Dragonfly Of Mari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi's Dragonfly~ Full of fun, interesting.. People!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Backstage of the RolePlay

Go down 
+6
Klarrann
Rikka
Raziel
Pikochu
Kittah
Hero
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:52 am

Ok i posted but my next post is goin to end this.. Put in your last few comments! Nuadah is dying, and imma try to save everyone...this will lead into the next RP.. which we will be taking klarrs idea...Highschool Drama haha if you all agree.. i know how to start that and lead to it thru this rp Smile
Back to top Go down
https://dragonfly.forumotion.net
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:23 am

I refuse to let this story end ;( i hate highschool dramas so i know what i must do Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:03 pm

I still have a few tricks up my sleeves soul hehe. and we dont have to do one..a highschool drama thing.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:32 pm

Making last thread for this RP gonna be called AFter Story. Tell what happen to u after Naudah died and all the gods vanished
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:50 pm

Sad i wont be participating in anymore of the rp's because rikka and janos like dominated the whole thing and took the main part of group participation out of it. They played god the whole time in the story, not saying i didnt toward the end but thats only because rikka and janos tried to end it the way they saw fit taking the group participation out of it almost as if they were the only two participating. I mean they didnt even wait for Generic nor I to arrive in the last scene. So therefore i dont want to participate in anymore of the rp's. I hope i wasnt the only one that felt this way if not please the others that were reading or participating please speak up.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:04 pm

Uh... u can still show up to the scene.. but i called Nuadah... just cuz were ahead doesnt mean you cant say wat u were doin when this all was happening...
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:23 pm

Well no I didn't plan on it ending a certain way Before it got locked I was posting somthing to end the conflict between you and rikka but then It got locked so yeah:\ and also with my ideas Janos was never portrayed as a god at all and he even gave up all his powers I'm sure everyone was looking towards a certain end but to fix that I started season 2 with Soul being able to take who he wanted into paradise and Rikka and I remaining in the destroyed Erinn
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:33 pm

I gave up Neahims powers e.e.....
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:53 pm

Ummm Janos when i said your name i really didnt mean you i meant rikka mainly because she was ridicolous in the story completely. She was totally acting god like she had the ability to move to any place in the blink of an eye, she had Macha's power, she had Neamhain's power, She had freaking the ability to control water. The only thing she didnt have is an army.............. oh wait she had that too a freaking army of elves. :/ do you see what i am talking about here too much power in this story made it ridicolous. Also that wasnt the only thing i was mad about. Also she completely ignored the stories of others multiple times. With the help of others she had to go back and fix her mistakes.

Example : The destruction of fillia.

The problem i had with you during the rp was that you were her companion and you let it go on for the longest. Klar,sokkun, and i saw where this rp was going from the beginning you two arrived in fillia.

Now although i thank you for the gesture my decision stands and i will not participate in the rp anymore.So ill kill him off or do something else.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:59 pm

Sorry that you feel that way:\ yea my original plans had to do with Janos dieing but I had to change tha up to accomodate everything that happened after Filia
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:44 am

WOAH WOAH, too much stuff happening while I'm away. And Soul, sorry if you no longer wish to participate. I guess Rikka and Janos must've talked out a few things in the story and so things played out that way. And... I'm alive again?

Quote :
She was totally acting god like she had the ability to move to any place in the blink of an eye

Okay, if that's a cause of your rage, I'll add a new rule: Wings of Goddess don't exist, if you want to travel someplace, go on foot, or by mounted pet.

Sorry to those of you who have an endless supply of wings, they're now as good as a boomerang.

Quote :
Klar,sokkun, and i saw where this rp was going from the beginning
Would you like to supplement this with some human proof? Or are you just speaking big with little to no backbone behind it?
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:43 pm

Quote :
Okay, if that's a cause of your rage, I'll add a new rule: Wings of Goddess don't exist, if you want to travel someplace, go on foot, or by mounted pet.

Sorry to those of you who have an endless supply of wings, they're now as good as a boomerang.

Ok i wasnt talking about wings i was talking about one of rikka's many abilities to travel through the portals provided via brioniac.

Quote :
Quote:
Klar,sokkun, and i saw where this rp was going from the beginning
Would you like to supplement this with some human proof? Or are you just speaking big with little to no backbone behind it?

Now as for this piko you took my quote out of context this is what the whole thing said

Quote :
Klar,sokkun, and i saw where this rp was going from the beginning you two arrived in fillia.

Now as for me knowing where this was going there were many clues.Some during her stay at fillia and some after.

1.She ignored klar's post about the destruction of fillia and continued on for several more posts before someone had to TELL her fillia was destroyed . Messing up the storyline.Altough with the help of others she fixed it. I stated this before in the other post because this is a very significant piece of support. This symobloizes that for one she doesnt care about the other's post. This also symbolizes that she thinks her story is more important than others. Also this symbolizes she thinks she is beyond the rules because even though this rule (All posts contribute to the story despite if you agree with it or not) was not stated it is automatically assumed you will follow this because it is a GROUP effort.

2. Also too support this wasnt an accident i confronted rikka about it on the game and asked her if she knew that fillia had been destroyed by klar. Her response was
Quote :
"No,I was just focusing on mainly Rikka and Janos' story."
Which proved she did not even take the time to read the posts. Which is again one of the rules that should be common knowledge. Now if you need more proof on that subject she messed up again this time with the defeat of Janos at falias.She stated something to the extent of "I saw klar fighting Janos i must save him" and as stated by i believe klar and Janos, Janos had been defeated by klar already. So she had to delete that post to fix the story yet again.

3.Her and Janos killed the rp with their EXCESSIVE dialogue which is a rule stated by YOU.

Quote :
7. I don't care if people like Link from Legend of Zelda, or Pokemon Trainer from the Pokemon series existed, we will have no silent protagonist. Dialogue is a necessary element in a story, but please don't abuse it.

3. (continued) Later in the story she gained the powers of Macha,Neamhain,the brioniac, powers to cotrol and manipulate water, and an army of elves. Where do you believe this was going?

I believe i rest my case.....................................Oh and piko a word of advice stop being Rikka's bitch
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:49 pm

I asked for human proof, not whining.

How can you prove that Klar and Sokky also knew this? You can't, can you?

She did not ignore the destruction of filia. Everybody made a boo-boo somewhere in the story. Such as when I was in my room in the guildhall writing music. Klar then made a post after that saying he went into everyone's rooms and stole something. How he got past my heightened hearing and smelling, I don't know. He just did.

Now, before I crack at you for criticizing her for not reading, which is another thing you cannot prove, you may want to do your research on the Philosopher's Stone properly. It still follows Antoine Lavoisier's Law of Mass Conservation. And that's something I can prove through Devil's Proof. Looking at it's basic definition, you would notice you have to give up something to get something through it. In which case, you have to give up an entire world to get a new one.

Quote :
I believe i rest my case.....................................
Learn to use allusions right. You are to say that when you know full and well that your opponent cannot respond. Also, in the English language, when the letter "I" is alone in a sentence, you capitalize it.

Quote :
Oh and piko a word of advice stop being Rikka's bitch

Wow, usually people break out with profanity when they know they're losing.

Check.

Last edited by Pikochu on Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:05 pm

Piko i hope you realized that this story was completely fantasy and not everything was based off of facts Sad and i hope you know klar and sokkun were banned from the forum by RIKKA YOUR LITTLE ANGEL. So yea and plus your counter arguement is weak. Espicially when rikka destroyed the philospher stone according to her and used it again.

Also this is not school do you think i give a dam if you try and play the role of my english teacher. :/
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:09 pm

Quote :
Piko i hope you realized that this story was completely fantasy and not everything was based off of facts

The Philosopher's Stone currently doesn't really exist. It's a story, so when you refer to it, you're using an allusion. I'm a huge fan of allusions in stories, please use them right.

Quote :
Espicially when rikka destroyed the philospher stone according to her and used it again.

And you recreated it. Allowing it to be used again.

Quote :
and i hope you know klar and sokkun were banned from the forum by RIKKA YOUR LITTLE ANGEL

Naive. They were banned from the forum, but that can't stop them from joining again. Moreover, where is your proof she was the one who pulled the trigger?

Quote :
So yea and plus your counter arguement is weak.

Again, I asked for human proof, not whining.

Checkmate.
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:33 pm

If you want human proof why dont you ask klar and sokkun yourself?If you dont wannt to do that ill tell them to note you backing up what i stated earlier.
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:40 pm

Soulpaladin wrote:
If you want human proof why dont you ask klar and sokkun yourself?If you dont wannt to do that ill tell them to note you backing up what i stated earlier.

And there's my proof against what you're telling me. You're going to tell them to tell me you're correct. That doesn't prove anything, it says you, apparently, have power over them.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:42 pm

Alright first off shame on both of you for not shutting the hell up. First of all, Yes it's an RP things arent going to be exact but we did decide to theme it after Mabi which is Celtic Mythology So even though it's Mythology some things are going to have to be followed so that whatever it is being discussed is not abused. On the matter of the Brionac it has the ability shockwave to create a portal between The human wolrd and Fallias which Rikka did misuse that in the RP. BUT since your pointing this out then it's only fair to point out that the Philosophers stone requires an equal or greater sacrafice to use being that the actual legend of the Stone is based on Alchemy. Another thing, PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE PEOPLE. Everyones going to have different views and different sides to arguments. I can even admit I made some mistakes during the storyline as when I killed Macha Me and Klar talked it over and he decided to continue on the story from there. So as to my point, You're arguing over the Internet with people you might or might not even know. Also if you want to get on the point of someone being in the wrong that would make just about everyone who participated wrong since we completely threw out Meeks and Toasty's part of the story which we all agreed on. Quit arguing, loosen your belts and grow up.
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:54 pm

My apologies to both of you then... I lost my composure when Rikka was brought in when she isn't even online to fight back.

Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:59 pm

Thank you man finally i was waiting for someone to intervene in this childish matter. I told rikka earlier that i was going to let it go its just an rp. But today when piko continued the topic i already deemed closed i couldnt just let her comment stand. I had to defend m reasoning. But anyway so thank you janos or whateever you would like to be called now i can finnaly put this stupid thing behind me. Espicially thank you because i have to comment during this Golden apple advanced shadow mission Sad

yea and sorryto you too piko

Btw i posted that yesterday when rikka was online :/

Last edited by Soulpaladin on Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:02 pm

I couldn't help but notice you left the guild, Soul. Is that on my bad?

Sokky left me with keeping the guild together, seeing one less member already burns a hole in me (especially if the cause was over something as trivial as an rp).
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:08 pm

nahhh i left yesterday lol when all the stuff went down.

by stuff i mean klar and sokkun and imtoast got into a big fight At the end the toast made up with them.
and the rp stuff.
imtoast quit i think i know she announced that before the fight as for if she is holding to that after the makeup not sure.

but yea lots of shit went down :/ but anyway i joined klar and sokkun's guild.

Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:13 pm

Bah, I'd say "Let's start another RP" but I doubt another serious one would work out very well seeing how this one went down. And your stance on the Living Life type rp as well... yeah...

Bleh... I hope you have better luck in Chou (I have no idea the significance of the name) than Dragonfly.
Back to top Go down
Kittah

Kittah

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:00 pm

Can we all stop fighting? If anyone was in Assassin when it collapsed they'd see how this is turning out to be like that. My point is, we shouldn't fight even if we are in different guilds. People who chose to leave, that was there decision. I left because I was planning to leave a while back. I never felt as if I fit in cause I'm never there. I was questioned about this, or someone say I was lying. But, believe what you what.

It truly is just a game.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:42 pm

Kittah wrote:
Can we all stop fighting? If anyone was in Assassin when it collapsed they'd see how this is turning out to be like that. My point is, we shouldn't fight even if we are in different guilds. People who chose to leave, that was there decision. I left because I was planning to leave a while back. I never felt as if I fit in cause I'm never there. I was questioned about this, or someone say I was lying. But, believe what you what.

It truly is just a game.

Yup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage of the RolePlay
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next