Dragonfly Of Mari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi's Dragonfly~ Full of fun, interesting.. People!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Backstage of the RolePlay

Go down 
+6
Klarrann
Rikka
Raziel
Pikochu
Kittah
Hero
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:45 am

Hero wrote:
i agree~ i got a good set up Very Happy

Cichol is a PE teacher

Morrighan is the vice principal or a sex ed te...nvm~

heheh i want to be the comedic loner in the background...also there will be really no topic to the story. and just an average life of a reg highschool student in an anime.

we should also make a character chart with this Dragonfly High Profile...

Sokky: Age 17 (22), Loner, tease all bully, likes to drink juice, a sucker for cute thing (get out of character when there is something cute)

itll be a never ending story hahaha.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonfly.forumotion.net
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:54 am

hey hey hey hey Im not evil>.< just confused>.> but yea i'm cool with recreating Erinn after we toss it into the Abyss mabye we'll get the technology out of the medieval era
Back to top Go down
Klarrann

Klarrann

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:55 am

Hero wrote:
i agree~ i got a good set up Very Happy

Cichol is a PE teacher

Morrighan is the vice principal or a sex ed te...nvm~

heheh i want to be the comedic loner in the background...also there will be really no topic to the story. and just an average life of a reg highschool student in an anime.

we should also make a character chart with this Dragonfly High Profile...

Sokky: Age 17 (22), Loner, tease all bully, likes to drink juice, a sucker for cute thing (get out of character when there is something cute)

Again, the only kind of relationship we can have with Adults, Teachers Parents ppl on the Block are friends and advisors, no sexual interactions or flirtations. ps, if we cant think of a good end to the current Roleplay, we'll just make Dragonfly High out of the blue. Also, to end a roleplay, every character involved must agree to ending it in a way we will all be satisfied with. For example, Rikka having powers like haruhi and recreating the world at will isnt satisfactory to me, its gotta be something that ends in complete destruction or a happily ever after.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:00 am

...did we all just forget about Meeks and Toasty?:\ cuz theres still a pink haired 8 year old out there they we need to kill i guess? Also instead of Recreating Erinn after we destroy it we can have Rikka guide us into another world.
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:36 pm

GUYS WAS MY FREAKING FIGHT WITH CICHOL AWESOME SAUCE OR WHAT?
Back to top Go down
Klarrann

Klarrann

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:40 pm

I was thinking rather over glorify someone, we'd just end that story and make a new roleplay, imma go write up plans for the plot and setting soooo, we can decide how to end that war when everyone can put in their imput, also, majority rules, if someones not here to vote, their loss. x3 I was thinking we'd make everyone repent and and see the drestuction their senseless fighting has casued Erinn, and put all their powers together into the Philospher Stone to awken its powers to restore the innocent lives who died in the war and every char die saving the world.
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:23 pm

sokkun is now dead
Back to top Go down
generic

generic

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:20 pm

holy crap im gone for half of saturday and half of sunday and this happened? lol time to put my last posts in then
dont end w/out me D:
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:28 pm

Soulpaladin wrote:
GUYS WAS MY FREAKING FIGHT WITH CICHOL AWESOME SAUCE OR WHAT?

But... but... I called dibs on killing him...
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:52 pm

Im sorry piko but you took to long Sad and what was i supposed to do when getting to that room just let him beat the hell outta me D:? Well he kinda did that but still was i supposed to die D;.

i mean look at this face
<------- Im too young to die D;
Back to top Go down
Toasty

Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:41 pm

i light of resent events im not sure about anything anymore.
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:18 pm

how are we supposed to do this rp without klar and sokkun D:?
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:31 pm

Sokkun has died already

Through Devil's Proof, Klar is dead.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:58 pm

wait wheres klar?
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:10 pm

im sorry to tell you this raziel but klar and sokkun quit the guild Sad
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:33 pm

oh...:\ i really need to start getting on mabi
Back to top Go down
generic

generic

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:34 pm

WAIT WHAT? Klarr and Sokk left the guild? D:
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:05 pm

just get on mabi so things can be explained..
Back to top Go down
https://dragonfly.forumotion.net
Toasty

Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:55 am

wait im confused
when did dun get tured to stone?
XDDD
*so outa it*

we soo needsa meeks to post thu
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:03 pm

It didn't, it's destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Toasty

Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:58 pm

heheh i love dat last post soul very well done, i think eeven kalr would approve. hehehe <3 piko
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 8:56 pm

Thank you Very Happy i had to think why would klar die in a land that has no disease and that you never age
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:05 am

Okay, I can't exactly post anything until after-school today, sorry for taking really long on this, guys x.x

EDIT: Piko is now deceased
COD: A high voltage crash of lightning, Body was thrown into shock and heart-beat was thrown into arrhythmia. With no blood flowing through the body, and a high heat-index due to the lightning, the body ceased to work.
Back to top Go down
Kittah

Kittah

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 7:46 am

Kittty is dead. She died from a spell that activates when certain people die. Without those certain people, she can't live.
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:37 am

Holy cow, I only put my death there to add a little interest to the rp. We're all dropping like flies o-o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage of the RolePlay
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next