Dragonfly Of Mari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi's Dragonfly~ Full of fun, interesting.. People!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All Plans In Motion - Episode 4

Go down 
+5
generic
Kittah
Rikka
Raziel
Hero
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Raziel

Raziel

All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 1:56 pm

We walked to the town square. "So how do we get to them?" "The Brionac's have a special power that allows you to open a portal to Falias, the city of the gods. The only problem Is that it will drain almost all of your energy so be prepared when we go through." "Alright then, You ready Rikka?" I pointed the sword in front of me and it started to glow. I could feel it sucking away my energy and then a portal opened in front of us.".....lets....lets go" I staggered through.
Back to top Go down
Kittah

Kittah

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 1:59 pm

I blinked to see Morrighan beside me. Oh right, she saved me from Cichol. But after everything I said.. what made her help me?

"Hey.. Morrighan." I said.

"Oh, your awake." She said.

"Well, yeah. Thanks for saving me.. again." I said.

"You welcome, Kitty." She said.

"What made you save me Morrighan?" I asked.

"Well, when I saved you before I knew you'd believe anything cause your were hurt. So I figured you going with Cichol was a mistake." She said.

"..Yeah. So you can turn me light again?" I asked.

"Haha.. your funny." She muttered.

"What?" I asked.

"Well Kitty. Your already fully dark. I can't change you now." She said.

"...What?!... God damn Cichol. I'm am going to kill him." I hissed.

"I can break Cichol's abilty to control you though." She said.

"Really? Then do it." I said anxiously.

"Alright." She said.

She summoned a really bright white ball and shot it at my chest. The ball faded into me and seemed to kill the control spell in me.

"Is it over?" I asked.

"Yes. You are no longer controled by Cichol." She said.

"But, do you know anything about the dark powers?" I asked.

"Yes, I do. When you are in your fully dark form, your power is based on anger. The more anger you have, the more power you get. If you reach the 8th anger power, you can kill anything in one shot. But, you can't control yourself. And after that, your power weakens and you pass out." She said.

"..Oh. What level can I go up to that I can control?" I asked.

"About level 7. But sometimes you can control up past that. It depends how much you want to protect your friends or yourself. The anger scale goes up to 10. If you reach 10, usaually after you power down, you get close to dying. Also in your dark form, you move alot faster than you normally would. Its like all the other people were slowed down." She said.

"I see." I said softly.

"You are lucky, Kitty. If you wouldn't of broke that dark lock a little, I wouldn't of been able to save you. And anyway, everybody doesn't respect Cichol." She said.

"Does anyone in my guild follow you?" I asked.

"Yes. Sokkun does. Well mostly everyone in your guild does but, Sokkun actually comes to see me. He was here earlier but he went to find more power at a place called Peaca." She said.

"Oh.. Peaca. That hell of a place." I said.

"...Yeah." She said.

"Is that Sokkun over there?" She asked.

I looked over where she was looking. There was a figure that did look like him, but you never know if it is him.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:20 pm

I smirked at him..and followd him throught the portal."i dont expect to be able to control the powers of the sword...I have experience with tho.. so dont worry.. its a little complicated when using it Especially when you arent an elf.."
On the other side my eyes god blinded by the light.. It was soo scared here....I looked around, where are they..
Back to top Go down
https://dragonfly.forumotion.net
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:45 pm

"It shouldnt be too hard to find Macha." I leaned on Kain. "Are you ok Janos?" "Just give it some time for my energy to come back." We start to walk around the city. "Janos this might be the end." "I know Raziel, It's been good fighting together hasn't it?" "It's been the best."
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 3:49 pm

I strayed away from the group and went to this weird looking tower.. When i got to the top....I saw these portals and thru them you can see people..Like the gods were spying on them or something.. I looked thru each one until i got to the one in the middle. I walked up towards not believing wat i was seeing.. is that...mom..and some other person that looks familiar....I was filled with joy...i put my had thru the portal and saw it went thru and i fell all together thru...

Last edited by Rikka on Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:21 pm

"I wonder where Rikka went." "She'll be fine, has your strength returned?" "Yeah." We continued to walk around. "What are you doing here humans?" we turned around to see the Goddess Neahmin. "Leave now." "Janos, I'll hold her off go find Macha." "You don't have a Brionac." "Hopefully a demon blade is strong enough then." "At the end of the day," "We will find our paradise." We shake hands. "Till we meet again Janos." "I hope you find your treasure." We shake hands and he goes into his Holy knight form. His arm glows blood red as he pulls out his sword. "Vorador we fight together." "Always master." Kain charges Neahmin as I run off. "Ignorant Human you shall die." "I'll take you with me then!"

I soon find where Macha is located. "You really should learn to finish the job." "You've come all this way in vain Janos, You will Die." "As shall you." Macha pulls out his sword. It appeared black with spikes at its sides, This was the sword of destruction Macha's best tool. "This time you wont only be sealed away. I'm taking your soul." I dual wield the Brionac and my Ego. The arm Raziel is in glows a bright blue. "Your a fool Janos after I kill you I'll make sure to Kill Rua." Those words struck a nerve. My eyes glowed a bright red.

~Yes, Free your hate. Allow me to surface, Give me control!~

"No one....threatens.....RUA!" The Chaos Knight armor encases my body and it's energy flows through the swords.

"Cichols powers cannot help you now!" "We shall see about that." Me and Macha lock swords.
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 5:31 pm

Morrighan returned to her chamber. I was waiting for only about 5 minutes.

"Great timing Morrighan. I was just looking for you." I said happily.

She rushed to the bedside and with a wave of her hand appear Kitteh, she appeared to be sleeping or passed out...Meh. I Stood by the window while Morrighan tend to Kitteh.

"Oh Morrighan I obtain a new pet from the King of kings, the God of Gods...His name is Gilgamesh I found him in the Holy Tomb of Peaca...but that isn't the pet name, the pet name is Mosh."

"Oh that ancient person...He was the ruler of all peace back then." She said feeling uneasy.

"Oh by the way this is Dream my spirit parnter." I introduce them both.

"HIII NICE TO MEET YOU~~~. Got anything to feed me?~ I'll be nice if you give me cookies." Dream said happily.

"Nice to meet you too, Dream" Morrighan replied.

"This blue dragon looking thing is Mosh, we found him in Peaca. He is nice and fun to play with. Do you want to play with us Morrighan?" Dream seems to be very happy to see Morrighan.

"We can play later Dream."

"Morrighan I will go soon after Kitty wakes up.I need to see Klarrann if he need my assisstant." I interrupted the chat between Morrighan and Dream.

"Your brother have obtain great power. He won't be needing you at the moment." Morrighan replied back to me.

"Ahh....I see you know about the power he have obtain. But don't worry he won't do anything rash." I quickly answered back.

I touched my bag feeling the book that I obtained from Garden...Hmmmm...Why isn't Garden making any move...I took out many of their guild branches and base. Must be trying to patch things up from their inside.

Kitty started to wake up...she talked to Morrighan. I just stand there looking...Kitty stared my way after they talked. I walked up feeling her head

"Ahh she isn't sick. Must be one of her emo~tion thing again." I said to Kitty. I jump back and told Morrighan that I am going to try and find infomation on Meek, pink hair thing Garden ressurrected in Rabbie." I turned away motioning to Dream and Mosh to follow."Hope you feel better soon Kitty." I return back to Erinn. I was in one of the big forrest in Errin.

Last edited by Hero on Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Klarrann

Klarrann

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 5:47 pm

As Macha locked swords with Janos, I broke the deadlock with a single finger.

Klarrann: "I don't recall giving you and order Macha."

Janos: "Inaudible."

Klarrann: "Annoying pest."

I continued to ignore the taunts Janos spewed and scolded Macha for her disobedience. Furious, Janos lunged at me. I easily sidestepped the strike and now stood face to face with Janos.

Klarrann: "It seems you've become dependent on your God Slayer Broniac. A weapon is still only a tool. You lack skill..."

As I said this, I placed my hand on his Broniac and it shattered into pieces. Paralyzed from his loss and fear of my immense powers he stumbled to the ground and crawled out of my sight. Macha began to give chase.

Klarrann: "Dont bother with such an arrogant weakling."

Macha: "He dared to point his sword at you Milord, I can't let that go!"

Klarrann: "If you must, at least make him suffer the pain of losing those close to him. That should be more of a blow to his ego than losing his life."

Macha: "Yes Milord."

As Macha headed to kill off those who supported Janos, I gave out an order to my followers not to engage in needless confrontations.

A week later, Crumena came and reported strange activites in Rabbie.

Klarrann: "That is of no importance. I've lost interest in those who refuse to work for me. Annihilate them."

I looked at the Assassin in the room and signaled him to carry out my order.

Macha then came in with the heads of Rua and Kain with Cichol following close behind her.

Macha: "Milord, these 3 were spotted with Janos, these two refused to cooperate so I had slew them. Cichol requested an audience with you and said he had a proposition for you Milord."

Klarrann: "Well done Macha. Dispose of those heads and come wit with me."

Macha did as ordered and sat herself down beside me.

Klarrann: "What did you want to speak to me about Cichol?"

Cichol: "Milord, your strength and military might has earned my respect, I humbly request to ally with you Milord.

Klarrann: "Oh? And how can you prove you loyalty to me? You Just betrayed Janos for the sake of keeping your life."

Cichol: "Milord, Janos became arrogant after I granted him the Broniac and he turned against me, it was inevitable that I would betray him."

Klarrann: "Your reason is justified. Arrogant apes. Continue to watch over and protect the Fomors from thos apes Cichol. That is your duty."

Cichol: "Yes, thank you Milord. As a symbol of my allegiance, allow me to be the one to destroy those guilds captured in Rabbie."

Klarrann: "Do what you wish."

With his request granted and his life spared, he dissappeared and headed towards Rabbie.

Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 6:22 pm

I sat in the ruins of the house. the rain drenched me but i didnt care. I held Vorador in one hand and Raziel in the other. "Janos........what do we do now?" "Fleta.....for now you and Rab stay away from me......you two are the only friends I have left....forget about me....." "Janos.." "...just get out of here." She takes Rab and leaves. "I will take his blood.....and his soul........the power of both demons are mine. as well as my newly created Infra Black.......I dont need the Brionac.......I will soon have the strength...." I shattered both the blades and they uncoiled into both my arms...."We require food." "I'll feed you as long as you allow me to rip the beating hearts from my enemies chests."

I go to Vales, "Janos what do you want?" I run both swords through Krug. "......why?" "Nothing personal, It's just revenge." His energy flows throw my arms as does every citizen of Vales that I slay.

"Satisfied now?"

"Our power is yours."

my hands now appeared more demonic than human, as did the rest of my body. The skin turned blue and a black gas leaked from my mouth. The power of both demons reunited has consumed me.

"Neahmin!!!!!"

She appears in front of me.

"So it is you again. you want to die?"

In an instant I appeared in front of her. my claws sinking into her neck and her blood slowly draining into my body. "Take me to Falias or you die here."

With her soul slowly being destroyed I rendered her powerless, These legendary demons were now at full power and I could feel my humanity has dissapeared.

"o....ok" We teleport to Falias.

"your purpose is done."

my hand stabs through her chest and rips out her heart.

"What have you done?" "An old friend wanted you dead." "You fool....With my death chaos is now free among Erinn..." "Like I care....."

I walk off....Erinn is no longer my home they are no longer my people, all I want is revenge.
~Good. Your anger is near it's max we shall kill them.~
Back to top Go down
Kittah

Kittah

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 7:32 pm

"I hope you get better, Kitty." Sokkeh said as he left. He didn't say much to me, Well I was passed out most of the time.

"Well, Morrighan, I should go." I said.

"Well Kitty~ goodluck, and don't get into trouble." She said.

"Well Morrighan~ Okay~." I said.

"Well Kitty~ why are we saying well?" She asked.

"I dunno." I said happily.

"Oh. Okay. See you then, Kitty."She said.

"Bye Morrighan." I said.

I went into my dark form and flew to the guild hall. I changed back into my normal form and approached the guild hall. Oh shet. I forgot about my spirit weapon. Kitten is totally going to eat me when I see her. I went to my room and grabbed my bow with a glow.

"Erm.. hey Kitten." I said.

"Oh mah god. Kitty your such an idiot! You left me, hungry!" She hissed.

She kept nagging me and I sighed. I looked for something for her to eat and I found a old, broken sword and fed it to her.

"Kitten you eat the weirdest things I have evar seen." I said softly.

"Well.. I'm a bow. What am I supposed to eat?" She asked.

"True." I said.

"Kittah you look..different." She said suspiously.

"Well, I went with Cichol and he made me fully dark but then he tried to steal my power and all. So Morrighan save me and then she say I couldn't be change back to light." I said.

"....Oh. I see." She said.

"Well Kitten. I'm going to go do a shadow mission or something." I said.

"Okay." She said.

"See you later, Kitten." I said.

"Wait Kitty." She said.

"What?" I asked."

"Got anymore food?" She said.

"Just shut up Kitten." I said as I left.

Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:32 pm

"I see a figure approaching us from behind. What do we do?"

Hmm... interesting question.

"We could make this either really easy and boring, or a little hellish but fun. Personally, I'm leaning towards the fun option." My detective mojo was kicking in, even if this figure was a threat, I could probably take it out with ease. These arrows have been sharpened to the point where the slightest as .05 N could puncture. If not, my metal sash, the ace up my sleeve, was tied to my belt.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:46 pm

I got slowly after falling thru the portal...woah....I looked up to see piko and the other guy looking in my direction but they didnt seem to recognized me.. I started to walk towards them...

"Easy..Its me Rikka...Dont get startled...What are you guys doing...here...Where ever her is..."

I just noticed i had no clue where i was... but i was happy to see my mom.
Back to top Go down
Klarrann

Klarrann

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:57 pm

Macha behaved differently than she usually do. It bothered me some and i asked her if there was something wrong.

Macha: "I'm honored you cared to ask Milord. It is unfortunate, but I can no longer feel the spirit on my sister Neahmain. I am the Goddess of War, My sisters, Morighan, The Goddess of Destuction and Neahmian The Goddess of Love share a close bond. We may have our differences, but we are sisters none the less. I can't help but feel disheartend at her death."

Macha unable to hold herself collapsed onto my shoulder. I held her, comforted her.

Klarrann: "I've heard news that my brother Sokkun has obtained the Spell Book that contains the Resurrection Ritual, perhaps it'll be able to resurrect your sister. I'll send him a message."

Macha: "Thank you Milord..."

I had Macha return to her chamber to rest a bit. Cromm had informed me he had urgent news and needed an audience with me. I headed to the central chamber to meet with Cromm.

Cromm: "Milord, there seems to be another Militian other than you and your brother walking about. He calls himself Soul and have been gathering warriors to create a guild in an attempt to rival you Milord. He now have the 3 Legendary Warriors, Members of the Temple Knights and a band of Alchemist to aid him. He's successfully created a guild called Horizon."

Klarrann: "Interesting...Perhaps I'll be able to use someone with such potential. I think I might go and see just how much potential this "Soul" have.

I adjourned the meeting and headed out to meet Soul and an attempt to draw him to my side. On my travel I ran into a former Dragonfly who seem to be inddiferent about the situation Dragonfly was in and thought it would be fun to have her tag along. I approached the doorsteps of Horizon, with Kitty strolling behind me. A figure appeared behind the door and I recognized it as Cai.

Klarrann: "I'd like to have a word with Soul please."

Cai: "Our Leader isn't around right now, he's off recruiting more people."

Klarrann: "I see, will you pass a message to him for me? Ask him, "Do he truly desire to protect the Gods who rewarded his chivalry with the death of his brother? Tell him, I will be coming back to recieve an answer. Lets go get something to eat Kitty.

As me and Kitty were dining, an Assassin reported that another Dragonfly member was spotted near Rabbie.

Klarrann: "If they were able to escape that attack on their guild, they've got to have some potential, send an emissary to them and try to convice them to join us. Remeber, don't take any unnecessary actions.

The Assassin dissappeared in the distance.

Klarrann: "Lets go Kitty."

Kitty still treated me like I was still a part of Dragonfly, I decided to take her with me and wander around a bit before returning to Macha.
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:00 pm

"Rikka?" I inquired. Wait, what the hell am I doing questioning this. My daughter is safe, she wasn't amongst the captured guildies!
A great joy began to fill me, so much, I hid my face for a moment. Am I crying? I'm this happy?
I raised my eyes to be sure I wasn't deceived. The figure standing before me was definitely her, that's definitely her scent I'm smelling. I could not hold back any longer. I leapt forward with all my might to embrace my daughter.
"Rikka~~~~~~~~~~~~!!"
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:04 pm

"Macha! come out from hiding! I can smell your blood!!" Macha appeared in front of me. "You dare return here?" "Yes haha After I devour you then I shall kill your master. Then everyone in Erinn shall become my food!" The more Feral forms of the demons had taken over. "Prepare yourself for your death will be painful!" The Infra black takes over my body. "Today! PARADISE IS MINE!!!!!" I rush Macha at full speed and tackle her. she tries to knock me off but i start to claw at her ribs and face. Eventually she punches me off and draws out her sword. "You will die for that!" she slashes at me and the bleed hits me deep into my chest. I let out an anaimalistic roar and tackle her again."I want your death to be slow.....to be painful! I want you to suffer as I have suffered! I sink my claws into her stomach to heal my wound. Again she knocks me off but i take her sword with me. She tries to run and I jump at her back."You will feel my pain!" I shred her wings and she screams. I take her sword and run it through her stomach after I cut off her arm. "So unfortunate for you. No matter how much blood you lose death will not come. and even removing your heart will not kill you since it can be put back in. With my Brionac gone all you will do is suffer." I claw her throat. "Tell your leader that he knows where to find me." I teleport back to Emain and the Infra armor dissapears.

"We require more food." "Then you shall have it." I begin to head toward dunbarton to feed.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:09 pm

Piko almost tackled me by her embrace... I staggerend back and hugged her back. Im happy shes safe. So much has been happening but seeing a face that i knew i could trust with my life was the only thing ineeded in a long time.

"Whats going on here....I saw you thru a portle in Falias.... and then now im here..."
I glanced over to the guy standing near us.

"Whose that?" I didnt recognize him at all...

Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:13 pm

"UahhahahaUhahahaHahuhahauha!" I stood in the square hands covered in blood and people running away.

"we are full now. Head into the dungeon and make our magic stronger. Kill the succubus' that lie within." I head into rabbie Dungeon and wander around.
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:15 pm

"Oh, that's Ge-- Hold on..." Something didn't seem quite right. This scent isn't familiar at all. Is that really Gene standing there... or an impostor.
"Who are you?" I yelled while holding my tuning longsword to his sinus.

Right, so, something I should really mention before I tell anymore of this tale. I was born with a heightened sense of smell and hearing. As a musician, the heightened hearing comes a ton in handy. As a human, the heightened sense is a double-edged sword: I can pick out the scent of people I know from others, and foul stenches make me want to vomit.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:28 pm

as I walked through the dungeon I saw someone holding a sword to another person. "More food?" "Might as well." I rush the girl and tackle her.
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:45 pm

"What the hell?" Suddenly I felt a force tackle me, I lost my center of balance and fell to the ground. Maybe running out here in boots with heels wasn't such a good idea; that's unimportant now. "Who are you?" I immediately began to ask, while trying to get up.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:47 pm

"I'm your new home." I pick her up by the neck and pin her to the wall. "Don't worry I'll make this quick."
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:48 pm

"Janos! What the hell do you think you doing!"

I pulled at Piko from the wall.... I stared it..He looked different...what happened in Falias....What did i miss...

"Wheres Kain?"
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:53 pm

"Who...who are you?" I dropped Piko. "Wait....you....your that girl...Rikka....Kain....AAGGGH KAIN!" I punched the wall and broke it."Kain! Rua! BOTH DEAD!!....Grrrr MACHA I SHOULD HAVE KILLED HER!....NO SHE MUST SUFFER FOR WHAT SHES DONE!"
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:57 pm

I felt my airways opening up again, and I began gasping for air. My heart was racing to pump blood everywhere, and the words "I'm your new home." What did he mean by that? What the hell's going on here?
I got up and grabbed my sword off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:57 pm

I stared at Janos....Kain is dead?....
"Im sorry Janos... I shouldnt have left you two their..i shoulda stayed....Ill Make her suffer for every that she has done...Ill kill her...she destroyed filia, and killed our friends...SHELL BE SHOWN NO MERCY!!"

My body was shaking with anger.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

All Plans In Motion - Episode 4
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next