Dragonfly Of Mari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi's Dragonfly~ Full of fun, interesting.. People!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finale~ AfterStory

Go down 
+2
Raziel
Rikka
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

Finale~ AfterStory Empty
PostSubject: Finale~ AfterStory   Finale~ AfterStory EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:34 pm

This is an Information Post e.e

Just tell what happen to you, no extra stories thatll involed more posts.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonfly.forumotion.net
Raziel

Raziel

Finale~ AfterStory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finale~ AfterStory   Finale~ AfterStory EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:04 pm

Janos out the truth about Raziel and Neahmin as well as his origins. He now knew that he had a family to protect and no matter what that was his job. It was his fate.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

Finale~ AfterStory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finale~ AfterStory   Finale~ AfterStory EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:07 pm

Rikka helped the elves rebuild Filia as well tried to bring everyone back for Dragonfly.. She was happy to be with her mom Smile
Back to top Go down
https://dragonfly.forumotion.net
Pikochu

Pikochu

Finale~ AfterStory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finale~ AfterStory   Finale~ AfterStory EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:40 pm

Piko died at the hands of Nuada who used 8.9 Gigawatts of electricity in one fell swoop. As to why my body did not evaporate or become ashes, or scatter about the ruined Dunbarton, I don't know. I was revived by Rikka with the power of the Philosopher's Stone (because apparently it does that).
Back to top Go down
Kittah

Kittah

Finale~ AfterStory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finale~ AfterStory   Finale~ AfterStory EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:56 pm

Kitty was killed from a spell put on her 7 years ago. It activates when certain people die. Even if Piko was revived Kitty was given the choice the go back to Erinn or stay in paradise. She replied to stay in paradise because Erinn could develop in chaos again.
Back to top Go down
generic

generic

Finale~ AfterStory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finale~ AfterStory   Finale~ AfterStory EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:44 pm

Well, since things kind of went weird to me... Gene never had the chance to show his max power, and he walked alone in life until his death.
Back to top Go down
Toasty

Toasty

Finale~ AfterStory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finale~ AfterStory   Finale~ AfterStory EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 11:01 pm

I walked around for the rest of forever as MIsstress had Poofed and the dragons were no ware to be found.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finale~ AfterStory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finale~ AfterStory   Finale~ AfterStory Empty

Back to top Go down

Finale~ AfterStory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonfly Of Mari :: Dragonfly! :: RolePlay-
Jump to: