Dragonfly Of Mari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi's Dragonfly~ Full of fun, interesting.. People!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]

Go down 
+4
Toasty
Raziel
Hero
Soulpaladin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
generic

generic

[color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]   [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:25 pm

Doppelganger:

We were almost at Rabbie when on our way there, Kitteh noticed Piko with that frozen guy who is now defrosted. As soon as Kitteh ditched me to go help Piko, I play it safe, and I still head to Rabbie to avoid my demise at Dunbarton. "I'm sorry Piko, but I can't help you now." Wait. This power! Is it coming from that man? That much power in one person is inconceivable. Unless

"He's a god. Not just any god, he's the King of the gods."

I ran even faster to Rabbie, avoiding his wrath. "I must get back to Gene, and fast."

~~~
Generic:

Hmm.. apparantly Rikka has absorbed the power of a god, Macha. This will increase my chance of survival. A strange feeling is starting to come to me...A burst of power came from outside. Who could have done this? Maybe it was.... Rikka tells the elves to leave the area, for it wasn't safe. Why isnt it safe?

"Rikka, did you feel that? The power was tremendous! Who could have done that? I have a large suspicion that it was...--"

"Master Gene!"

I turned around and saw my doppelganger, who was now a clone of Suikiyami, reverting back to my appearance.

"Master, Piko is in great peril, and possibly Kitteh and possibly all of Erinn! Nuadha is in the rubble of Dunbarton, preparing to unleash his wrath any minute now! We must save them!"

Piko won't be a danger to me if the doppelgangers were gone.... I knew what I had to do.

"Doppelganger, come put your soul back into mine! That is the only way to survive, for both of us!"

The Doppelganger is walking to me. Wait, he doesn't look like he is trying to fuse with me. Why is he taking his sword... He stabs me in the gut, blood gushing out. Damn Doppelganger. He tries to stay alive by killing the one thing that will provide his inevitable destruction. Me.

"Trying to kill your master, ARE YOU!"

"Remember Gene, I am the only thing keeping you alive now. Since your holler got that elf's attention and will she will probably kill me, you'll fade away to existence, but I'm certain that only doppelgangers have that fate. So if I kill you, I will still live, for the original person will not die if the doppelganger is killed by the original person, the doppelganger will only go back into the real person, which is of course how fusion works. This proves that I AM THE REAL GENERICBOY!"

"You are right, you are the real Gene. You are no doppelganger."

"Wait what?"

"You, in fact, are me. I am the doppelganger. We never switched places back then. I knew that a doppelganger won't be willing to die to come back into me, so instead of switching the bodies, I only transferred my mind to this body, while leaving your present body as an empty shell. I put an idea in your body that you were the real Gene,which you now know that you are, so you would just come to me and kill the doppelganger body in order to fuse into Gene again. We have succeeded into fusing, but bad news for you is that since my persona is the real Gene, and your persona is merely an empty substitute, I will be the dominant mind after the fusion."

"This can't be happening. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

We came together, and as our souls combined, we became one and now I, Gene, am now stable in existence again and I am alive with no doppelgangers of me running around. And since I was the dominant mind and the real Gene's mind, despite being in a doppelganger body, my mind rules over the real Gene's body.

Before Rikka could look back at what has happened, I try to act like nothing has happened, and I continue my interrupted statement. "As I was saying, I suspect that this power is coming from noone other than Nuadha, king of the gods." I knew this to be true since I remember what happened and I knew what the other me thought at that time.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]   [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:12 pm

"Yes i felt that.." i answerd gene..

but i could of sworn he said: "Master, Piko is in great peril, and possibly Kitteh and possibly all of Erinn! Nuadha is in the rubble of Dunbarton, preparing to unleash his wrath any minute now! We must save them!"

My heart sank into my gut...shes goin to be okay...the last family i have...I walked passed gene... my eyes were wide open....i slamed brionac into the wall and a portal appeared for the south gate of dunbarton...I walked thru the portal.. and shut it right behind me...

I looked up at the gate...i knew i should walk thru but my body didnt want to move. IT didnt want to face the Truth.. "Is mom alive?",..
Back to top Go down
https://dragonfly.forumotion.net
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]   [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:49 pm

"Heheh... hahaha..." Something's confusing me here. Somebody being electrocuted at such a high voltage shouldn't be laughing. I looked into the target, his face had a very wry smile. Oh shi-
THWACK!!
Next thing I knew, I was flying, and hit one of the surviving walls.
"I must thank you for freeing me from that ice. Only an outsider could've melted, and your electricity seemed to have done the trick." He spoke with a voice to match his smile. Damn it, I've been knocked down and now I'm coughing... blood?
"Who are you?!" I yelled.
"A god. My name is something somebody as worthless as you shouldn't be troubled with." A... god? Impossible, like one can exist... or be frozen so easily even if they did exist.
"You seem to have something interesting here. A way to combine magic and science?" He was referring to my sash, which allows me to transfer electricity from my mana source directly into my target. It's a technique nobody else uses, so I can call it my own, in fact, that sash was made by me. "I would like to test it's power." He said while approaching me.
I was immobile, that blow to me knocked the wind out of my lungs and the will to move out of my limbs. Any threat I could've been to whoever this guy is was knocked out of me. I was a doll.
The sash was wrapped up my left arm, with a portion of it being held by my mysterious opponent. With a tug, he affirmed it was tight, and his face twisted into a smile again.
"You milletians seem to have picked up on the thunder spell. A lightning like a hammer, crashing down from the heavens into whatever miserable fool it's aimed at." Why is he talking about thunder?
"Originally, it was a techniqued only used by the gods. Then the fomors got ahold of it, then the milletians. Each have a severely watered down version of the real things." Clouds began to gather above us, swirling and rushing like a raging whirlpool. They were dyed a deep gray, eclipsed the sun and changed the temperature of the air.
"Today, you are the miserable fool. Prepare to feel the wrath of a god, the hammer shall crash down upon you!"
I saw arcs of lightning in the cloud that seemed to travel like dragons. The wind picked up to a highly uncomfortable speed.
KRKKRKRKRCRASH!!!RRRRRrrrrrr..... A flash, and I could see no more.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]   [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:39 pm

We could feel a huge surge of energy. Even though Raziel's eyes had no color or pupils I could sense them widen. "Janos....Stay here....I have business to take care of." He created his own portal and before he could walk through Neahmin grabbed him. "Don't try and go by yourself." "I have my own business with him." "Let me help you! last time you two fought he destroyed you and Vorador do you really think you can fight him by yourself?" "I'm much stronger than last time." "You know it's still not enough." "At the very least I'm taking his other arm." "I'm coming with you." "Neahmin....." "I'm coming too Raziel." I wrap the chains around my hands. "No, No your not." "Yes we are." Kain pulled out his sword. "Me and Vorador can't let you go alone." We all push Raziel through. "All of you are insane." We're family we're susposed to be insane, Not The goddess though I don't know what she has to do with this." "He's my Ex-Fiance." "......We're seriously going to have a talk about your past Raziel." We start to walk towards the town square.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]   [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:55 pm

I watched as the god in the square let down my mother...she didnt move..not even a twitch...I couldnt believe..was she dead.....my emotions started to go crazy....i say my hands flashing....

the god turned around feeling the power of mine raging..

"you must be..." he started to say as i cut him off with my yelling.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" my body started to glow, my back had flashing wings....I stared up at him as all the air inbetween us started to turn to water..

"Isnt it the goddess pet, the water elf, and looky here she had Macha's powers."

I glared at him..He was mine...

He glanced down to where piko's body was and went to pick it up, but right before he event took his 2nd step i slid right by him and snatched pikos body.. I wasnt aware of anything else around me. it was just me piko and him..

"I'm going to tear u apart..." i growled.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]   [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:29 pm

"Burn down the heavens!" A fireball was launched into Nudahs chest knocking him back. Raziel moved towards him. "Nudah remember me?" "Demon so you've been set free. How's the kid's?" I started thinking to myself. 'He has kids? We seriously need to talk.' "Dead thank's to you." "I see you and your whore are back together, wheres your champion at still dead?" Kain walked with Raziel. "His champion is right here and very much alive." I walked up beside them with Neahmin. "The God's are done Nudah. After we kill you We'll see what to do with your wife." "Silence." There was a loud crack and then a blue light appeared around us. It was Neahmin's Lightning shield. "You'd fight against your own kind for these cretins?" "If it means getting rid of you then yes." I noticed Rikka standing there with Piko. I ran towards them. "Rikka get Piko somewhere safe if you're going to fight with us." I unwrapped the chains. "You don't need to be distracted."
Back to top Go down
Kittah

Kittah

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]   [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:58 pm

I blinked. Naudha killed Piko. Rage had filled me but I couldn't figure out what was holding me back from ripping Naudha to shreads. "Kitty~ Its your time." Someone seemed to whisper to me. I looked around, no one was there. My mother appeared in front of me. She was a ghost, of course.

"Kitty, my sweet. Its time." She murmured.

"For what?" I asked.

"For you to, uh, go to a better place with me." She said.

"What? Why?" I cried.

"You may not remember but when I was killed, Cichol put a spell on you, which will make you die when certain people die. Those certain people were, Sokkun, Klarrann, and Piko." She said.

"But..I have 8 lives left.." I said desperately.

"I'm sorry Kitty. But your lives don't matter now." She said.

"..No..! You..You're lying!" I couldn't help myself to yell.

"I'm sorry. But its your time." She said softly.

"...How much time before its time for me to die..?" I asked slowly.

"..You have 15 minutes." She said

"Well, let me whisper my goodbyes." I said.

I whispered to every guild member still alive, goodbye. I would send my strength to them as I die.

"Just make it happen now I guess." I said.

"Alright." She said.

She cast a spell and I started to feel dizzy. She dissapeared and I leaned against a wall. It was my time to go. I smiled and look how I helped everyone. I would finally be killed for my sin cause by me. The black dizziness started.

"I hope I see you again..In paradise." I murmmered my last words.

I let myself fade into the black dizziness. I smiled.

"Finally, welcome to paradise."
Back to top Go down
generic

generic

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]   [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:56 am

Rikka opened a portal to Dunbarton. Once it closed behind her I was alone in Rabbie.

"Hmm, what to do... Nuadha is probably on a rampage as I speak. I should help them, but will I?"

"Why, Gene, don't you remember your special power?"

I looked around frantically, and there was noone around. "Who said that?"

"Why, I did."

"Who are you?" I was still looking around, still seeing nothing.

"I'm you."

"Please don't tell me that you are that doppelganger seeking revenge on me..."

"On the contrary, as I said, I am you. In order to help the others fight Nuadha, you must awaken your powers."

"You mean the doppelganger magic?"

"Not just that. Have you ever thought about your name?"

"Yea it genericboy."

"There it is. your power. As you are aware, you can make doppelgangers of yourself, but with a price."

I thought about my near fade from existence, and I said, "Is there a way to master that sort of magic?"

"Yes there is, it would take people years, perhaps a lifetime to do this, or not at all. However, you are the special case."

"How?"

"You, genericboy, can make yourself an entire army of supersoldiers, if you can acknowledge that you are the embodiment of normal and genericness, then you will find a power that you have never dreamed of."

That stung me bad. I always want to be called Gene in order for people not to notice the full name: genericboy. But if I want this ultimate power, I must accept my genericness.

"Ok. I know that I am the most generic being in Erinn, but I accept this, if I can make the ultimate army."

"Well done. Now let me bestow my power upon you."

The voice took a ethereal form, then it landed on the ground in front of me and took a physical yet still ethereal form. He looked exactly like me. Another generic. Then he walked into me, and he imbued his powers in me.

"Now, use this wisely, and save Erinn!" As it was saying that, the voice of it faded away.

I wondered what power this was that I just received. It must be better or the mastered, perfected form of doppelganger magic.

I began to form a doppelganger, and even after it was formed, I didnt feel my life force fade away. It must have faded away little or none at all. A crafty smile went on my face, and then I made countless doppelgangers, reaching rapidly to the hundreds, perhaps even to the thousands. Some pulled out wands and shields, other pulled out maces, and others pulled out dual swords from each of their newly armored griffens, and then with I at the lead of the army, I yelled,

"Generics! I have created you as the army of supersoldiers! Our enemy is Nuadha! We will defeat him at all costs! We will not stop until we or Nuadha is killed! NOW CHARGE!!!!!!!"

We all mounted our griffens and stormed out of Rabbie, approaching our final battle.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]   [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:23 pm

"Take her somewhere safe....Shes Dead!"...My body was filled with soo much power.. I made another portal to the gulid hall and set her lifeless body thru it.. The portal shut..and i turned around standing tall... I stuch a shock crystal in my cylinder and casted it on me.. I pulled out my Brionac real fast and it asorbed the power.......

"You.....know the secret? said Nuadah is a shakey voice....

"Ive been training for this day since i found this sword, and now your goin to die.."

I glanced over to Janos and the group..."I wont guarantee your safety if you stay..i havent had time to train how to control water and the god powers i have..for all i know it might back fire to you..."

I looked back at Nuadah.... my body was charaging with power my body started to glow intensily as the glowing wings behind my back became real white wings....... my right hand started t shake as i put it out in front of me, it was facing the god..... I crunched in into a fist and all the air around him turned into ater and slamed into his body..he fell on one knee.. i smiled devilishly, and looked back at jano to see the air around me had little drops of water going crazy everywhere... This power..in unbelievable....
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]   [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 2:19 pm

