Dragonfly Of Mari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi's Dragonfly~ Full of fun, interesting.. People!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dungeon Racing!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Old Man Rinkle

Old Man Rinkle

Dungeon Racing! Empty
PostSubject: Dungeon Racing!   Dungeon Racing! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:41 pm

So my idea here is simple; Find 2 passes to the same dungeon (or two unlimited passes work well too) and plan teams. Both teams will start running the dungeon at the same time. First person to clear the dungeon and be outside wins.

Of course this concept can be altered many different ways, but I think it'd make for a fun and competitive event that involves some combat. Cool

Some other alterations to this concept could be (but not limited to);

-New Members vs. Older Members
-Male vs. Female
-Melee vs. Mage vs. Range (Or any combination really)

If you have other ideas, or even possibly some ground rules, that would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Astravates

Dungeon Racing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Racing!   Dungeon Racing! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:27 pm

Old Man Rinkle wrote:
So my idea here is simple; Find 2 passes to the same dungeon (or two unlimited passes work well too) and plan teams. Both teams will start running the dungeon at the same time. First person to clear the dungeon and be outside wins.

Of course this concept can be altered many different ways, but I think it'd make for a fun and competitive event that involves some combat. Cool

Some other alterations to this concept could be (but not limited to);

-New Members vs. Older Members
-Male vs. Female
-Melee vs. Mage vs. Range (Or any combination really)

If you have other ideas, or even possibly some ground rules, that would be awesome.

I like this idea, flavor with the spice.
Back to top Go down
Toasty

Toasty

Dungeon Racing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Racing!   Dungeon Racing! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:10 am

we needs to do some of the things in here sould be fun! my weekends r normally spent at grandmas sooo fridays r best for us. or most week days in the evning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dungeon Racing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Racing!   Dungeon Racing! Empty

Back to top Go down

Dungeon Racing!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonfly Of Mari :: Dragonfly! :: Guild Events-
Jump to: