Dragonfly Of Mari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi's Dragonfly~ Full of fun, interesting.. People!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All Plans In Motion - Episode 4

Go down 
+5
generic
Kittah
Rikka
Raziel
Hero
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hero

Hero

All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 Empty
PostSubject: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 5:54 pm

The gift I recieve from Klarrann is going to be useful. I don't need to meet up with him no more. I return to Morrighan.

"Klarrann's plan is going fine." I said bluntly.

"I try to convice Kitty to join us, Sokkun." she said softly. "But Chicol got to her."

"Ahh...It's Ok I recruited alot of members that are elves on our side. They are being train at an Assassin base." I wanted to ask her some question...but I'm afriad of the answer. I ask her anyway. "Why did you betray some of the people that follow you before??

"I...didn't betray anyone...are you feeling that I am betraying you too...?" she hesitated.

"No....I hope you don't betray me Morrighan...Many heros of Erinn are gathering up in this war and not many of them are siding with you. You and I are on a losing ground. Even with my skill I might end up dieing on the field."

She stood there depress.

"Many god slaying weapon are floating around Erinn as well, Morrighan. You and many other Gods are going to die in this war perhaps."

"Maybe we should revive the ancient weapon and use it...?" she said slowly.

"The ancient weapon? We don't even know alot about it. We don't even know how to use it not only that we don't know the side-effect of using it."

I stood there pondering...Maybe If I asked my brother to protect Morrighan as well...Nah he won't do it. But I'm sure he wont do anything to break our bonds as brother. I need to obtain more power. "Morrighan I am going to go obtain new power. You try to go and recruit more supporter for yourself." I left her in her chamber and appear at Peaca Altar...

The land of the Holy Tomb....Many secret is here. I stood at the altar and hands from the depths of hell grab me and pulled my body into Peaca...I am going to obtain some new power here...

Last edited by Hero on Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 6:41 pm

"We have both Brionacs so now do we go and kill some gods?" I walk out of the dungeon. "Rikka I understand due to recent events you don't trust us but you're going to work with us anyway. Lets head back to Rua's so Fleta can upgrade our armor."
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:38 pm

Help them.. isnt that the same thing as helping that god...Im soo confused... i wish mom was here... Janos used one of his wings to take us back to emain. once we appeared back to where Rua was i wrote a letter to Piko..

``Sorry i havent been back...How are all the elves i sent to the guild hall doin..I hope they arent in any trouble....Please repond if you get this.
-Your daughter Rikka

I finished writing it and gave it to Ishuta my falcon to take to mom.. It was dark already... I looked up to the stars...

"Rikka.. I know your probably really confused right now about how everything is playing out...but thats how the gods are making it..." Castena said from behind me..

"Thats right, thats how the gods are making it, im tired of being a piece of their game....Im not gonna do what they ask of me..." I turned away and walked towards emains lake... leaned on the railing while looking out.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonfly.forumotion.net
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:48 pm

"Janos should we really keep helping her?" "We're going to do what we have to Kain." We walked into the house. "Ok,Give me your clothes." "That's weird every time you say it Fleta." "You wish it meant that." I almost tripped over Rua as i walked into her room. "Hey whats going on?" I tapped her with my foot. "Castanea kissed me." "Yeah i doubt that." "Ok fine I kissed her but then I passed out." "Real smooth Rua." I take off my clothes and put on a robe. "Here you go Fleta get to work." She takes the clothes and heads into the back room. "Kain go get Rikka." Kain walks out towards Rikka. "Rikka come on we need to enchant your gear."
Back to top Go down
Kittah

Kittah

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:59 pm

Whats this? Dragonfly is already free? Oh well. I was scared to go back to the guild hall for 3 reasons. One, Sokkeh or Klarr might of heard from Morrighan that I chose to go evil. Two, even if they didn't know I went evil I'll still look different. And three, I've been at the guild hall alot lately. I saw young warriors chanting songs about the Goddess and how they will fight to save the world. I'm.. scared. Whats going to happen to me, everyone is like on Morrighan side. Sokkeh and Klarr are totally going to kill me when the get the chance. ...I wi-wish Sario wasn't dead. He would help me rather than try to kill me. Well.. since Dragonfly is saved, I'll go back to Cichol. I flew into the Hidden Land and met up with Cichol.

"Hey~" I said.

"Kitty, your back early." He replied.

"Oh, Dragonfly was already free so I came back here." I said.

"Oh. Okay then. Want to train you new power then, Kitty?" He asked.

"Sure."

"Alright concentrate and attack me." He commanded.

I concentrated really hard and summoned a black dark ball. I shot it at him and he staggered backward.

".....!" He look at me.

"Whats wrong? Did I hurt you?" I asked.

"...Kitty, your power is unreal." He said.

"Really? Thanks." I replied.

"..I'm sorry." He said.

"..What?" I asked.

"Your power is already stronger than mine. I need to drain it from you." He said.

"..What?! No.. Cichol you lied to me.. You said I'd be evil like you, not your power add on." I growled.

"It's to late Kitty. I control you now. Even If, I dont have to drain your power. I can use you for destruction. He snickered.

He shot a spell at me and it wrapped around me. I felt pain, and went into the black dizzyness.

Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:10 pm

"Huh..enchant my armor?" I looked at Kain with distrust.. once i take off my armor how vulnerable will i be...what if im wrong about them,, maybe they are here to help... Im not sure anymore.. i guess..I walked pass kain and glanced at him and walked into Rua's place.

I went into a random empty room and slipped out of my white estaban armor..and put on a sandras sniper suit i had.. I walked out with my armor in my arms.. I handed to Kain slowly.....

"Here you go..."
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:19 pm

"Calm down Rua we're not traitors." He took the Armor and and hugged her. "You look good in that." He walked into the back room and gave the armor to Fleta. "Raziel, Do you think we can do this?" "You know what might happen Janos, are you prepared for that?" I grew silent and looked at Rua. "Yes, I'm ready." I walked outside and stared at the moon.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:25 pm

I saw Janos walk outside.. I followed behind him.. He was looking up at the moon..

"Whatcha thinking about?" i asked
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:29 pm

"You." I look at her. "I'm not sure If it's best to help you but I'm going to anyway. But if anything happens to me make sure Rua is taken care of." I knew I most likely wouldnt make it out, at least with my body. "After they're dead what then?"
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:33 pm

"I never really thought of that...Recently ive been thinking.. all my life its been about hating the gods...but should I?..I know for a fact imma kill Macha...I usual just let things play out...........If you dont feel confortable helping me then dont... and yes ill take care of Rua...but you shouldnt even be thinking that way!" I was outta breathe

"gah..."
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:37 pm

"Rikka It's god's we're fighting even Nudah lost his arm fighting them. we're only mortal." Castanea walked up to us. "I heard you and Rua got to know eachother Cassy." ".....I don't wanna talk about it." She walked into the house. "Oh yea, If you do get stuck with Rua, be careful she's a loving drunk."
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:44 pm

I smiled a little at his last comment..

"When it comes to a fight...I dont believe power is everything...its the will of your own heart that wins the battle.. the one who is Hungrier for it.....As long as we have the right tools and people to back us up...i dont believe there anything stopping us for winining without casualities.."

I looked at my hands as i squeezed them into fists. I smiled.

"Ive always i liked a challenge"
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:47 pm

"I wish i could believe that Rikka." It'd be alot easier to talk to her If i didnt have the feeling I was going to die within the week. I looked back up at the moon. "Fleta should be almost done so do you want to get some rest or go now?"
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:51 pm

"Thats all you have to do..is believe..."
I looked back at Rua's place... I dont need any rest but Rua and janos should spend some more time with each other before we go...
"We can leave in 2 hours..I need to prepare."
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:57 pm

"Ok." I walk back into the house. "Janos!" Rua throws her arms around me. "Hey, I'm leaving in two hours." "You'll be coming back right? While you were gons earlier a messenger cam by and said that my brother would be ok its great isnt it?" I hugged her. "Yea thats great news Rua." "So you'll be coming back?" I stayed quiet. "Janos? You'll be back right?"....it took me awhile to answer. "Yes, I promise no matter what I'll be back." She smiled at me. "You want to go fishing?" "Sure." I went into her room and grabbed the fishing rods, We left and went towards the lake. "So it'll all be over after this?" "Hopefully it will. then you and your brother can get a better house." "And then you can marry me right?" I smiled as a tear rolled down my cheek where she couldnt see it. "Yeah, Then we can get married." I cast out my line.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:02 pm

I smiled as i saw them go out together...Thats how the world should be.. no wars... If the gods would just be gone.. i bet there wouldnt be any wars... Thats why i must fight..for the happiness of my friends...but here i am alone..

I walked over to town square and sat on one of the benches as i looked up at the stars.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:17 pm

"Janos hey wake up. I dont think we're gonna catch anything." I wake up and I notice I'm leaning on Rua. "Come on Janos lets go back." She takes my hand and we walk to the house. Kain and Fleta are asleep on the couch. "Hey the elf is in my bed...." "Well you two can go sleep I gotta get ready." "But I wanted to lay down with you." "Well you already started with her." She blushes "...be quiet." I kiss her. "I'll be back." I got get my armor and wake Kain. "Time to go." We walk out holding Rikkas armor and look for her.
Back to top Go down
generic

generic

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 7:18 am

"Piko, it's me. I just have a disguise on in order not to be recognized. I've been following Sokkun to see what he has been doing, and apparantly the Assassin guild is back. Also, it seems that Sokkun and possibly Klarr has resurrected the guild. My first action was to find the original members of the guild because they might know some things, so i tailed Sokkun until i found you here. What was it that he gave you? and what is at Rabbie?, and can i come and help?"Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 7:33 am

I was taken aback by two things:
1. Gene also managed to escape capture
2. Gene's wearing a ridiculous disguise that made me unable to recognize him at first

There weren't much options though on the matter at hand though, and if I charge into this solo, that might just be the end of the line.
"Okay, but our main purpose is to rescue our guildmates. I was told they were captured and locked in the prison of Rabbie."
Hearing the word prison escape my lips sent a chill up my spine. A prison... in a dungeon where skeletons namely live. A prison, in a dungeon inhabited by Succubus. The sorority of Succubus tried to recruit me once... This place can turn somebody into a Fomor if skeletons rise to fight and people can become a succubus merely by saying yes...

"Whatever you do, be careful, and do not invoke a meaningless battle!" I yelled towards Gene, drawing my tuning longsword and heater shield. "Follow me and be hasty!"
Back to top Go down
generic

generic

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 8:35 am

"Ok then Very Happy Let's go rescue the guild!"

From what I am seeing, Piko had nothing to do with the resurrection of Assassin. In fact, it seems like that she is against it. Now to think of the people who had something to do w/this:

Sokkun seems like a leader of Assassin. If that's true, then Klarr must be in on it as well. Rikka on the other hand, is somewhere I don't know.

If Piko is trying to rescue the guild, then that pass must have been the key. But didn't Sokkun give her that? So what is he planning... I don't know what it is, but it seems dangerous, so I must be in on it Very Happy. If I want to find out more about his plans, then I would have to side with him, and hopefully I'll get some juicy information. Then I would have to betray Piko... I know! I will create a doppelganger of me, and then I will have him go with Piko, and I will go see what Sokkun is doing.

"Piko, wait at the lobby for me, I gotta bless my equipment real quick."

Quickly, while she isn't looking, I remove my disguise, and I use my magic to make a doppelganger out of the elements. The doppelganger is created, and it turns into a copy of me within seconds after its creation.

"What is your bidding?"

"Doppelganger, respond to the name Gene, and head to the lobby with Piko. You will have to rescue the Dragonfly Guild members with her. Try not to reveal that you are only a copy. Now go!"

