re: A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts   A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:05 am

a paramid is how to make 4 equale tranangels
Back to top Go down
Klarrann

Klarrann

PostSubject: Re: A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts   A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:14 am

Toasty wrote:
a paramid is how to make 4 equale tranangels

NEAT!! i was ony thinking 2d OTL
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts   A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:54 pm

Klarrann wrote:
XD it might be a good idea to post the answer if noone can answer within a week, itd be rude to post another riddle before one is solved first

True, in that case, since it's been a day over a week, here's the answer.

The riddle never stated the shape of the cheese, so imagine this as one long strand of cheese. We can fold it 4 times, and we can do this because "only a knife can cut it." Normally cheese would break when being folded, but this is our magical strand of cheese. After folding it, 1 cut down the center, and we have 8 pieces of cheese. Therefore, the minimum amount of cuts that can be made is 1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts   A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little Brain Stimulation Never Hurts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonfly Of Mari :: Dragonfly! :: The Rattle-
Jump to: