Dragonfly Of Mari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi's Dragonfly~ Full of fun, interesting.. People!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]

Go down 
+4
Toasty
Raziel
Hero
Soulpaladin
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

[color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color] Empty
PostSubject: [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]   [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color] EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:23 pm

Everything seemed to slow down as Cichol fell to the floor. Many thoughts were going through my head like "did i just kill a god" to "did i just kill Cichol." But all of these didnt matter because it was over he was dead and i was alive. I looked down to think about how hard a foe he was. I barely escaped with my life. While i looked down on the ground i noticed a glowing rock that fell out of cichol's sword when i broke it. I bent down to pick it up i couldnt believe my eyes it was another piece of the philopher's stone! So the gods possess the philosopher's stone huh? Well i think things just got 10 times more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]   [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color] EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:27 pm

I went to the place where I left the elves. I arrive to see that Assassin was all dead on the floor. This base is now flooded with elves fighting among themselves...I try to intervened telling all the elves that as their leader they have to listen to me. None of them seems to have any sanity left...must be because of the memory tower. Many of the elves jump at me. I warp to the center of the room and snap my fingers. I warp all the elves back to Filia, near the memory tower. The place is in ruined...luckily the memory tower is still up. The elves drop their weapon and seem to regain their peaceful self again.

I left the elves there to ponder on what happen. Maybe if their real leader Castanea come back they can rebuild the place.

I warp to Vales...no surviors...I warp to Dunbarton...no surviors...There is really nothing I can do to of have prevent any of this from happening. As I stood there hoplessly Morrighan came flying in she seemed to be panicing...I raced toward her...

"Morrighan what is wrong?!?"

"Nuadha he came to obtain my power!" She cried

"He is here already!?"

"Stand back Morrighan!"

Nuadha flew in "Ahh, are you hidding behind a mere human Morrighan? Come hunny, come back to me so I can take over this world" He said smirkly.

"Dream come" I commanded.

"Yes." Dream turn into weapon form. I rushed at Nuadha, he dodged, I warp behind him chanting some spell and blast him with a ray of light.

"Haha, you think that little light can harm me?" He taunted.

Morrighan seems very weaken.

"Morrighan help me save Erinn, this time we won't seal him back; WE ARE GOING TO KILL ANOTHER GOD!" I Yelled.

Morrighan jumped into the fray. Her magic seems very powerful in my eyes. She is supporting me from a good distance. "Sokkun protect me I am going to use a strong enchanted magic that will end him."

"How long do I have to hold him?" I yelled at her while trying to keep Nuadha at bay.

"3 minutes!"

3 minutes? That almost seemed impossible. "I'll try" I said grimmly.

Morrighan started to chant her magic. Morgant appeared out of no where. Formors? What are they doing here. More and more formor appear out of no where.

"MEN ATTACK!" Commanded Morgant.

Damn, I don't have time to fight them. I warp around and notice that the formors aren't after me.

"Sokkun we can call a truce for now." Morgant joined the fray as well. "Protect Morrighan, Formers"

I smirked...for the greater good I see. We rush in to kill Nuadha. Morrighan still chanting her magic. Nuadha smirked and killed many of the formers.

"He doesn't seem to be taking any damage!" I yelled out.

Nuadha warp behind us and toward Morrighan.

Shet I warp toward them and blast him away with another light spear. Morgant attack with his blade. Nuadha warp around laughing "Hahaah HOW FUN!" He seems to be enjoying this. I warp toward him and use my spirit weapon.

"Ready Dream?"

"Ready any time Sokkun" She answered.

Before I can do anything, Nuadha hands came out of nowhere and choked me. I gasped for air. Morgant came with his sword held high. A powerful blast came out of Nuadha hands and knocked Morgant back. MOrgant flew into a building. He is coughing out blood.

Nuadha looked at me "Now is your turn dirty Militian." He aim his other hand in my face...I can't do anything...I heard a blast...I open my eyes...Morrighan is standing before me...she dropped to the floor. Nuadha threw me away and picked up Morrighan "Ahh...you shouldn't have sacrifice your beautiful body for that dirty star. Well I'll just take your body now."

"Nuadha, esal fo eth sodg gilnkil fo onahter odg i shwi oyru eadth...with this my magic enchant is complete." Morrighan said in a low voice.

Light spread all over Dunbarton. I couldn't see what is going on. The light died down.

"...You think I will be caught up in the same magic you sealed me with Morrighan?" He said uninjured. "Hahaha." He tosses Morrighan body away.

She is still breathing...I got up warped toward her..."Sorry Sokkun...I failed...I only wish...that...this place..." Morrighan died in my hands.

My body is no shaken...light surrounds me...wings spread from my back...My spirit weapon sword turned into a holy spear. I rush toward Nuadha...I cut him he jumped back and warp around a few time...

"Hahaha. You gave me a scratch good for you." He taunted.

My eyes redden...I warp around him slashing and cutting...He grabbed hold of my neck again...My body seem to almost burst...Another light flicker around me...I went into Demi mode...My breath got heavy...I slash down the ground shook...He jumped, I flew after him...He charge a magic spell...I warp above him and kick him down...caught be suprise he didn't re-act fast enought to dodge...He fell to the ground I toss a smoke bomb down...I warped down...

"DREAM OUR FINAL BLOW YOU READY!?" I yelled

"YES SOKKY KILL HIM!" She shouted.

Everything slow down...my body seem to have split into 1000 this time. I slash at Nuadha...a big whirlwind came from all corner. Nuadha flew back into a wall...coughing out blood...

"Haha, interesting a low life like you got me injure." He smirk.

My body felt drain, I fell to my knees. My power faded away.Nuadha walked toward me placing his feet on my neck...this seems to be the end.

Mosh flew in and scratch Nuadha in the face...Nuadha kicked Mosh out of the way. Mosh flew toward me. Mosh died...an innocent creature like this have to died too? In this war? My mind went blank everything turned dark.

I hear screaming from Dream. "SOKKUN STOP! STOP!" I couldn't hear her.

Dream POV:

Oh no! I cried. Sokkun merged his body with Mosh and turned into a horrible monster. He is rampaging around. Nuadha is laughing.

"Haha what a horrible resolves!" Nuahda taunted Sokkun.

Nuadha jumped back and Sokky charge. A black cloud formed above Dunbarton. Nuadha lunge at Sokky also.

Sokkun ripped off one of Nuadha armed and wing. But with this Nuadha killed Sokkun with a blade he pulled out of no where. It went straight into Sokkun's heart. The monster faded away and turned back to the blue armored Sokkun. I sat there crying.

Nuadha dropped Sokkun's lifeless body there and laugh as he left Dunbarton.

I ran to Sokkun's body. I cried as I looked into his lifeless eyes. "NO THIS CAN'T BE HOW COULD YOU DIE?!!?! THIS CAN'T BE!!!!!!!!!!"...

Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]   [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color] EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:29 pm

"Good to be back Kain?" "A little bit, Rua's drinking with Nao. But At least I get to finish my research, Why did you bring me back?" "I need all the help I can get." I grab his arm and vorador transfers into it. "Hello master." "Good to have you back buddy." I noticed Rua's boy....her hand was missing, My eye twitched..."Fleta...." "Get her Rab." Rab attacked Toasty. "You kill the dog we kill you."
Back to top Go down
Toasty

Toasty

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]   [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color] EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:32 pm

I was going to stay with you tell i was called but i can not if i am treated this way.
i shifted into the show realm then vanished
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]   [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color] EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:38 pm

I bury Rua's body. "What do we do now?" "I dont know." Kain started to play with Rab. Raziel had sat down next to Neahmin and they were talking. Rikka was wiping water out of her face. for a moment everything was fine.
Back to top Go down
Kittah

Kittah

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]   [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color] EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:52 pm

My ears pricked up. Something was wrong, terribly wrong. I flew out of Tir Na Nog to Dunbarton. I see Morrighan lying motionless. I ran over to her.

"Morrighan..! Wake up...please." I cried.

I looked around for anyone else and I see Sokkeh, lying motionless too. I run over to him. His spirit, Dream was with him crying. I could barely talk.. my throat was burning.

"Oh...Sokkeh..why?" I said softly.

"..who did this.. to you.." I growled.

"That would probably be, me." Someone said from behind.

I turned around and gasped.

"Nuadha...!" I managed to speak.

"Yes, silleh girl. You expected anything else? Now before you can run off... I'll dispose of you to just like your friends." He smirked.

I felt tears fall from me, and my anger was rising. Like Morrighan told me, this would probably be a level 8+

"..You..Nuadha...I am so going to murder you." I growled still changing.

"Heh, silleh girl. I'd like to see you try." He said.

I could barely keep control of my darkness, but I managed to. Morrighan said 8+ I would be able to kill anything in one hit, but I don't think she met gods. My wings spread out and I growled furiously, and sprung myself at him, claws unsheathed. I clawed a deep wound in his neck, where he breathes.

"..You little basterd..." He growled as he picked me up and threw me. I hit a wall and felt blood fall from me. I tried to stand up slowly, but he unsheated his sword and stabbed me.
Blood splattered everywhere..my blood.

"Erk.. can't.. hold on.." I thought.

"Now its time for me to finish you." He snickered.

I gaped and looked up at him.

"W..wait. Nuadha..." I rasped.

"What?" He said.

"You know why they call me Kitty..?" I breathed deeply.

"No, why?" He said annoyed.

"Because.. unlike alot of people.. i-I have...9 lives.." I gasped for air.

"What..!? Your lying, you basterd!" He growled.

"...No.." I insisted.

"You can't stop me.."

"...Well I'll kill you 9 times then..!" He hissed despertely.

"My anger is increasing.. to level 10.. you can't stop me.. then." I growled and lunged at him.
He staggered backward and I used a spell to freeze him until someone breaks him out. I gasped for air..Morrighan said I'll die if I get hit again..

"Even if I have 9 lives.. this one really hurts..." I whispered and collapsed near Sokkeh.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]   [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color] EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:41 pm

I wiped the water off of my face.. she was right if i lose focus, i cant control it... I looked at Fleta and rab and say toasty slip into the darkness... I glanced over at Kain...
"Welcome back," I smiled.... " Janos we should hed back to piko"

When i touched my brionac i felt like i had 10xs more power...I used it to open up a portal to piko....I walked through it..
Back to top Go down
https://dragonfly.forumotion.net
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]   [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color] EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:01 pm

"Fleta we'll be back." Me, Kain, Raziel and Neahmin go through the portal with Rikka. "Janos can we take the chains off Neahmin?" "Do you trust her?" "Yes." "Alright but she's your responsibility Raziel." I remove her chains. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
generic

generic

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]   [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color] EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:49 pm

Doppelganger 2:

I found nothing at Filia. It is destroyed. I head to Vales to see if those giants were responsible. I run to Krug to confront him when somebody stabs him. It looks like a demon. This must be the demonic force that the elves described. I run towards him to attack him when the demons on his arms absorb my magic power which sustains my life while he is stabbing Krug. It doesnt look like the possessor of the demons noticed me, yet I am still being absorbed. I whisper quietly as I am fading, "Be careful master."

~~~
Doppelganger 1:

It is someone i dont know. Must be a dragonfly member. She asked who I was.....Piko tells her that I'm Gene... wait why is she hesitating.. unless....

"Who are you?" Piko yelled while holding her tuning longsword to my sinus.

Oh no. Piko found me out. Well there goes my power as a doppelganger. If someone is to find out that I'm not who I'm copying, then I disappear. Gah. I already feel like im fading away. Is this how it turns out. As Piko gets tackled by a familliar face, I slowly fade away. Ahh.....

~~~
Generic:

My life force feels like it is dwindling.

"Gah. The doppelganger must have been faded from existence."

I remember that as the doppelgangers die, part of me dies with it. That meanst that if enough doppelgangers die, so do I. I shudder as the startling truth comes to me. However, what the doppelgangers know, I know. There is a demon possessed man loose in Erinn. And it seems like one of my doppelgangers saw him while the other died by him. I make another doppelganger and have him teleport to the last place that my other doppelganger was before he died to replace him. I feel like I can summon 1 more doppelganger before I am too unstable to exist.
I hear screaming at Dunbarton as well. It must be the demon. I fly to Dunbarton and I find it destroyed, and to make it worse, i see Sokkun dead on the ground while Kitteh looks either unconscious or dead. I land, and I see someone frozen in the ice.

"If he is frozen there, then it might be best to keep it that way." I look at Kitteh and Sokkun. I run to them to feel their pulse. Sokkun is dead, while for Kitteh, I am not certain. I take their bodies to the waterfall near Tara, and I begin to bury Sokkun. After I bury Sokkun, I use my magic to inscribe in the ground, "Here lies a Hero, Sokkun." I leave Kitteh confortable on the ground, hoping the waterfall will be loud enough to wake her up. "Sokkun, I hope you will find peace now as this world rages in chaos."

As I'm alone, I'm contemplating as to what will happen if i leave my doppelganger alone there. Piko will obviously figure out that he is an imposter, and he will die again. Then that will be all in vain. I decide to make my real self present there by changing my role of existence with him. To do that, I summon my final doppelganger, and while it is forming, I take my soul along with the Rabbie doppelganger's soul and I send mine to his body through the forming doppelganger while his goes to my body the same way. I feel myself being transported to Rabbie as I start to see Piko and another person entering through a portal at the same time. Thud. I find myself on the floor of Rabbie. I better be careful now, once the two doppelgangers die I will fade from existence.

~~~
Doppelgangers:
I feel like I am changing now......I look at myself and realize that I am the doppelganger while my master is at Rabbie now. "A soul exchange....very clever of him." I see the doppelganger that we exchanged through form next to me.

We both look at each other, and then we look at Kitteh and the burial site of Sokkun. I say to the other doppelganger,

"One of us must leave or we will both die once Kitteh wakes up and see that there are two of us."

"Agreed, I will leave, and to do that, I will leave by blessing Kitteh so that she will gain some of Gene's life force by placing my soul into hers."

"Fine. I will stay here and wait for her to awaken."

The newly formed doppelganger uses his doppelganger magic to turn himself into a copy of Kitteh, and he/she lies down where the real Kitteh is, and the doppelganger fades away into her.

As I watch, I calmly say, "Now all there is to do is wait."
Back to top Go down
Kittah

Kittah

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]   [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color] EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:43 am

I felt power regain in me..did I lose a life? I opened my eyes to see Gene next to me.
"Gene, is that you? Where are we?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]   [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color] EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:57 pm

I'm... waking up? Hold on, when did I fall asleep in the first place? Did I pass out due to lack of oxygen or something?
The thoughts all rushed through my head as I began to open my eyes to find myself on the floor. I began feeling around my neck, to feel bruises.
These are... a picture of Janos jumped before my eyes, right... when he grabbed me by the neck.
"Wait a minute, where's Rikka?!" It hit me like a a hungry bear: some truly lethal things went on in this room and Rikka is nowhere to be found.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]   [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color] EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:35 pm

I appeared on the other side of the portal..wheres piko...I coulda sworn she should be here... I looked drastically left and right... where the hell..

"MOM!!!" I yelled thru the dungean.
Back to top Go down
generic

generic

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]   [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color] EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:38 pm

Generic:

I see Rikka entering Rabbie by portal. But where's Piko? Rikka starts yelling, "MOM!!!"

"Rikka, what happened here? Where did Piko go? I remember seeing a demon person here. Where did he go?"

~~~
Doppelganger:

I see Kitteh wake up. She asks where we are.

"Kitteh, it's me, Gene. We are at the waterfall near Tara. I thought this would be a good place to bury Sokkun." A pain of remorse floods through me as I thought he was the bad guy before.

"Oh, and to be safe, don't let Piko see me. If she sees me, I will die. I can't explain why, since anyone who knows it will cause me to die. I don't have much time left on Erinn. Therefore, we must be very careful, and we must leave this place to find the others. Also, to avoid being seen by Piko, I will disguise myself again. Don't tell anyone that I'm Gene."

I use my doppelganger magic to change my appearance and form to that of Suikiyami, a dead comrade of Gene. I become an elf as I adopt his armor and personality.

As Suikiyami, I take my new bow and tell Kitteh, "Ok. Lets go set things straight."

Last edited by generic on Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Plot addition)
Back to top Go down
Kittah

Kittah

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]   [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color] EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:25 pm

Gene told me not to let anyone see him. I didn't know why so I went along with it. Now we were heading somewhere, that I don't know cause I wasn't paying attention. I blinked a few times.. this didn't seem like Gene. Maybe a doppergangler? Maybe he told me that he was a doppelganger but I didn't pay attention.

"...Gene where are we going? ...And why?" I finnaly asked.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]   [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color] EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:15 pm

"Rikka, what happened here? Where did Piko go? I remember seeing a demon person here. Where did he go?"

I turned around to see the person who was with Piko earlier.....nope still dont recognize him. I ran up to him and pick him up by his collar.. with the new strength i got from absorbing Macha.. it was incredible it was as if he was as light as a feather.

"Who are you?!" I said fiercely.
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]   [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color] EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:47 pm

Maybe she went to town... That's right, Rabbie isn't exactly the safest place to be right now. She was probably smart and went to find shelter in Dunbarton. I should probably do the same... this much pain won't let me do much more than swing a sword a few times. Maybe Manus has some painkillers.
And so, I began to make my way to Dunbarton.
Back to top Go down
generic

generic

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]   [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color] EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:14 pm

Generic:

As Rikka lifts me by the collar and yells, "Who are you?!", I admit the truth.

"Rikka, it's me, the real Gene. I"m sorry i havent been honest with you and Piko, but I had to find what Sokkun was up to. What I did was that I used doppelganger magic to make doppelgangers of myself so i can be at mulltiple places at once. The person you saw with Piko earlier was one of my doppelgangers. He faded away because Piko found out that it was an imposter. My doppelgangers die when they are found out and revealed as imposters. As you can see, I'm not fading away, so I'm the real deal."

I pause a little before going on.

"However, the downside to using doppelganger magic is that once too many doppelgangers die, I will be too unstable to exist and I will fade away from existence. At the moment, I am already almost too unstable to exist. If my final doppelganger dies, I will be gone. At the moment my last doppelganger is with Kitteh and has buried Sokkun. As I speak, my doppelganger is coming here to Rabbie, but has took the disguise of one of my dead comrades, Suikiyami. I am also telling her that I am the doppelganger and the one w/kitteh is the real Gene so that I won't be found out unless if Piko sees me again, for she is now wary of imposters of me without knowing what would happen if the doppelganger were to die. When we, Kitteh, and doppelganter meet, don't say anything that will give away that the other is the doppelganger or that I'm the real Gene, or else I will most likely die. Can you forgive me for deceiving everyone, and can you keep this secret? If I am able to reunite with my doppelganger sucessfully, then he will automatically come back into my soul, and I will live. Please help me get the doppelganger here without having the secret revealed."

~~~
Doppelganger:

"Gene, where are we going? ...and why?"

"We are going to Rabbie to meet with Rikka. Kitteh, I must tell you something important."

"Kitteh, I am Gene, but through doppelganger magic I have a doppelganger at Rabbie with Rikka. Don't worry, he isn't dangerous, but if you reveal to anyone out loud or question it's existence as a real person, then it will fade, and I'm afraid I have used the magic too many times. If this one fades, then I will fade away from existence. Don't reveal or say out loud that the one at Rabbie is the doppelganger, and don't question its existence as Gene.. Also, the reason that I was taking precautions for Piko was that she already saw one of my doppelgangers, and she will definitely doom me if she does it again."

I gesture to myself, saying,"This is why I am disguised as my dead comrade, so I won't be discovered. That might not be enough though, so I'll help you find Rikka if you protect me from being seen by Piko and if you get me to my doppelganger who is with Rikka also. If I am to reunite with my doppelganger, he will come back to my soul and I will be stable enough to stay on Erinn."

Now I said while pointing to the direction or Rabbie, I say,"Now, to Rabbie! And lets try to fix things back to the way it used to be. After this pandemonium of an event though."

I smirked a little at my comment, and at the fact that my plan to not die is working. I just hope there are no adversaries on the way to Rabbie.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]   [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color] EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:33 pm

I let gene down slowly.. "Sorry, everything has been so weird. Any ways im here to.. i guess save the gulid." as i said that i turned and caught a glimpse of an elf... the hell..
he saw me and started to bolt in the other direction, i ran after him until i reached this big..corridor..where my body froze in disbelief.. Why are all the elves here...out of the corner of my eye i saw meles sitting down.

"Meles! wats goin on here?" i walked up to her.. she looked at me with her big eyes...at first she didnt seem she recognize me then there was a glow in her eyes.

"Rikka!" she said as she hugged me.. the other elves heard her yell and turned to face and started to remember everything that happened..

"Im sorry....my fellow comrades..but filia has been destroyed by the goddess Macha.." i heard gasps throughout the crowd.

"But i then took revenge! i have absorb the power of the goddess, so that i may have the strength to finish of the guy who did this to us...Nuada!" i said with confidence

the elves looked at me as if they were placing all their hope on to me... they one by one kneeled down to me..

"We are at your service Commander!" they said in unison.
Back to top Go down
Kittah

Kittah

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]   [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color] EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 5:47 am

....Rabbie..
...Sure.
I blinked and kept following Gene, soon we would be at rabbie and I would know the truth. If Piko sees him, he'll die? I'll stand in front of him when that time comes. I wonder when I can go back to Dunbarton and kill Nuadha..hes still frozeen there. I never really had anger on the gods until Sokkeh died. ....Morrighan said it was based on anger. I can see why too. All I wanted to find out now is who am I? And why am I in this world if all I do is kill? I could feel worry in myself. I hope Gene doesn't notice..
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]   [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color] EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:47 am

"Wha? What happened here?!" My heart sank as I was taken by the surprise left for me. No, it wasn't a clown, it was far worse.
I ran as fast as I could past all the rubble looking for anyone, a survivor.
"Is anyone here?! Is everyone okay?!" I yelled as I furiously started tossing aside rubble.
That's when I looked up and saw something. A figure to be exact, it seemed different from the statues you would usually see around town. It seemed to be alive, yet frozen in time.
"H-hi..?" I said, hoping for a response.
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]   [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color] EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:49 pm

When my group and I returned to Horizon base cai rushed to me apparently he had urgent news.

"Sir Klarran leader of assassin has died after scheduling a meet with you" Cai said in a rush.

"WHAT!!!How?"

"Apparently he commited suicide."

"What why"

"Well rumor has it sir Klarran was a player and apparently got herpes from one of his many "friendly aquantances." Not being able to live with himself he commited suicide."

"Oh well then all that stands left is sokkun."

"Oh yea about thaaaaaaaat........... he is dead too"

"WHAT!DAM how long was i in there for?"

"I dont know but he was killed by Nuadha"

"Nuadha, who is that ...................... OH **** I KNOW WHOO HE IS isnt that morrighan's husband the current leader of the gods?"

"Correct sir and now the most dangerous since you killed cichol."

"What about macha?"

"oh yea she dead as well"

"WHAT THE HELL WHATS WITH PEOPLE JUST DROPPING DEAD I SUPPOSE NEXT YOUR GOING TO TELL ME MORRIGHAN DIED AS WELL"

"Well.............."

"...................Cai get out my base imma go to sleep now and maybe when i wake up you will tell me neamhain is dead too"
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]   [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color] EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:50 pm

Something tells me this guy isn't friendly. He has a face of anguish and hatred, and his pose tells me he was ready to claim a life. He isn't even frozen in stone, he's frozen in ice. If he thaws, he could bring another town to ruin.
I'll make sure that doesn't happen...
I readied Yunkian, my spirit partner and bow. On him was my metal sash that had been tied to an arrow. If any attack is going to bring this guy down, it's this one.
"Hey, Yunkian. Before I shoot, do you know this guy?"
"His face... rings a bell, but I can't remember the name. Why do you want to shoot him?"
"Look around you, this place was once the bustling central of Uladh, now it's just a pile of rubble with a couple surviving walls. I want to bet this guy did it." I pulled back the arrow. "I'm not going to let him defrost and kill more people and destroy more towns!"
"Very well then Master..."

~~~

I know I've seen this face before in the past...somewhere...
!!
"Wait Master Piko! Don't do it!"

~~~

"Wait Master Piko! Don't do it!" he yelled, but it was to late for such a simple command to hold me back. I cared about this town and anything to avenge it would bring a smile to my face. I released the arrow, which dug deep into the ice and into the figure's chest. From there, I wrapped the sash around him, leaving a tiny bit of it in my hand.
"Whoever you are in the ice, if you can hear me, I'm about to turn you into an electro-magnet. If you were made of metal, the electricity would flow through you painlessly as blood through anyone's body; however, you aren't, you have as much water in you as the rest of us, I want to bet! This will be quite painful, and the end!"
"Master!! Nooo!!!"
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]   [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color] EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:43 pm

"Ok, elves set free all of the Dragonfly captives and meet back at guild hall.." I was smiling everything seemed like it was getting better.... I a cold spike shivered up my spine.. my eys widened a little.. whats this feeling...like a tremendous power...as scary power has just reawakened....i looked at my hands.. they were shaking..

"whats wrong rikka?" Meles asked.

"I dont think its safe anywhere here.....everyone most leave. and hurry.."
I didnt know what it was but...it wasnt good...
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]   [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color] EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:47 pm

"You dont have any weapons on you do you Janos?" "I have the chains." I put my hand on Rikka's shoulder. "Whenever your ready I am." We all felt it, something told me leaving wouldnt be easy
Back to top Go down
Kittah

Kittah

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]   [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color] EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 3:32 pm

Shit.. Is that Piko? What is she doing with Nuadha..? Oh Mah God. She shot Nuadha and broke my spell on him. Shit, Piko will die if I don't help. I don't even know If Nuadha is dead. I blinked, ditched Gene, and ran to where Piko can hear me.

"Piko..! Are you alright?" I called out hoping for an answer.

Last edited by Kittah on Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]   [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color] Empty

Back to top Go down

[color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next