Dragonfly Of Mari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi's Dragonfly~ Full of fun, interesting.. People!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Clear up the Mess from Earlier

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikochu

Pikochu

To Clear up the Mess from Earlier Empty
PostSubject: To Clear up the Mess from Earlier   To Clear up the Mess from Earlier EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 6:20 pm

My apologies, some time away from the guild was necessary for me. The reason: I do not enjoy my soft spots being taken advantage of. I could not bear that a member of the guild was deceiving me as well. This not only hurt me, but nearly caused me to break ties with people I love and regard as family.
Toasty convinced me to come back; but, I do not wish to put up with "facts" that have no backbone or being pitted against people I love. If this boundary is crossed again, I will leave Dragonfly again, but I shall not return, or, at least, I won't be so easily convinced.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: To Clear up the Mess from Earlier   To Clear up the Mess from Earlier EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:30 pm

Okayss.. i have been taking a break from the game but will log on tomorrow XP.. ( Birthday)
Back to top Go down
https://dragonfly.forumotion.net
Kittah

Kittah

PostSubject: Re: To Clear up the Mess from Earlier   To Clear up the Mess from Earlier EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:53 pm

I'll be on tomarroww . Probably on Ashu though .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Clear up the Mess from Earlier   To Clear up the Mess from Earlier Empty

Back to top Go down

To Clear up the Mess from Earlier
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonfly Of Mari :: Dragonfly! :: On leave or wont be on much-
Jump to: