Dragonfly Of Mari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi's Dragonfly~ Full of fun, interesting.. People!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Backstage of the RolePlay

Go down 
+6
Klarrann
Rikka
Raziel
Pikochu
Kittah
Hero
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hero

Hero

Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:04 am

haha good one kitty
Back to top Go down
Kittah

Kittah

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:05 pm

..Yah.
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:14 pm

Holy hell, you guys got active as soon as I left for the football game o-o
Back to top Go down
Klarrann

Klarrann

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:23 pm

it's probably a good idea not to intervene with each other or our groups until further down the line. I couldnt think of a better way to save Macha from Janos than making my appearance and with all the powers i had, i couldnt make myself seem equal or less than Janos xD anyways, imma send emissaries to kitty soul and piko and try to make them convince Dragonfly to join my side. what you do is up to you, also, feel free to kill off cichol, i sent him to drestroy rabbie hoping somebody would kill him and free Dragonfly
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:47 pm

srry i screwed it up..But i fixed it Just reread my last two posts. the most recent post and the post i have right before it. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://dragonfly.forumotion.net
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:03 pm

Klarrann wrote:
feel free to kill off cichol

Dibs
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:15 pm

I want to kill Macha tho e..e (i am goin to kill at least one god)
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:43 pm

don't worry i left macha alive for you;)
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:59 pm

Janos, you literally just scared me there. I read that one line and thought "That sounds really pervy." Next thought was "Ooh... if he kills me, I'm gonna kill him in-game"
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:55 pm

hah wow...i really cant see how that sounds pervy....but i guess everyone thinks differently and I was hoping Rikka wouldn't let me kill you and she did stop me.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:03 am

ya know.......Meeks is going to have alot of reading to do^^
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:13 am

LOL IKR
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:18 am

So waiting for meeks to get back...we commited genocide like 4 times.
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:51 am

yeah so to sum it up. there is no filia but the elves are still alive. since i put them into hidding somewhere. Dunbarton is now destroyed cuz jano went crazy. vales was also destroyed cuz jano was feeding his sword.

i dont know what to do now since the war have gone this crazy i guess my character can just go and see all these death and ill do soemthing
Back to top Go down
Klarrann

Klarrann

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:55 am

O: whao Janos, I destroyed your weapon so you create a more epic fight scene. Also, you char gets angry too fast. According to the behavior i gave Macha, she wouldn't disobey my order and confront anyone unnecessarry. Well, on the plus, now i have an escuse to kill her off and focus on world domination. OMG! i just wrote my story and i made it so Macha's death gave me an opportunity to appraoch Soul and show him i still have humanity inside me and whatever i do is to protect erinn xD i feigned an alliance with Cichol and sent him off to Rabbie knowing someone would attempt to save Dragonfly so he'll be killed ridding the world of a cunning selfish God. If soul agrees to revive Macha and Neahmain, balance will be restored to Erinn, and Soul can probably bring everyone in Dunbar and Vales back to life. ps when Macha attacked Filia, the only elves present were Castanea and she made it out alive. Rikka got there before Macha and had a bad feeling and teleported the elves to Dragonfly. Soooo, I havent killed anyone yet. Well, Rua and Kain but they didn't seem like fighters, more like cheerleaders. btw, whats vales got to do with Rua and Kain being killed? and while Vales was being destroyed, why did Neahmain show up? She have nothing to do with elves giants or humans.

Last edited by Klarrann on Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:49 am

yup~~~~~ i did it....i made Nuadha appear....take dat PROTAGANIST oh wait...im one of them...dont worry Nuadha haven't done anything wrong...yet...remember he is the strongest god out there in Erinn.
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:54 am

Woot, something tells me the final boss has just emerged.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:14 am

Well Neahmin is the Spirit of Irinid So I figured She'd be able to move freely In Iria. Also Macha didnt really aproach me as much as me calling her out and then attacking her. Also I decided not to kill neahmin only remove her heart so It can be put back in later if I dont decide to hide it or anything....Vales....vales was just really unlucky especially with how secluded it was...no ones gonna miss them. And yea. Neahmin is the spirit of Irinid that cursed the Elves so another reason for me calling her to show up is to take revenge for Rikka's people. And If you look at it really Cichol and Macha have nothing to do with elves since Cichol hates humans which i'll explain that later but ya know it's an RP so limitations to mabi like that are gonna be stretched in other words because of Klarr THINGS JUST GOT REAL.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:10 am

Lol my elf does have a supernatural power but thats goin to be shown when the time comes so dont get surprised. something makes me different from the other elves...i dont get efffected from being away or near the memory tower...im abnormally stronger than them, and im Yoff's only Pupil...Ill reveal the legend which the others elves are hiding from me... My character wont know about it till something weird happens .hehehehe
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:22 am

ok so after rereading everything I now have the feeling everyone is out to kill me this story is going to be very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:28 am

-_- i dont know how we are going to end this, there is too many power struggle in this story. revenge after another attack after another. now that jano is evil how can we let him live after he killed all those innocent lives? jano need to start feeling shaky about what his character have done, if he wants to repent. the way i see it is that jano can turn evil in the story anytime and kill again any time he want...cuz there is no control.

like i say im planning on sokkun's death, my character is going to die cuz i dont like to think of him being power hungry...that is just way i am, not just trying to be righteous or anything.

you guys can go ahead and keep gaining power in this story -_- and killing each other teams off, cuz i just add nuadha into the story. he has appear and even all the goddess bows to him, and go ahead and save this erinn..."Cuz it just got real"...
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:32 am

Well my character has hope for Janos, she feels like they have a connection, and wants to protect that xD, She has undying loyality to the ones who are close to her and as of right now, its Janos and Piko, and some of the elves. Razz
Back to top Go down
Klarrann

Klarrann

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:33 am

I agree with Rikka, to stop it all, we have to stop everything, the humans the gods the dragons the elves the giants and all of Erinn. We could purge everything through complete destruction and having Erinn be recreted and we all rebirth into new role plays. And this time around, maybe role play into some highschool drama/ romance/comedy/tragedy or smething. Including th mabi npcs as students principals teachers and etc. we'll all be students is Dragonfly High. Noone in this roleplay is allowed to play any other role other than a highschool student, you can be the deliquent you can be the genius, you can be the voice of reason etc. only Npcs can be Teachers Principals Parents and the Adult with good advices. This way, noone can overpower anyone or have power of NPCs. You can only talk to them to get advice. Also, lets abolish the ÿou can't make other chars talk" you should be able to as long as it is in their character. If we all agree to make this Dragonfly High Rolpeplay, Me and Soul, who seems to be the opposing supremacy in the current roleplay, can join forces and find our resolve to burn down this wicked world and recreate a whole new Erinn in a different time setting. We can still fight and have powers, but nothing that can kill or make the opponent look too weak, it should always end in a breakup draw or stalemate. Any relationship between roleplays, should be planned ahead backstage so we dont have pages and pages of 2 ppl talking back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:36 am

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I want to do that Klarr, this roleplay is almosto ver anyways! I think i know how to recreate the world thru my power heheeh but ill see f itll come down to that!
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:42 am

i agree~ i got a good set up Very Happy

Cichol is a PE teacher

Morrighan is the vice principal or a sex ed te...nvm~

heheh i want to be the comedic loner in the background...also there will be really no topic to the story. and just an average life of a reg highschool student in an anime.

we should also make a character chart with this Dragonfly High Profile...

Sokky: Age 17 (22), Loner, tease all bully, likes to drink juice, a sucker for cute thing (get out of character when there is something cute)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage of the RolePlay   Backstage of the RolePlay - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage of the RolePlay
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next