Dragonfly Of Mari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi's Dragonfly~ Full of fun, interesting.. People!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

umm were should i put the lisst

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Toasty

Toasty

umm were should i put the lisst Empty
PostSubject: umm were should i put the lisst   umm were should i put the lisst EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:34 pm

list of things we has done daily as a guild
???? were ya whant it? or should i like message it to u so it can be in paper thing?
I love you
Back to top Go down
Old Man Rinkle

Old Man Rinkle

PostSubject: Re: umm were should i put the lisst   umm were should i put the lisst EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:18 pm

If they're events we have already done and finished, then you could put on a separate thread titled "Previous Guild Events" and then list them out. It would then show newer members how frequently we have guild outings and such, and you can add to the list with an edit every time there's something new we've done. Wink
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: umm were should i put the lisst   umm were should i put the lisst EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:36 pm

Toasty wrote:
list of things we has done daily as a guild
???? were ya whant it? or should i like message it to u so it can be in paper thing?
I love you

you can message it to me... so i can put it up in the calender.. like the weeks events
Back to top Go down
https://dragonfly.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: umm were should i put the lisst   umm were should i put the lisst Empty

Back to top Go down

umm were should i put the lisst
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonfly Of Mari :: Dragonfly! :: Guild Events-
Jump to: