Dragonfly Of Mari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi's Dragonfly~ Full of fun, interesting.. People!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3

Go down 
+6
Toasty
Raziel
Soulpaladin
Pikochu
Hero
Klarrann
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:05 pm

this is what we all needed to cool off..Hopefully the demon takes her time.. Im enjoying this.

"Casteana whats wrong, Afraid of the water."

"Rikka you havent changed a bit!" She yelled at me.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonfly.forumotion.net
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:08 pm

I grab castanea's foot and drag her under. for a few moments theres just a bunch of bubbles and then she comes back up and swim to Rikka and throws her arms around her neck. "Don't let him do that again!" I swim in a circle around them both.
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:00 pm

With a kick, the door of my room flew open, and I ran to my personal armory. Thinking only about immediate results, I grab my leather long bow, Yunkian (my spirit weapon), my heater shield and a special longsword that had been modified to double as a tuning fork. I saw an eerie reminder of what went down earlier: my metal sash, whose purpose hasn't been revealed yet... It may come in handy. My instincts command me to grab it and tie it to my belt.
Those goons said the were taken to Rabbie Dungeon... that place has been popular lately, hasn't it? Whatever, I'm taking my family back.
I took one last look at the empty guild hall, where merriment was to occur... The sadness I felt earlier filled me like a pitcher, but it all became fuel for me. I was ready to throw my life away if it means restoring things to their previous order.
And with that, I flew out of the guildhall, and into Tara, which was concealed in the veil of night, en route to Rabbie Dungeon.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:03 pm

"whats wrong Casteana, janos just wants to play. haha." i laughed.

"You two are soo immature." she growled.

I smiled and watched janos circle us..
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:07 pm

"Castanea you're such a grouch. you really need to get out the desert. Either that or get a friend." I dove underwater and tugged on her foot. she nearly choked Rikka trying to hang on.
Back to top Go down
U Bow To Me

U Bow To Me

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:20 am

As I was sitting there at the beach for week, I look at myself and realize that I was just as pale as when started. So I headed back to the guild hall and no one was there except for a spider dangling from the table. So I left to c my good friend Duncan asks him he wanted to go fishing on his boat. Make everyone envious that it was just me and him fishing the good spot in the lake. I got bored there was no fish so I sat down dangling me feet in the water then all sudden I saw a carnivore fish it was swim up to my feet! I started to laugh I thought it was a seal in a shark robe. But little did I know it was real shark.
Back to top Go down
Klarrann

Klarrann

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 11:46 am

The Heart of Courcle, a gift left by the Gods for those filthy humans. It contains the memories and history of the time before the Dragons descent from the Heavenly Seat. The apes the Dragons deemed fit to bestow their powers upon gained knowledge of what they shouldn't have and powers beyond those of Dragons. The apes became arrogant, and revolted against the Dragons. The War Of Dragons and Humans began at this time. The Dragons knew they were at a disadvantage. The apes overpowered the Dragons and declared themselves as God. The Heart Of Courcle is a symbol of the apes victory over Dragons and supposedly inspires the other apes to become great.

Klarrann: "A wonderful story isn't it?"

Macha: "Yes, Milord."

Klarrann: "Do you believe it as History?"

Macha: "Dragons are superior to Humans in every way. Those apes were only able to gain the advantage in the War of Dragons and Humans due to their cunning. Dragons knew nothin of deciet and fought valiantly."

Klarrann: "So the Heart of Courcle contains an Art of War that was able to conquer even Dragons...interesting."

Macha knew what I was hinting at and had begun the hunt for the Heart of Courcle. Months later, Macha presented the Heart to me.

Klarrann: "Of all my retainers, you're the only one who really understands me..."

Macha: "I'll go through anything if it means I'm able to be of use to you Milord."

I gazed at her silently and she lowered her head gently to hide the blush that had appeared on her cheeks.

Klarrann: "So give me the details of how you were able to find the Heart."

Macha: "My sister Neahmain hid this in Filia. I had always wondered why the elves who were born naturally smart and dexterious weren't able to have a complete memory. It was due to the powers of the Heart and the truths it held. The elves weren't able to handle the truth and had become conflicted. Castanea, the gaurdian of the Heart refused to hand over the Heart so I destroyed all of Filia. The Heart appeared in the rubbles of Filia."

Klarrann: "Rash and reckless as ever huh. What if you had destroyed the Heart along with Filia?"

Macha: "I didn't think of that, if i had ruined Milord's plans, I'll never be able to face myself."

Klarrann: "If the Heart was so easily destroyed, then it wouldn't have been of any use to me."

I walked over to Macha who was still kneeling before me. Her face began to redden and her eyes began to dart back and forth. I helped her up and placed my hand on her chin and gently pulled her lips towards mine and granted her a kiss.

Klarrann: "My New World will need a Queen...and only the Goddess of War is worthy of such status."

Macha: "I swear my heart and soul to you Milord..."

I took Macha's hand and retired to the inner chambers...
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 12:08 pm

I awoke in a room. I look around and saw the goddess Morrighan. "Where is this place?...My head hurts." The goddess replied "You are in one of my personal chamber." I was in awe.

But then i thought to myself...why am I here in the first place...I don't remember what happen. The goddess seems to know what is bothering me.

She started talking,"You know that you destroyed Garden?"

"Yes, I did. I wouldn't have destroyed them if they weren't experimenting stuff on their own guildling. And worst of all it was someone I know."

"Yes, you did end up destroying them...What about Dragonfly? Why did you betrayed them?"

"I...don't...really know..." the room feel silence. "Maybe...I didn't...or rather 'WE' didn't betray the guild..."

Morrighan seems to understand what I was saying.

I continue "...I only wanted to obtain these God power so...so I can protect...everyone.We capture Dragonfly because we know that; if we are to tell them the truth, they will also join the fight and many more of our members will die...So Klarrann carried out a plan to capture them and place them in a safe place and declaring that we are doing evil.But in fact we are trying to obtain power from the dragons and other goddesses to fight this thing that the former Garden resurrected."

Morrighan stayed silent.

"But their plan was bigger than that. They only ressurected that thing I found in Rabbie so they can use it to drain its magical abilities to revive an ancient weapon, that can destroy the Gods and Heaven itself."

Morrighan sighed, "Well I thought you was going to become an evil warlord or something. You really got me going. I almost about to kill you while you was sleeping. Teehee."

I stared at her...."You was going to kill me? But I was thinking about killing you to obtain your power...But that probably wont work cause I don't know how to do these ritual crap to begin with. Hahaha."

Morrighan walked over to me and gave me a pendant.

"What is this for?" I asked

"Its to protect you and that you have all my blessing upon you."

"Thanks. Can I have your awesome wing? And can we get married later if this finish?"

She chuckles and said "Focus on the problem at hand first Sokkun."

I better get back to Erinn.I bid good day to Morrighan and head off. I warped around to Dragonfly guild, to see if any remanant is left. I saw a couple of Assassin member still floating around. Gosh what are they doing here still? I saw some Dragonfly member left too. Seems to be skirmishing with each others. Ugh if only Dragonfly know what the Assassin are trying to do...but they are only following Klarrann's order.

Maybe if we told Dragonfly about what we are doing...but still many of them will be willing to fight and sacrifice themselves as well and we can't allow that. We must try to protect all people of Erinn. I can't stand the sight of the 2 remanant guild fighting...what's this...ELVES?!?!? What the hell are they doing here...? This is going to be a lot more confusion...The Elves saw Dragonfly and Assassin fighting...They shot and kill all of Assassin memebers that was skirmishing around there.

We only wanted to saved them all...the Assassin sacrifice themselves to rescue these people. I pray for their soul and thanking them for their sacrifice. Well if the elves are here with some of the Dragonfly members I hope they will stay safe here.

I snuck into Dragonfly office and stole the book that I made Kitty to give to them to research. I tuck the book into my bag and warp out of Dragonfly guild. I will head to where Klarrann is at...and tell him that I told Morrighan everything.
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 12:57 pm

Watching from the sky undetected a mysterious figure with a glowing blood red sword had seen all the events that had taken place. Including the destruction of fillia and the conversation between Klarran and the dragons.

Soul: Hahaha, this war is getting interesting wouldnt you say Ace?

Ace: Why yes Soul very interesting, but dont you think its time to interphere?

Soul: No not yet its best to observe them right now until we get the last piece of the item we are searching for.Although something makes me feel uneasy about this. The return of Macha is bad enough but I have a feeling the other gods are getting involved in this war and if they are it isnt good.

Soul and Ace: Because if the gods are involved in this war, the end outcome will always be .............................The destruction of Erinn.

Soul: But first things first i believe its time to pay a couple of people a visit. Lets go visit our dear friends Ruari, Tarlach, and Mari.

Ace: You know she insists on being called Nao now.

Soul: Oh yea Nao it doesnt matter to me as long as she keeps that nice dress on i will do whatever she says Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kittah

Kittah

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:09 pm

I saw people being murdered in a place I didn't recoginze. Why was everybody fighting here? Wait..Is that Sokkeh and Klarr? Wheres the rest of Dragonfly? Bleehh I'm so confused. I looked around me. There was blood all over me. I didn't like to see me all bloody because it totally reminds me of the day my mom died. Ever since those paladins killed my mom and tryed to kill me, I'll never regret going dark. I saw people coming toward me.. like as if they were going to take me somewhere.. Where am I? What is happening in the first place?

I awoke with a jolt. "Oh.. just a nightmare." I whispered to myself. But strangely I still didn't know where I am. I don't even know where anyone is.. I looked around for people but I couldn't find anyone. "Sokkeh? Klarr? Piko? Rikka? Aka? ....anybody?" I said. Urrhgg.. I feel so weak.. what happened when I was asleep? "Kitty.." Someone said. "Whos there?" I asked and spun around. "Sario..! Are you okay?!" I ran towards him. "I don't think I'm going to live much longer..., Kitty." He rasped. "What? Why? What happened?" I asked despreately. "Your guild.. was ambushed.. and captured.. I tried to come help you.. but some two guys tried to murder me.." He murmered. "Erk.. Sario.. please don't go.." I whispered. "I'm sorry..,,Kitty.. Goodluck with life..kiddo.." He said as he passed. I sat there, tears rolling down my cheeks. "Sario... I promise.. I'll get revenge for you..I'll do whatever it takes.. If you never met me, Sario you'd still be alive.." I whispered. Its my fault, again. I hated myself for killing two people now. People tell me life goes on, but do they ever think what it feels like to lose two people because it was your fault? I'm probably going to go darker because of this.. "Kitty. I don't want you to cause the world destruction." Someone said. "Huh..whos-" I started. Then I felt pain and fell unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:17 pm

I notice a man in completely black armor walk to castaneas house. "Hey I'll be right back." I get out of the lake and walk towards him. without turning around he speaks to me. "You're Janos Audron aren't you?" I immediately pull out my sword. "What do you want with me?" "Your head." He spins around and kicks me in the chest. I stumble backwards and regain my balance, as I look up he has a claymore drawn thats covered in black energy. "Give me the heart back!" I laugh a bit. "Wish I could but it was stolen from me." "Then you will die." He runs at me with blinding speed and slashes me across my chest. He swings his sword again and I try to block it but the force from the blow pushes me back. "Get ready to die Janos." He lunges at me and swings his sword again. Again i try and block but this time my sword shatters and a bright blue light surrounds my right arm. "Die!" He shoots a fully charged firebolt at me which explodes on contact kicking dust everywhere into the air. There was a short moment of silence and I emerge from the dust the top part of my robe burned off and the slash on my chest glowing a bright blue. The light on my arm begins to form a sword, This is the true form of Raziel the demon who created numerous paradoxes in history. The demon who encountered himself and his hunger consumed him trapping him in the blade. Raziel, the soul devouring wraith. I can feel him starting to feed on my soul. "Janos....bring me souls or I shall take yours." The voice wasn't his, it was something more sinister. The man rushes at me again this time unexpectedly I am more agile I duck under his sword and slash at his stomach. The blade phases through him but the damage is visible. He drops his sword and holds his stomach. I slash again and this time theres an explosion, his body dissapears leaving behind only his armor.

I walk back to the broken sword and attempt to pick it up. As soon as I touch it the wraith blade uncoils around it and pulls the halves together "Janos as long as you're in possesion of this sword I will not feed on you. But you are forever cursed. One day both our souls will inhabit the blade and the curse will continue." The slash in my chest healed during the fight, perhaps an outcome of me taking the mans soul. I begin to head back towards Rikka and Castanea when black smoke surrounds me and 20 men in black armor and robes appear. "We had a feeling our brother couldn't handle the task. Your life is ours!" The sword became shrouded in the mans black energy. I gave a small smile. "Have at you!" I lunge at the nearest man and impale him.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:39 pm

What the hell... I saw a bunch of people in black appear after Janos's last battle. I jumped out of the water and loaded my cylinder...

"Casteana Get far away!"

I ran up to the closes guy and he swung at me.. I ducked to dodge and shoved my cylinder into his stomack and released the water canon. He flew back 10 feet smacking his back against Casteanas house and he went unconcious. I jumped back so my back faced Janos's back.. I started to load flameburst....

"Who are these people." i asked hastely
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:47 pm

"Who do you think I stole the heart from? These people follow Cichol so dont think twice about striking them down." I picked up the dropped claymore and dual wielded it. "I'm glad you guys showed up. The elf was starting to get boring." "Arrogant punk!" Two men rushed me from the sides and I cut them both down only to have two more men appear from the smoke. "Aw crap Rikka we're going to have a problem."
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:17 pm

"What do u mean?" I asked as i released my flameburst into the black mist.

i dont know wats goin on but it beats, swiming around with casteana..
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:22 pm

"Theyre going to keep coming, It's a big cult and they want me dead." "VAE VICTUS!" one of the men was lifted up ass a sword impaled him from behind and a red light turned him into a skeleton. "Great Kain's here." Kain walked towards me as the men backed off. "They're both demons! lets go!" the men dissapeared. "Did they just call us demons?" "It's because of our swords Janos."
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:28 pm

Demons... swords.... And who the hell is this guy... I smirked at the new guy who appeared.
"Who might you be?" I asked.

I stayed ready to fight in case he wanted to try anything shadey.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:31 pm

"I'm Kain, I'm Janos' keeper." He bowed to Rikka and pulled off his hood showing his tanned skin and white hair. "You wish you were." "I just saved you didnt I?" "I could've handled it!" "Whatever. And what might your name be young lady?" He winked at Rikka with green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:36 pm

Kaine.. He has some manners..hmm cant trust him fully yet, but i dont want to make any more enemies than i already have.

"My name is Rikka, Elf commander of filia." I responded.

"What brings you here, other than saving this weakling over here." I glanced at Janos and smiled..

lets see what i kind find out,, Everything is connected..
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:39 pm

"Some guy walked into a the Bean Rua looking for Janos I figured it couldnt be good and followed him here. but I got lost in the desert for a bit and now I'm here. You find the heart Janos?" "No not yet but the demon who might have it is on the way here." "Alright then, So whats a girl like you doing hanging out with this loser?"
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:46 pm

"We're from the same guild, and i saved his butt from getting whipped by the Elven guard.
And since we have our eyes on the same demon, might as well work together. Anyways i promised I'd help him out.." I said looking away.

The demons really late..
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:50 pm

"Ah I see, Well then as long as theres no more problems I'm going to get back to work. Hope to see you again Rikka." He winked at her. "And Janos, as soon as you get the heart come find me." He teleported away. "He's real charming isnt he...."
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:59 pm

The wind blew through my hair asI flew to tarlach on my griffin, Aristeas. As we got to our destination i jumped down very fast. Time was of the essense things were escalating and I wanted to get to these three very fast before they were killed.As i slowly made my way to a huge bear eweca rose and the bear magically turned into a geeky looking druid.

"Why hello tarlach its been awhile" I said panting from my previous run through the snow

"Who are you?" he said looking at me with confusion.I grab his arm gently sending memory flashes to his head.

"But but you were killed!?!?!" Tarlach said clearly panicing from my presence here in front of him.

"No I wasnt, I was just merely sealed away within the confines of Soul Stream. You thought I was killed but I was not. I must have been in there for forever because for a while I didnt remember who I was. But thats different now the recent war beginning has sparked my memories so I remember now." I told Tarlach.

"Wait there is a war going on and................. if you were sealed away wheres your younger brother?" Tarlach asked.

I look down a little tear running down from my cheek and pull out my blood red sword.
"Spirit Awakening Ace!"
A dense column of smoke comes out of the sword and a young boy emerges from it. The blade disapears. The young boy runs to tarlach his hair a red tangled mess , metal swords for wings are protruding out of his back. His age at max is 9 years old. A grin a mile long is on his face and his eyes are a light blue almost as though its representing the purity in his soul.

I look at Tarlach by now my eyes are leaking immense amounts of tears. Pulling myself togethor I say in a serious tone "This is my younger brother,this is Ace."
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:01 pm

"haha, I guess you can say that." I looked at him devilish.

"Are you jealous?" i laughed " Anyways, we will get that heart back for you."
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:04 pm

"Honestly Yeah I am jealous. But only slightly so don't get any ideas. I hope she hurry's and gets here so we can kill her. Until then I have to find away to unbind Raziel from my arm." "Aw you dont want me anymore." "It's not that, I just dont want you leeching off me." I sit next to the lake.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:06 pm

hmmmm... I walked over next to him. and leaned over to inspect his arm.

"Do you need any help?" i asked. "Im pretty sure my alchemy can get him off."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next