Dragonfly Of Mari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi's Dragonfly~ Full of fun, interesting.. People!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

B>New Egoable Weapon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hero

Hero

B>New Egoable Weapon Empty
PostSubject: B>New Egoable Weapon   B>New Egoable Weapon EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:34 pm

Im looking for another good egoable weapon any suggestion?

also dont we or shouldnt we have a section to request guild help? like w/ g1-g3 and the rest of the mainsteam quest? like finding certain pages and so on but the person who needs the page or something needs to be able to get the pass and all dat junk, and of course no requesting for gold
Back to top Go down
Meeks~

Meeks~

PostSubject: Re: B>New Egoable Weapon   B>New Egoable Weapon EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:53 pm

make a 2hand or something, egos are meant to be strong alomost instant kill weapons so may as well go with the strongest right?
Back to top Go down
racastblaster

racastblaster

PostSubject: Re: B>New Egoable Weapon   B>New Egoable Weapon EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:30 am

I like my Gladius (87-145 at max, high bal and crit), personally. Razz I've got a 100 prof one I believe if you want to buy it.

However, if you're not interested in a one-handed weapon, I do suggest a Two handed sword (110-212 at max, max bal, low crit), it's the strongest sword ego by far. A mace could be good also, but it has a HUGE Min/Max difference (30-170 at max, modest bal, incredibly low crit).
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

PostSubject: Re: B>New Egoable Weapon   B>New Egoable Weapon EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:28 am

i see ill go w/ a mace ego then Smile for my other newly made alt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B>New Egoable Weapon   B>New Egoable Weapon Empty

Back to top Go down

B>New Egoable Weapon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonfly Of Mari :: Dragonfly! :: Merchant~-
Jump to: