Dragonfly Of Mari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi's Dragonfly~ Full of fun, interesting.. People!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something Strange?- Episode 1

Go down 
+4
Meeks~
Pikochu
Toasty
Rikka
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

Something Strange?- Episode 1 Empty
PostSubject: Something Strange?- Episode 1   Something Strange?- Episode 1 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:44 pm

Sweat started to drip down my face, as i looked up towards a blurry figure... Me and expeditionary team From my guild Dragonfly, had to go investigate something deep in Rabbie dungean. I didnt really read the specifics of the information given to us(I like surprises) but apparently some guild was messing around with some sort of magic to break something free. Again i didnt read the specifics.....

I could barely make it out.... It had pink hair for sure.... and it was surrounded by green robed people.

"Who are you!?" I commanded.

no response.

My blood started rushing, i kept on trying to figure out what was goin on.. but some sort of magic was making me and my team feel dizzy and sleepy... I was down on one knee.. trying hard not to pass out.....
Back to top Go down
https://dragonfly.forumotion.net
Toasty

Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Something Strange?- Episode 1   Something Strange?- Episode 1 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:21 pm

Wrapped in the shadows of the night, I stepped forward to stand beside the pink haired apparition.
Tiny bits of magic danced from my fingertips, as I waited for my mistress to issue a command.
So many things were unremembered, so many fragmented thoughts, all I knew was
there were too many in the room, many more then I was comfortable having around her, I must keep her safe at all costs….
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Something Strange?- Episode 1   Something Strange?- Episode 1 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:58 am

I could not tell whether it was adrenaline or will-power kicking in, but all I knew was, I had to try something. I lifted my arm attempting to draw from the barrel of arrows on my back.
This was no form of magic I've ever felt before, it was as if sitting under a waterfall, being constantly acted on by a force stronger than gravity. The blender known as my stomach could hardly contain itself, and I felt like throwing up.
Is this really how I want to go down in front of my friends? In front of my daughter? The thought constantly flashed in my head, giving me more and more strength. Whatever's using this magic is going down.
I drew back the string using all the strength I could muster...
Back to top Go down
Meeks~

Meeks~

PostSubject: Re: Something Strange?- Episode 1   Something Strange?- Episode 1 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:37 pm

I woke up surrounded by green robed people staring down in awe at me. I didn't know who they were, and didn't really care. It felt so good being awake again after sleeping for a few hundred years. It felt so good that it took me a few minutes to notice my servant Toast was right next to me ready to kill any of the summoners who brought us back if they made a wrong move. Another minute went by when i realized they were all looking DOWN on me, and that i was the size of two giant rats standing up....good god what happened to me while i was out
Back to top Go down
Toasty

Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Something Strange?- Episode 1   Something Strange?- Episode 1 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:35 pm

As I became more aware of my surroundings, I noticed there seemed to be 2 separate groups of people, those in green robes who seemed happy to see me and Mistress up and walking and those in silver robes who looked like they were being crushed by some unknown force, all thou some of them looked to be resisting, and drawing weapons!
This could become a problem.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Something Strange?- Episode 1   Something Strange?- Episode 1 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:37 am

I looked over at my mom...She was drawing her weapon and arrow out struggling to aim...
Wat is she doing...its better for us not to draw any weapons at this weakened state....being threat was not the right strategy..."

"Dont shoot..." i gasped..i felt excessively weak....

I had a feeling that these people werent exactly friendly becuase they summoned this thing in a dungean...which all meant Formors....

I glanced up again toward the pink haired figure to notice someone else standing next to it...I couldnt make out any features...

i fell down on both knees, using all my will to stay awake....
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Something Strange?- Episode 1   Something Strange?- Episode 1 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:40 pm

My breathing became heavy, as if I had been inhaling smoke for the past 10 minutes.
FWHIP!
That was the sound the bowstring made upon my arms giving up. The arrow did not fly very far; in fact, it landed about 6 inches away from the closest green-robed entity.
The sharpened-metal tipped skewer broke the ground like my spirit. I continued reaching into the darkest depths of my mind looking for energy despite my daughter encouraging me not to shoot.

It was useless, a completely useless effort. My legs were next to give up, with a pair of thuds confirming that. What now? Are we finished?
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

PostSubject: Re: Something Strange?- Episode 1   Something Strange?- Episode 1 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 5:54 am

Scratching my head and looking around. I face a dead end. I wonder to myself, where did my group end up at and where the hell am I? Why didn't anyone give me direction or the location we are suppose to meet up? Where did my sister and her daughter went to? URGH SO MANY QUESTION. My head feels like it's going to explode. As I scratches my head more, I wonder what was our mission here again? I traces my step back and I ended up in the lobby.

I call back to headquarter, no-one answer. I head back into the dungeon trying to find the rest of my members on this mission. I caught an image cutting a corner, I recognize that it isn't one of my members. I stalk from the shadow. Who is this I wonder, and what they are doing here, these are the question that is running threw my head.

Last edited by Hero on Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Something Strange?- Episode 1   Something Strange?- Episode 1 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:20 pm

What does HQ expect me to do about the situation? My orders were to scout but if we're up against mages they're going to know I'm there and then they want a report on the missing exploration team aren't they some of our strongest fighters? They can handle themselves I'm sure. I walk up to the Rabbie Altar and drop the Fomorian emblem. Wasn't to hard to pick it off one of the goblins in Ciar just troublesome on finding which one had it. This is where the team should be but how far down does this place go? I start to walk around the dungeon aimlessly looking for a set of stairs. as I walk through a few rooms I see broken skeletons and mimics, Yeah somethings been here. I peek around a corner and see a person that seems to be following someone. Time to get down to business then. I pull out my dagger and follow them around.
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

PostSubject: Re: Something Strange?- Episode 1   Something Strange?- Episode 1 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:41 pm

As I stalk from the shadow, I notice that the form in front is wearing a green robe. I recognoize the emblem that is on the robe...It's....it's...GARDEN!!! What is Garden doing here?!?

I hear a footstep behind me, but I am too occupy with the memories I have with Garden. The horror that have happen there. Out of anger I leap out and grab the Garden memeber. I demanded to know what they are doing here. But as the member from Garrden smirk he replied: "Well, if it isn't the former Elite Garden Member?" The Garden member slipped out of my hands. "You should be more worried about the other Dragonfly members that is in the chamber". The Garden Member turn and dissapper into the air.

I fell to my knees with the memories of Garden going through my head. Then I remember about my Dragonfly members. I dash deeper into the dungoen as quickly as I can. I hear foot steps behind me. I didn't want to lose any time to reach my other members that are probably further in the dungoen so I increase my speed running deeper into the dungoen.
I drew my blade out incase of an ambush and dropping ice mines hoping to slow who ever that is following me.

Last edited by Hero on Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Something Strange?- Episode 1   Something Strange?- Episode 1 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:59 pm

I stop in my tracks. Ice mines... great.... i spend a minute to charge a few lightning blots and let them rip across the mines and detonate them. so they're called Garden, weird. I continue to follow the person into the dungeon. Whatever this is i better stay back far.
Back to top Go down
U Bow To Me

U Bow To Me

PostSubject: Re: Something Strange?- Episode 1   Something Strange?- Episode 1 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:55 am

Yes!

Vacation!

Finally, being a leader of a guild was a lot of stress and this was the first vacation I had had in over a year. I had already put up a camp and set up a beach chair to watch the sun set over the Cor beach. This was going to be a great week.
Back to top Go down
Toasty

Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Something Strange?- Episode 1   Something Strange?- Episode 1 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:04 am

The fact that Mistress was now travel sized seemed somewhat amiss, but I couldn’t remember if she had always been that size or not. My training was all I could recall.

I had a thought and once I had it was all I could think about.
I was Starving!

Kneeling on one knee I bent to whisper into Mistress’s ear, at the same time stabbing the red dagger I carried into the ground and bracing my arm to form a steep so mistress could rest on my shoulder if she pleased.

“Mistress might I suggest we leave the robe people to their own devises and we go to a more secure location where we might find something worth eating?”
Back to top Go down
Klarrann

Klarrann

PostSubject: Re: Something Strange?- Episode 1   Something Strange?- Episode 1 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:50 am

I wasn't really motivated to be a part of this expeditionary team. I had been traveling slothenly behind the team. For some reason the team had halted their march. I assumed that we were taking a break. So I busted out my lute and began playing. I closed my eyes and started plucking intensly at my strings. I heard screams and figured my team mates were really enjoying my performance and that they were cheering me on.

I felt obligated to continue playing because they continued screaming. As I finished my performance I slowly opened my eyes and saw that the insects had been crushed by some unknown force. I looked around to see Piko and her daughter kneeling exhausted on the floor. I then recalled the music scroll had a warning " Playing may cause dizziness, drowsiness, and corrupt gravity." I tossed the lute to a shadowy figure and shouted "HE DID IT!!!!!" and I drew my flute and drums and any music instruments I had on my pets and threw them all at the shadowy figure and ran off into the distance.

Then I had realized that Piko and Rika are still there and it was my fault that they were in that state. The figures encircling them wore a familiar green robe. I recognized the emblem as Garden. I pulled off my bard robe to expose my spirit sword, Conquest, and headed back.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Something Strange?- Episode 1   Something Strange?- Episode 1 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 2:08 pm

I lost him, oh well that green guy said that the others were here so i just have to find where. I ran around aimlessly for awhile and then came upon a door i looked under the archway and saw a group of people in a circle and the expeditionary team. Well looks like i've found them. and wait...pink hair...If HQ sent me here to get information on a succubus i'm going to raise hell when i get back. I quietly crawled into the room and hid in a corner, well time to see what we're up against.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Something Strange?- Episode 1   Something Strange?- Episode 1 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 2:25 pm

"He did it!" yelled someone one behind me..

after a minute.. I felt my body restoring to its original strength... I took a deep breath.
My vision became clear again and i looked a head of me. A little kid? and some protective taller person with her.. I didnt know what was going on but i didnt want a fight if it wasnt needed. Risking the life of my guildmates is not an option. I got up and stood tall.
i turned around to see uncle klarr running back to us with his sword drawn.. Dam..

"Wait!.. they arent hostile to us, fighting like this is just a waste of energy."

I glanced at the green robed people... and saw their symbole on their robes... I didnt recognize it. [i]Who ever they are, they dont seem to be looking for a fight. And from the looks of thing those two people they're surrouding look just as confused as me. I dont believe they will cause us any harm...yet.... thats wat my gut tells me[i]

I closed my eyes as my head started to pound from everything that was going on.

I looked at my mom. "Lets go back, we have done our investigation, this was what our mission asked for, and thats all were goin to do."
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

PostSubject: Re: Something Strange?- Episode 1   Something Strange?- Episode 1 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 2:40 pm

I am still confuse about what Garden is doing here. But as I look straight ahead...all I see...is a wall...damn another dead end. I race back and turn to the other corner. Before I know it, I bumped into the members that were on this mission. They reported that we have completed our mission. But as I look at Klarrann...I see no expression. I wanted to ask what happen to the Guild in green robe, but no words come out of my mouth as I restrained myself from asking the question. It's very strange to see that Garden let anyone go un harmed.

"Let's head back to head quarter." I said with a smile.Then I remember the footstep that was behind me, who was it I wonder. Oh well, must of frozen by my ice mine I hope. "Actually, you guys go report back to HQ. I have something else to do" as I called out. I turned around and warp out of the dungeon.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Something Strange?- Episode 1   Something Strange?- Episode 1 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:34 pm

No casualties and all i have to report is that someone gave birth, what a waste of time. I could feel one of the robed figures staring at me, and then i could feel our eyes lock. Maybe not a complete waste of time but i don't have time for you right now. I crawl back out the room and follow the expeditionary team around.
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Something Strange?- Episode 1   Something Strange?- Episode 1 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:43 pm

The force pressing down on me seems to have vanished, like a wall of rain come and gone.
"Lets go back, we have done our investigation, this was what our mission asked for, and thats all were goin to do." I heard my daughter say. I wanted to nod, and I wanted to say something, but even breathing seemed difficult right now.
I tried, anyway, to get up. Staying in this room would probably mean certain demise. The arrow I launched not too long ago that was in the ground not too far in front of me backed-up this reasoning. With a heave, and using my treasured sword as support, I found balance on my feet and began to follow the others out of the dungeon.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Something Strange?- Episode 1   Something Strange?- Episode 1 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:05 pm

I sighed in relief... I walked over to my mom and helped her up.

I heard Sokkun say he was goin to go check something out. I turned and looked at him, and then to all the concerned looks of my friends. Am i missing something? Is theirs something they know?

I turned around and looked at the pink haired kid again. I felt uneasy.

"Lets go back, rondevu at guild hall, we can dicuss whats goin on their." I said in a strict voice.
Back to top Go down
Meeks~

Meeks~

PostSubject: Re: Something Strange?- Episode 1   Something Strange?- Episode 1 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm

While everybody in the white and green robes were talking amongst their selves, i turned my servant saying "come on, we're leaving." As we walked out of the room, one of the Garden members tried to put his hand on my shoulder and stop us. All it took was for me to look him in the eyes and he fell to the ground unconscious. Strange, i thought, normally when i focused like that i could kill a normal person. I looked back into the room and as a nice farewell i threw up a barrier so none of them could follow us. I took my faithful toast by the hand and disappeared in a cloud of black smoke to the shadow realm.

I was thankful to the guild for restoring me, but the weak idiots couldn't even bring me back with 1/5th of my power. As annoying as that was we needed to worry about more urgent matters. Like food. I was so hungry from sleeping for a few years that i could eat a shadow horse. So thats what we did to the first shadow shire we saw...nothing can beat Fomor delicacies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Strange?- Episode 1   Something Strange?- Episode 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Something Strange?- Episode 1
Page 1 of 1