As the doppelganger runs to the lobby, I make another doppelganger in order to have it find Rikka. I command it to look for clues as to where she would be. "Go to her hometown Filia first, and see if there are any clues there."

As the 2nd doppelganger leaves, I put my disguise back on, summon my griffen, and I fly in the direction that I saw Sokkun went. I'm sorry Piko, but I must find answers.
Back to top Go down
Kittah

Kittah

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:51 am

"Cichol... where am I?"

"Your in my chamber Kitty, theres a spell on it so you wont escape. I don't need your power yet."

"....Cichol. Tell me the truth. About, everything." I muttered.

"You really want to know?" He asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Well.. Kitty. I killed your mom and Sario. Sario might of said two guys went after him, but that was a illiusion. Also Dragonfly was never saved, I lied to you and made a illiusion on Rabbie to make it seem like that." He said.

"...! You.. lied to me..all this time?" I growled softly.

"..Yes. So I could use you Kitty. It worked out fine actually. You were so hurt you didn't know what to believe." He said.

"..."

"Just get over it. That was the past. We are in the present now." He said.

"Not talking doesn't make anything better, you know." He said.

Cichol was forceing my anger out of me. I could feel my claws unsheathe and my eye sight changing. ...Cichol doesn't know about my real power. Atleast I don't think he does. It's kind of obvious. My mom named me Kitty for a reason.. cause I hold the power of a cat. Maybe if I shot a light spell at the dark spell it will break the lock? I tried it and saw the lock break a little.

"...!"

"Morrighan is that you?" I asked.

"Yes Kitty. I'm here to save you." She said.

"No Kitty dont believe her.." Cichol said.

But before I could respond she warped me to her land.

Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:15 am

I awoke deep inside of Peaca, the Holy Tomb...Wow what happen...I felt drained. All I remember was being dragged in by the spirits of Peaca. I walk around a bit in the tomb...There is no way out or anyway in...how did I come this deep without any entrances. Must be one of the mystery of Peaca.

I found a lot of spirits floating around in this tomb.

"I only seek to find new powers, I am not here to disturb your peace." I said out loud.

"...then you have come to the right place..."

I heard something feint...I couldn't hear what it was. I stepped deeper inside the tomb. I found a body resting there in a throne like chamber...It look very old.

"...I am the spirit of an ancient..." a voice came again.

I still couldn't make out what it was. "Who is there?" I laugh to myself as no one can be in here besides me, because there is no entrances or exits. I walked toward the body that is resting on the thrown.

"... come...fight my spirit ... become powerful ... i want to see if you are worth it."

I heard something saying if something is worth it...I saw a sword lunge at me. The room got brighter with the flame torches in the room. Before me stood...10 people...wearing a blue armor and all have an eye patch over their left eye...they where all me.

I reach for the hilt of my weapon...but I couldn't draw it out. A hand was on my hand...I stared...it was one of the 10 people that was summon before me...How can this be? I didn't sense him moving. I jump back, but I bumped into something hard...another one of them. It seems that they have warping ability just like me. They must of possessed all my strength as well.

I looked around the room, looking for a dark spot to warp to and hide for a bit. There is no dark spot to hide. Where ever I warp to in the room they all seems to warp at the same spot reading all of my move. I evaded one cut after the other. I jumped back as all 10 of them lunged at me. I toss a smoke bomb. Chance! I jump high into the air...but it seem the smoke bomb didn't affect them as they all jump up at me ready to strike. A light flew from out of no where exploded infront of me and pushed everything back. It was Dream, my spirit weapon. I forgot that I let her go to experience the world of Erinn, I am glad that she is back for me when I am in danger.

"Sheesh Sokky, all that special abilities that you gained after my materialization still didn't do you any good?" she hissed at me.

"Well...these things that are before us, have all the abilities that I have too you know...andddddd THERE IS 10 OF THEM!!!!" I yelled back at her. "Besides I can't use my skill fully if you aren't in my hand you know...now turn back into sword form so I can use you..."

"Perv...trying to hold me in your dirteh hands again?"

She trans back into a weapon...she glow so powerfully. I sheathed my other weapon and took hold of Dream, my glorious blade.

"Don't damage me or I will never be in this form evar again!"

"Ok Ok, I'll be gentle." I answer her.

With my spirt weapon in my hand my power increase by 10 folds. They all warped next to me trying to cut me. They all slowed down in my eyes. My body seemed to split into 100 and a big whirlwind consumed the throne room. After the wind died down. Dream went back to Materialize form. The 10 clone drop to the ground and return back to dust.

"Thank you Dream."

"Yeah no problem just remember you have to treat me to some food later." She said gleefully.

I walked toward the body that rest on the throne seat.

"You have successfully overcome yourself...you have pass your test..." A voice whispered in the room.

"Test...err..Ok..." I said confused "What is my reward?"

No answer replied from the darkness...I saw a stone carved with the following note on it: Here lies the King of kings, The God of gods. The creator of all beings. Gilgamesh.

I gasped "OH MY!" I bowed to the body resting on the throne.

"Wow a big celebrity, I am honored" Dream chuckle.

"Take my pet Mosh, the gaurdian of Babylon, he shall be able to help you on your quest." A voice from the body whisper.

"Whao that is freaky...So where is this pet at?..." I looked around, no pet...where is it? I heard cracking sounds beneath my feet...the concrete floor cracked and out popped a hand and a zombie came out.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" I screamed like a bish.

"HAHAHAHA! YOU DUMMY!" Laugh Dream.

"Here is your pet Mosh, feed him, clean him, he sleeps 12 hours a day. Enjoy" The zombie push Mosh onto me "Oh the exit is right there" The zombie pointed up exposing a door.

Wow up there...I didn't even try looking up there for an exit...Mosh looks like a dragon but not a dragon.Hmmm what is it's species...It have wings, it started to fly and play with Dream.

"Aww what a cute lil guy" Dream said pleasingly.

I start to head out of the throne room using the string ladder, the door wouldn't open. Dream follow behind me with Mosh.

"I can't get the door open Dream." I said very sad.

Mosh glow slightly and the door flung open. YES! I jumped out and the door closed behind me. I looked down and the door seems to not even be there anymore...Hmhmmmm. What ever I retreat back to Morrighan Chamber with my sprit weapon and Mosh.

Mhmm Morrighan isn't here. Oh well, I will wait till she return.
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:26 am

When we arrived at the rabbie altar I had tarlach use a magic spell that made a copy of the last pass used here. Fortunately for us the last pass that was used was a passed used by an assasin member returning to base.I knew this because assassin's guild emblem was all along the walls of this particular dungeon. As we made our way through the dungeon slaughtering the monsters in our path we came across two fresh set of footprints. We followed these set of footprints until we saw two shadowy figures in the distance one appeared to be a female the other appeared to be a very generic shaped male. I pulled my blood red sword out of its sheathe.... I didnt know who these people were but they could be trouble.
Back to top Go down
generic

generic

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:57 am

Doppelganger 1:
Transmission:

I am with Piko, and as we are in Rabbie... Why am i thinking like a robot? im not a robot? time to install the memory and persona of Gene.

Loading....Loading... Installed.

Ok, much better. We are going well with our plan to rescue Dragonfly. I turned around, hearing a noise. I see a figure heading our way. It looks like it noticed us. The figure is drawing their blade. I was about to run back to attack them until I remembered what Piko said.

"Do not invoke a meaningless battle!"

I put my swords away, and I walk forward away from them, being wary. I whisper to Piko, "I see a figure approaching us from behind. What do we do?"
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 1:44 pm

I got up from the bench and ran into Janos and the others on the way into Rua's house..
"Thanks.." I too my armor and went into Rua's house to slip into it as i left her house, i turned around and said to her..

"Dont worry ill do everything in my power to bring him back." I walked out. "Lets go.."

Last edited by Rikka on Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

All Plans In Motion - Episode 4
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next