Dragonfly Of Mari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi's Dragonfly~ Full of fun, interesting.. People!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ancient Vampire Janos Audron.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raziel

Raziel

The Ancient Vampire Janos Audron. Empty
PostSubject: The Ancient Vampire Janos Audron.   The Ancient Vampire Janos Audron. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:36 am

The Ancient Vampire Janos Audron. Snapshot

Name: Janos Audron

I like anime and video games alot!....my personality sends off different messages to different people...its just for the fact that I like to have fun and be myself while at the same time my Split personalityness intervenes and makes me seem pissed always....

I've played mabi for awhile I get on and off every now and then. so my skills are basically Behind what they should be:\

You gotta Dual wield! it's the only way to fight;)

Also if anyone here plays xbox360 my Gamertag is Raziel557

LOK forever!>.<
Back to top Go down
Aquasol

Aquasol

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Vampire Janos Audron.   The Ancient Vampire Janos Audron. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:01 am

Glad to see you around-- and just as well, that the number of Guild members who have synchronized with the forums is increasing.
Back to top Go down
http://hly-drgn-swrd.livejournal.com/profile
Hero

Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Vampire Janos Audron.   The Ancient Vampire Janos Audron. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:21 am

about time u made an introduction~ <3 hehe well none of us are barely on mabi much cuz of school. so no worries. during xmas we are all probably going to log on and say wowwwwww we are really behind! hahaha keep it kewl big pimpin
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Vampire Janos Audron.   The Ancient Vampire Janos Audron. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:01 am

Aquasol wrote:
Glad to see you around-- and just as well, that the number of Guild members who have synchronized with the forums is increasing.

cheers Hehehe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://dragonfly.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Vampire Janos Audron.   The Ancient Vampire Janos Audron. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ancient Vampire Janos Audron.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonfly Of Mari :: Dragonfly! :: Introductions!-
Jump to: