Dragonfly Of Mari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi's Dragonfly~ Full of fun, interesting.. People!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raziel

Raziel

Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope   Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:22 pm

My shirt was torn to shreds and there were cuts all over my body. Raziel however was unharmed. "Come one you have to do a lot better then that Janos." "Your too fast." "Then use my speed against me." I tried to strike him but he knocked the sword out of my hand and threw me through a a wall. "Alright alright you win." He helped me back up. "I think it's morning let's go." we started to head out and we saw Rikka.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope   Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:25 pm

I was looking at the pictures all around the Castle.. when i saw those to walke into me...Janos was all torn up..."Do i even want to now what you two were doing." I sighed..
I saw i a apic of Raziel fighting..."Just how much history is there." i said under my breath...
Back to top Go down
https://dragonfly.forumotion.net
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope   Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:28 pm

I threw Rikka over my shoulder and started to walk out. "We can learn about Family history later. We have to hurry up and get this done." I walked over to kain and kicked him. "Wake up time to go." Him and Piko woke up. "Woah what happen to you? Rough night with Rikka?" "Just come on." I started to walk towards Rabbie. Raziel caught up with us. "So I'm guessing you know about us now Rikka?"
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope   Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:32 pm

"I can walk myself Janos..." I said... " Yeah I do...but i dont know enough...Are we goin to go talke to the succubus?... Rabbie dungean does have its backround.. and here we are again.. where it all started...and hopefully where all the answers will be.. I hopped off over Janos's shoulder and took out my cylinder..
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope   Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:40 pm

Raziel took the cylinder from her. "You won't need this. It's strictly a professional meeting." "I cant see you and the word professional together." We step onto the altar and Raziel drops what looks like a handkerchief. We appeared in a room filled with Succubi and they all turned to look at us. "Ohh~ look it's Raziel havent seen you in awhile what bring's ya here?" Some of the succubi started to move onto us and hug us I could see Kain was enjoying himself. One of them whispered into my ear. "Why dont you come with me?~" "Sorry but I'm here for something else." Raziel spoke to the leader who had black hair. "I'm sure you know what's been going on outside Rabbie. We need your help." "And what do my girls get for helping?~" "We'll discuss that later." "Alright I know I can trust you Raziel~ Girls I want some of you to help them. Make sure they come back unharmed ok?~" "Alright theres something else I wanted to talk about in private." He walked towards the other end of the room and she followed him.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope   Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:44 pm

Raziel took my cylinder and i gave him a pouty face... We appeared in a room full of succubi...I have never seen soo many in one place before... I use to fight these for pleasure.. I saw some of them look at me in fear.. I tried to smile at them.. "This is a little bit weird.." I felt soo out of place...
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope   Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:49 pm

I saw the look on Rikka's face and whispered something to one of the succubi. She smiled and took her friends over to Rikka. "Hey~ cheer up. we're all friends here, Very very good Friends~" They started to hug her. I walked around the room looking at the different decorations. This place was different from the other parts of Rabbie it appeared that they actually spent money to renovate the place.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope   Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:52 pm

A shiver went up my spine as they started to hug me, i glared at each one of them with fierce eyes... they slowly backed off of me.. " Thats just how we say hi," one of them said in a shakey voice... "Do you wanna know how i say hi?" i said in a devilish voice as i winked at them. I looked over at Janos and started following him.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope   Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:59 pm

"You're going to end up old and alone like castanea if you keep acting like that. They just want to get to know a new friend." I stopped in front of what looked like a throne. It was expertly made. "I wonder where they got all these things." "Gift's from Raziel." The leader hugged me from behind. "So your the results of that shrew taking him from me. Cute but you should've been mine. Oh well~ I'll be seeing you kids later." She gave a suggestive wink at Rikka. I walked around and looked for Kain. He was in the middle of a group of succubi covered in lipstick. "We're leaving let's go." "Do I have to? It's heaven here." "trust me you don't want to stay too long." I pulled him out and went to the entrance where Raziel and a group of succubi waited for us. "Everyone ready?"
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope   Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:11 pm

I looked at her as she gave me a wink..shes different..."Ive been ready to go.." I said followingthem a little confussed.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope   Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:14 pm

We leave the dungeon and look towards dunbarton. "What now?" "We get these girls some armor and weapons then we go to the shadow Realm and get Elatha." We start to walk towards dunbarton and Raziel walks next to Rikka. "The succubi really had a thing for your mom so try not to get caught alone by them." He joked.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope   Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:22 pm

"They go both ways?! thats just nastey and not surprising.." I looked away from him.
I havent met Ealath before... " Who exactly is the person were meeting?"
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope   Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:27 pm

"He's an Incubus. And he can help us find something to bring your mom back to life." "Elatha is described as the most handsome fomor so keep your skirt down around him Rikka." I teased her. We walked up to the armor shop and I grabbed some armor. "Everyone suit up we don't know how many of these things we'll be fighting."
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope   Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:15 pm

"Dont worry about that, i dont fall for guys that easily." i laughed. I walked around the armor shop..I havent worn any other armor except for my esteban. It still had enchantments on it and was upgraded.. I turned around and walked out the shop, everything feels so different.. I never thought about teaming up with Succubi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope   Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Season 2~~The bitter taste of Hope
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonfly Of Mari :: Dragonfly! :: RolePlay-
Jump to: