Dragonfly Of Mari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi's Dragonfly~ Full of fun, interesting.. People!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raziel

Raziel

Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope Empty
PostSubject: Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope   Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:16 pm

The four of us sat around a fire infront of Sen Mag castle eating. "You think It was a good Idea to put Neahmins body in there Raziel?" "Yeah at least until we can find a way to bring her back." With soul Bringing everyone else into Paradise it left us here in this world. A world ripped apart by the death of the gods. The creatures of the shadow realm started to escape into Erinn as well as the dead in Tir Na Nog. The Fomors and the Demons began to fight amongst eachother. Erinn was far from our promised land of paradise now. I stared at Rikka. Should I tell her what Raziel told me? How would she take it? I felt Raziel's hand on my shoulder. I turned to look at him and his souless eyes told me what i needed to know.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope   Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:23 pm

I looked at Janos..and smiled at him while he was looking at me. I was so glad not everyone had gotton hurt.. I thought killing the God's would end everything but it hadnt...Had i done the right thing... at least mother was alive..
"It feels like havent eaten if forever!" i said while taking a bite into an apple.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonfly.forumotion.net
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope   Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:31 pm

"I wonder how that man came to have his powers. Do you think there could be powers other than the gods that can have guidance over us?" "You know what Im really worried about Janos?" "What is it kain?" "3 boys 2 girls er well 2 boys a demon and two girls and we're the only ones left in this world from the war." Knowing what I knew the thing he was joking about made me shudder a little. "Don't ask why but to me it's very creepy that you'd even think that..." "Oh I'm sorry I forgot your still in love with Rua Janos." "It's not that it's just.....nevermind"
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope   Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:37 pm

I laughed at Kain's joke... " What do you think we should do now? Im all outta ideas...I've already achieved my goal...." I looked around us at the destruction it caused.. "If only it didnt destry soo much..." I sighed and stood up to stretch...
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope   Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:43 pm

"Either way I look at it the world is damned to rule by the Fomors and demons." I got up. "Rikka I need to talk to you." I started to walk off. "Alright then Jano's I guess I'll be with the other girl then?" "Kain she's like 10 years older than you And i'm pretty sure she's not into men who still think santa exist." "Hey he does exist! I saw him last year!" "Sure you did."
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope   Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:49 pm

I laughed again as i got up to follow Janos... I walked behind him as i started feel the air tense... "Whats up Janos?" I asked looking at him innocently.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope   Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:52 pm

I turned around and hugged Rikka tightly. "You most likely won't believe this but it's true. You're my sister." I let go and waited for a response expecting her to lash out at me.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope   Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:55 pm

my body wouldnt move from shock from the hug...he was hugging me why....

"You most likely won't believe this but it's true. You're my sister." he said. as he let go of me.

"What....Ha..your joking theres no way we can be siblings.." i said in a shakey voice. " you got me, i mean were completely different races, and no one mentioned anything about me having a sibling... i mean right?" My eyes became shifty and i took a step back away from him...
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope   Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:03 pm

Upon the creation of the new world that contained rikka,raziel,piko,and the others i had scattered amoung this vast new world. I disapeared into my own realm i had created with the power of the philospher's stone and sealed it with me. Finally my brother and I had our own paradise.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope   Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:05 pm

"Nuadah seperated us at birth but we're not even twins. Raziel was originally an elf when he met Neahmin after she gave birth to you Nuadah drained you of most of your powers and sent you to Filia and nearly killed him. Cichol sent him back into time where he became a demon and a human. Neahmin went back to help him but again became pregnant at the same time she originally became pregnant with you. So on the same day in two different places she gave birth to us as part of Raziel's plan at revenge." It was a lot to take in but hopefully she'd understand
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope   Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:09 pm

"Wait... are you saying my mother was Neahmin..a god..That im a goddess?" That would explain why shed saved me in the fight with Nuadah.. and why she loved the elves...wait why was this all making sense.. "I..dont understand..why are u just telling me this now? I mean, if your telling the truth, i killed my own kind....." my heart dropped to my stomach and i fell on my knees.."Impossible..."
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope   Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:14 pm

"It doesn't matter If you have their blood. I'd kill a thousand demons before I'd let them hurt Kain. Your not completely a goddess and i'm not completely a god. Nuadah found out about me and drained both our powers but this time Raziel and Neahmin escaped. I became completely human while you retained only a small portion of your abilities. Those god's are not your kind the only ones that treated us like family were Cichol and Neahmin those are the only two you should be worried about." I put out my hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope   Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:19 pm

I looked him straight into his eyes..He wasnt lying... his face stayed serious... I reached up to his hand and held it...i felt felt a warm feeling.. "Mom's gonna freak if she finds out she has a son now." i joked.... "Im stil taking this all in, but ill believe you...Brother.."
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope   Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:21 pm

"Let's head back then." I hugged her. "And try not to throw your arms around Raziel calling him daddy." I started to walk back.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope   Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:27 pm

I stared at him as he walked back...Everything isnt goin to be the same anymore...everything will change...Hopefullly for the better. I jogged to catch up with him...
"Wait, does Kain know?"
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope   Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:32 pm

"No and it's best he doesn't know or else you'll never hear the end of it. Also Raziel isn't exactly the fatherly type so don't ask him for an allowance either." I turned around to Rikka. "We all need to stick together and find a way to bring Neahmin back for now."
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope   Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:36 pm

"Right...I dont think Raziel has any money to give anyways." i joked.... I followed behind him... It was my fault she was dead....I shoulda been paying attention buy my own anger got ahead of me.. If its anyone's responsiblity to get her back, it was mine..
"I think we will come up wit hsomthing..." i said hopefully with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope   Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:39 pm

"Good." I pulled her hair and sat at the fire. "You two came back awfully fast. Sorry if he wasn't man enough for you Rikka." "Shut up and eat fairy boy." He threw a rock at me. "What now?" "We try and bring the goddess back to life then find a way to either fix this or get out."
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope   Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:46 pm

"owww' i moaned... "Dont get jealous Kain.. " I said teasingly.. a sat my self next to Mom again... " I think we should fix this...i mean.. it is partiall our..well my fault." i said looking away.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope   Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:53 pm

"Janos you do know we're going to need help." "Who could we get help from then?" "Theres a few succubi that owe me a favor." ".......Anything else I should know about?" "Don't spend more than three nights with one." "You....I don't even know you anymore." "Don't worry I'm still the same soul hungry demon you love." Raziel put his hand into the fire. "This feels great. Well do you guys want to sleep or get on the move?"
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope   Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:59 pm

Sleep or get a move on....I think its better to get some sleep...i mean i have to let everything Janos told me today sink in.. "I think we should rest up..." I yawned.. and i layed downed.... i looked up at the sky and watched the starts...
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope   Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:03 pm

Kain flopped down between Rikka and Piko. "I'm up for a little relaxation." I stood up. "Raziel are you even tired?" "Not really." "Well show me whats in the castle." We both started to walk into the castle. "Alright but becareful of traps."
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope   Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:05 pm

I rolled my eyes at kain... My eyes got really heavy....i havent slept for a long time as well... I dozed off.....
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope   Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:10 pm

"This is you as a human?" "Yeah, not the best part of my life exactly." I looked at the mural on the wall. It was soldiers fighting against Raziel obviously he wasnt just a legend. "Do you really think when can get the succubi to help us?" "We can always sacrafice Kain if we need to." I pulled two sords off the wall and threw one at Raziel and he caught it. "Ready to duel?" "Sure." we fought till the sun came up.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope   Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:15 pm

The sunlight beamed thru my eyelids...."Gahh.. its already morning...." I got up and stretched..." I looked around... Piko and Kain were sound asleep..but where was Janos and Raziel... I turned around and faced teh castle...i had a feeling they were in there.. I walked up to it and open the doors. Ive never been in here before
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope   Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope Empty

Back to top Go down

Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonfly Of Mari :: Dragonfly! :: RolePlay-
Jump to: