Dragonfly Of Mari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi's Dragonfly~ Full of fun, interesting.. People!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Making the bridge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hero

Hero

Making the bridge Empty
PostSubject: Making the bridge   Making the bridge EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:21 am

Ok guys to build the bridge between ranno and connos...here are some of the time slot.

1 Saturday around rebirth time

2 Saturday around rebirth time

3 Sok's bridge Sunday 8:00-:05 am est, 5:00-05 am pst.

4 Saturday: 12:15-:20 pm est, 9:15-:20 am pst.

5 dont know either some1 keep an eye on this bridge i guess.

6 dont know maybe a timeframe of Thusday-Friday.

7 Klarr's bridge Monday: 2:15-:20pm est, 12:15-:20 pst.
there are 7 bridge in total and me and bro have complete control of bridge 3 and 7 and no1 knows about the time besides a couple of ppl dat have given up on the bridge. we have gotten the title for all our alts and also Veridion soo now we are handing the time frame to you guys so race to it and make it ur bridge Very Happy its a semi rare title for players.

the One that connected Rano and Connous title

Str +10
Int +10
Will +30
Critical +5%

a good title for critical...w/ a bow i hit over 100% critical

if u get any of the above bridge other then the one denoted red plz make a note of the exact time and post it here plz

oh fyi 1 is the one wayy up north of the map and 7 is the one wayyy down south so 7 bridge can be made a week on each server...i think it reset also on major update

if possible plz keep a time of the spawning dungoen as well teehee Wink
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

Making the bridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making the bridge   Making the bridge EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:59 am

ahhh....I already got it... XD
Back to top Go down
https://dragonfly.forumotion.net
Hero

Hero

Making the bridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making the bridge   Making the bridge EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:59 am

yeah...but u didnt help the rest of us get it -_- shameeee on uuuuu

I saw u have it so i have to have it too so i got it the very next day i saw u got it and all my alts and klarrann alt have it now and we are giving up on our 2 main bridge to u guys but if u find other bridge formation then go for it and post time time

now about the spawning dungoen one >_> we should all get it too so one of u get a hold of a time...and a position for us
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

Making the bridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making the bridge   Making the bridge EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:06 am

i couldnt of helped with u all gettin it... A friend from a guild i use to be in, said she would make me an acception to get then i had to pass it on to one of her guildies
Back to top Go down
https://dragonfly.forumotion.net
Hero

Hero

Making the bridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making the bridge   Making the bridge EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:12 pm

well i betray alot of ppl getting these 3 bridge perfectly timed so i can share it w/ every1 in our guild
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Making the bridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making the bridge   Making the bridge Empty

Back to top Go down

Making the bridge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonfly Of Mari :: Dragonfly! :: The Rattle-
Jump to: