Dragonfly Of Mari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi's Dragonfly~ Full of fun, interesting.. People!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Backstage of the RolePlay

Go down 
+6
Klarrann
Rikka
Raziel
Pikochu
Kittah
Hero
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Toasty

Toasty

Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:09 am

i love there mini posts makes it like a converation and i dont post cause im lazy ill try to be more active in here ooh and hunnys writing his own posts now <3 im not writing for him anymore <3 I love you
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 12:38 pm

It looks like five different stories are going on at once. Rikka and Janos at Filia messing around. Aniki is planning to become a god and rule the world. Sokky-nii is trying to make things right after thinking and chatting with Morrighan. I went berserk after having to fight two Assassin members and deal with emotions in the guild hall and started to head to Rabbie in order to free the Dragonfly members that my character doesn't know were captured for the sake of protection. And Toastman is enjoying his vacation.
During all that, the purpose of the revival of Meeks was revealed (well done Sokky-nii). And, my god, the plot twists Like a Star @ heaven
This RP is going amazing~
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:36 pm

thx piko Very Happy i asked bro if he really wanted to betray Dragonfly. hehe but bro say he wants to [Censor] then [Censor] later because of the [Censor]. but lets see how this ends up
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:05 pm

so guys what do you think of my character so far is he super cool Cool ?
Back to top Go down
Klarrann

Klarrann

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:29 pm

Great start Soul, starting from your birth at the soulstream to involving the 3 warriors, im guessing you're gunna go with the mabi storyline :3. Rikka, Raz, didya know Macha already destroyed Filia? She went hunting for the Heart of Courcle for me and destroyed Filia becuase Castanea refused to hand it over. Noone in Filia is dead, but the town is gone. just fyi. your playing around in dust.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:31 pm

ive been in filia in all three episodes that wasnt mentioned.. were having a bit of a problem tho cuz filia shouldnt be destoyed O.o
Back to top Go down
https://dragonfly.forumotion.net
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:47 pm

in this case what you should do in order to keep the storyline on track is make macha appear soon and destroy fillia. So it would mean that yours and Janos perspective would be a little bit slower than everyone elses yet it wouldnt make the story totally confusing. (do you understand what im kind of saying?).
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:05 pm

filia was destroy alonggggg time ago....u might want to start reading other ppl post too u kno
Back to top Go down
generic

generic

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:12 pm

Since i can't post all that often, i think my character will often be oblivious to what is going on, like he is naive. Atm, he is heading to the guild hall and he finds the elves, dragonfly members, and dead Assassin members. he suspects that some of the former Assassin members had something to do w/this, so he has griffen find scent, and he flies to rabbie .

Also, i need a little bit a background info on what has happend so far, i know that klarr and sokk did the whole Assassin thing, but I'm a little lost as to what happened D: i mainly need to know what people were where, since now it alot to keep track of
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:18 pm

I do read other peoples post... we were still in filia when you said it got destroyed i got confused but dont worry its all fixed now.
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:24 pm

I stole all the elves that were sent to Dragonfly Razz

remember they are still elves so i made them ended up killing the Dragonfly member too because of their lack of memories. also since they are away from the memory tower in filia their memories should start to get strong. So i saw this and went to convince them that i am their leader and took them to train as an Assassin working for us.
Back to top Go down
generic

generic

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:34 pm

I want to be able to fight you or somethign like taht, but my hands or some part of my body would be scarred in the process. Atm i'm following you w/out u knowing b/c i have a disguise. The age pot is temp, but i want something to happen so that it is permanent, and my character would be stuck as a 10 year old.
Also, I might want to have my char. find out what Sokk and Klarr are doing, and he thinks they turned evil, without knowing that Sokk is still with Morrighan, so he fights Sokk. and as i said earlier, i would get scarred somehow Very Happy Then I would eventually find out what you are doing, and still loyal to you and klarr, I join your side Very Happy Approve of this?
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:02 pm

Wow, I think I just set up my death. Charging head first into Rabbie searching for guildmates, not knowing what I'm up against or why the guild was captured. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:03 pm

T_T <<<
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:19 pm

I was thinking of intercepting piko...piko still raging so i just tell piko about what is going on, so it will be up to piko to decide about waht to do afterward...and for generic yeah i wanted sokky to die in the rp so im looking for a good chance to fight some1 and end up dying somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Klarrann

Klarrann

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:03 pm

dieing on episode 3 is a bit...unruly xD so far the twists and turns are just being put in, the entire plot hasnt come together as one yet, you should wait a bit before planning your death xD. But yea, im writing basd off wut everyone lse is doing, if noone does anything specific, ill do something drastic. ie. Kidnapping Dragonfly in epsidoe 2 mishcief in the Guild hall and The Destrcution of Filia in episode 3 Revive a Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Think of klarrann as a wanderer with unimaginable powers who will only use them to create entertainment to amuse himself. If someone wrote something, id make a appearance and do something silly, otherwise, "There will be dire consequences.' hehehehe.
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:07 pm

klar post something on the rp so i can post something but dont do anything drastic do one of your funny stories Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:13 pm

OMG i think i did very well with my little speech i found it quite beautiful and heart warming Sad hey do you think that episode should end at my speech or what i mean is should it,after all it kinda was revive of a fallen guild except it was the creation of a new one O3O.
Back to top Go down
Klarrann

Klarrann

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 5:37 pm

thats awesome soul. not a bad place to end the chapter, when i made the chapter, i was hoping it would've ended up with either Dragonly being revived, Garden or Assassin, ps, i have no idea where or how the story would be going. I like how soul gathered Heros to join Horizon, Rurari, Nao, Tarlach etc, A single entity can never overcome the human bond. In my stories, im trying to be the antagonist with a twisted past and possibly, if someone persuaded me, id give up my ideas of world conquest and just enjoy a simple life xD
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 5:42 pm

i read the chapter 3 and it seem to be a good place to end. rikka feeling tense around jano. piko figuring out which one to believe and finding gene, toast retraining w/ her master, me and bro meeting each other, soul gathering hero to fight the war. Very Happy soo intense lets get the next chapter started hehe
and uh ohhh~~~~~ gene and piko is near rabbie and soul is going to rescue ppl in rabbie going to be a big fight there or a big misunderstanding lets see how it turn out hahah

WHERE IS MEEK!!!???
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 1:14 am

after reading episode 4...dragonfly was saved????? kitty jumped the gun? well lets see how it goes i guess
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 6:30 am

I'd like to develop on Dragonfly being, apparently, saved; but, I can't do anything until Gene posts x.x
Back to top Go down
generic

generic

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 7:21 am

sry about that D: yesterday i had to watch over some kids. so i couldnt post Very Happy Now i did though, and i wonder what will happen when soul and us meet?

Edit:

Also, I made some doppelgangers Very Happy

My reason for that was that I want Gene to be like that person who is trying to fit all the pieces together by finding the right people. So i had one go with Piko, one to look for Rikka, and I would try to follow Sokkun again.

Filia is destroyed right? b/c Gene didnt know that, so he expected to find something there xD Maybe it will be a shock to him that it isnt there, who knows Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Klarrann

Klarrann

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:23 am

dont worry guys, you can still save Dragonfly from Rabbie. Kitty said it was saved but didn't describe how. In these kinds of role play, nothing is in chronological order. kitty is writing her story after Dragonfly's Rescue, you guys can be writing before Dragonfly's resuce.
Back to top Go down
generic

generic

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:21 am

actually Kitteh posted that Cichol made the dragonfly being saved as an illusion for her, so it was never saved yet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage of the RolePlay
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next