Dragonfly Of Mari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi's Dragonfly~ Full of fun, interesting.. People!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3

Go down 
+6
Toasty
Raziel
Soulpaladin
Pikochu
Hero
Klarrann
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Raziel

Raziel

Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:08 pm

"If your alchemy can get off a soul sucking spirit then give it a try." I set the sword beside me and the light on my arm becomes erratic. I can feel Raziel feeding off me and it makes my eye twitch. "Hurry up."
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:14 pm

I took out an Arat Crystal and charged it into my Cylinder.. These are soo hard to find.. but i guess i should use it..

" Hold still"

I shot the arat crystal at his sword.. The sword unleeched itself from his arm and started to feed on the black cloud it formed.. The dead spirits of the shadow relm...
Back to top Go down
https://dragonfly.forumotion.net
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:16 pm

I picked up the sword and stuck it into the black cloud. The wraith coiled back into the sword. "Good to be back home Raziel?" "I guess, It was cozy on your arm" "Thanks Rikka." I stuck out my hand to shake hers.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:18 pm

My vision blurred a little as I staggered a little... Never use that reckless... I took a breathe and saw Janos's hand out to shack mine. I shook his hand. I guess were friends..

"No problem." I said. " we should rest after all this, we need to be ready for the demon."
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:21 pm

"Ok but I don't think Castanea has room for all 3 of us in her bed." "Neither of you are sleeping in my bed!" "Your a bad host." I stuck my tounge out at her.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:27 pm

"Dont worry we can stay at Meles, she still has the bunkbed from when use to live with her when we were kids."
I grabbed Janos's arm and led him to Meles.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:31 pm

"Do you think meles would mind if I grabbed some body armor from her shop? I need a new shirt obviously." I set my sword down near the door and started to pick the ash out of my hair.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:33 pm

"Go ahead, ill put it on my tab." I said as i opened the door to her house.

its been such a long time.. The isnt that big but it was more than enough. I walked around it slowly reminincing about the past..
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:37 pm

I look through the shop for some armor. "Eh these elves don't have anything appealing to wear...." "Quit being so picky." "Meh I'll go without armor, I'll awlays have you to heal me."
I walk into mele's house. "So what do we do now Rikka?
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:42 pm

I heard someone say something behind me but i was spaced out to the past..
When i was younger i used to train every day here....I told meles that i would become strong and slay the gods which have casted the curse upon us.... I have the power now.. Im soo close to making the elves free.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:44 pm

I flicked Rikka on the back of the head. "What are you spacing out about airhead?"
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:46 pm

"ow.." I said coming to reality. " Nothing just remembering the pass...We should just wait here or by the front gate for the demon... ill give her till dawn... or im goin to go hunt for her myself.."

I looked at the ground... If i am able to slay gods..demons should be easier...
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:48 pm

"Well it's whatever you want to do I'm just following you around for now." I sat down and rubbed where the slash used to be on my chest." I need to find out more about Raziel when I get the chance.....after you kill her what do you plan to do?"
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:07 pm

I saw his wound and gave him a cylinder after sticking a crystal in it..
"Shoot that at me please."
"I plan on Challengin the gods, ya i know it sounds crazy but its what i must do...."
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:09 pm

I point the cylinder at her and play around with it. "I dont see how this works." I find the trigger and pull it."Oh...thats how it work's." "What do you need to fight the gods for?"
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:13 pm

He shot lifedrain at me... I felt weak as his wound on his chest started to heal...

"I plan to fight the curse which they burden us with.... When they die the curse will be lifted. That is the prophecy i learned when i was young...Its what ive dedicated most of my life to...Humans worship these foul Creatures...unbelievable.."

I kneeled down as the life drain faded and the wound on his chest was healed...
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:16 pm

"If that's what you wanted me to do I could've had Raziel heal me." I help Rikka get to her feet. "They still believe they owe something to Morrighan, We haven't found our paradise yet so I see no reason to trust the gods. come on lets go sit down on the bed incase you fall back over." I walk Rikka to the bed and sit down.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:22 pm

"ya...When you use lifedrain on an elf. you wounds just dont heal they get stronger.. Dont worry about me ill regenerate my power in a bit.." I chocked

I sat there just pondering.

"The gods just play with human hopes, they have no intention for humans.."
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:25 pm

"As long as my life isn't boring they can do whatever they want, I enjoy fighting in the war it's all I know how to do really." I looked at Rikka "Do you want to kill all the Gods or just the one that cursed the elves?"
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:29 pm

"They all cursed us...the thing they fight for..the heart of courcle its the CURSE.." I stressed my self.. I didnt know the severity of his wound.. Life drain wasnt such a good idea... I passed out..
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:31 pm

I caught her before she fell over and laid her on the bed. I walked back to the door and grabbed Raziel. "You want me to heal her?" "Yeah thanks." "Your more caring than usual Janos." "Just do it." I touched the tip of the sword to Rikka and there was a white light. "I did what I can Janos so let her rest now." I sat at Meles' table and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:38 pm

As i explained to Tarlach what i observed in fillia and with klarran and the dragons he already knew what i was going to say before i said it.

"So you want me to join a team your creating to prevent the destruction of the world am i correct?"

"Damn you got it, you always were the one to know something without people telling you."

"Hehehe its a gift."

"Well anyway will you join me"

"If its for the sake of the world then yes i shall."

Suddenly Ace lunges at Tarlach and gives him a hug "YAY Mr.tarlach now we can play togethor like we use to."

"Yes we can just like old times."

"Anywaaay i would like you to talk to Nao about this too i know she has gone all mother Teresa and all protecting these milletians but if something isnt done about these threats there will be no one to protect."

"I understand i will convince her where shall we meet?"

"We will meet at the quilla beach.Thats where we will watch the new horizon."
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:54 pm

I woke up from a loud crashing noise outside.... the hell.. I ran outside to see Macha tearing apart Filia.. I fell to my knees as i watched my home town burn to the ground...

"Janos...we have a prblem."

"Where is it!?" Macha yelled, he looked over to me, he picked my up by my throut and i coundnt do anything...my body was still recovering from the life drain.... He threww me straight back into meles house where i crashed into Janos knocking both of us on to the ground.

"I guess it isnt here," He laughed as he vanished....

I got up slowly. Tears rolled down my face...

" ILL KILL EVERYONE ONE OF YOU!" I screamed...

Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:02 pm

I got up and grabbed Rikka. "Come on we're getting Castanea and getting the hell out of here. The heart can wait." Castanea was already outside of her house looking at the damage. "Janos! my town!" "Come on we're leaving!" "Where can we go?" I grabbed Castanea and teleported to Rua's house in Emain. She was laying on her bed reading a book when we appeared. "Janos what's going on??" "Make sure these two don't leave Im going to go get Kain." I left to go find him.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:07 pm

Casteana slapped me across my face.
"Get a hold of yourself!" She said as she got up and walked to a corner of the room.
I shook my head and calmed down as i was trying to figure out where i was.. I saw a girl sitting down.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Rua, and you?"

"Rikka..."

she most be one of those orpans janos was talking about..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next