I saw Nudah starting to back up. "You're going down." I threw the chains around him and held on tight. "You really think you can restrain me?" "He can't but I can." Kain lunged Vorador into Nudah and Raziel jumped onto his back and started to claw at his wings. "Hurry up Rikka."
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]   [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:52 am

"Lets finish this." i yelled with sincerly.. I jumped toward Nuadah with my blade as he looked at me helplessly trying to get janos and kain off of him.. my blade sank straight down into his heart.....The wave of the force blew janos and kain off of him. i Twisted the brionac left and right to see face take pain in it...

"How does it feel...to die in the hands of an elf." I laughed

blood leaked from his mouth as stared at me and said... "An elf....Ha..Once you kill me, the rest of the gods die, then what will you all do...there will be no paradise."

"There was never a paradise! With you gone..."

Nuadah cut me off. "With me gone, with all the gods gone...There is no such thing as this world...it will fall in parish..." he laughed while coughing..

Parish? What will parish..all that i cared about...they are all gone already. Filia, mom, and the guild.... I glanced back at Neahmin and saw her fall to the ground...He was right....but does that mean ill die as well.......since of course i have god powers..

Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]   [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:52 am

I stood and watched in utter rage at the killing of Nuadha. What did they think they were doing saving the world!Idiots thats what these people were idiots. I summoned my brother out of his sword.

"So the profecy came true brother, it was a pity i was just starting to like this world"

"Yea me too. Im gonna miss mr.tarlach he was fun to play with he let me ride him when he was a bear Very Happy!

"I see in that case i will save this world just for you brother."

"Really! you will how Very Happy?"

"I have the philospher stone now i will use this to travel back in time to stop the world's destruction"

I held up the philospher stone and suddenly everything started going in reverse.The sky changed from dusk to dawn in matters of seconds.The others in the vicinity were time traveling too. I held the stone for what seemed like an eternity until finally we were at our destination. The very beginning of time itself.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]   [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:09 pm

I glaned over my shoulder to look to see if kain and janos were ok...but instead i saw a guy holding a red shiny object.....Philospher stone...NO! i saw the clouds and time going crazy..

"Oh no you dont...! im not going to relive all of this.. not ever.....!"

Nuadah stop breathing and layed on the ground lifelessly....I spread my arms out in opposite directions.. and made a huge water barrier between me and soul.. i made sure to have janos and kain insided of it... the water barrier rejected the power of the stone...I looked on the outside of the barrier an smirked at him..

" I wil die before i let you do this..!" I shot a blast of water from the barrier and turned it into ice as it hit the philospher stone..... the stone shattered...
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]   [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:54 pm

I used my tremendous speed and grabbed the pieces as they floated through space.

"That elf will pay for that greatly" I used my magic to hold the pieces togethor as they fit back in place. I chanted something and the stone became whole again.

I used the magic from the stone and completely got rid of all the water powers she possessed with the philospher's stone.

"FOOLISH GIRL A GOD GAVE YOU THOSE POWERS AND THE GODS WERE CREATED FROM THIS."

"SO NOW FOR YOUR INSOLENCE YOU WILL BE SENT BACK TO YOUR OWN TIME WHERE YOU ALONE WILL ENDURE THE DESTRUCTION OF THE WORLD. Next time you will learn to not try to take matters into your own hand.

I Lifted the stone and it turned a bright red and it zapped the girl to her own time. But before this happened i destroyed the weapon she carried which was the Brioniac.

"Now for those of you who remain I am Soul the first Milletian and for your troubles i will grant you your paradise"
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]   [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:12 pm

Right before he the zap hit me..I saw a body fly in front of me... Neahmin...

"Why i asked her..."

"Becuase my child, Ive always loved your kind..." she touched me on my arm.. my powers came back.....

"Now take your power...And create a world, where everyone can live peacefully....Dont be fooled by the stone, you are a Demi-god now, the power of the stone is just equal to yours...they will cancel..." Neahmin's poweres seeped into me....Now not only did i have the powers of one god, but two......Neahmin... she fell to the ground and vanished..

I dropped my broken Broniac. I looked up at the boy.
"You fool.....dont you understand." I vanished from where i was and appeared in front of him....I grabbed the stone out of his hand after i constricted his body with his own water flowing thru his body...

"My poweres have doubled..."

I transported my self to Piko's body... I put the stone on top of her chest....I used Macha's power... all of it.. the white glow i had around my body was fading as the stone and piko started to glow...

"Ahhhhhh....Breath!" I yelled..

I white light blinded me...as i saw the stone combine its self with pikos voice..... I opened my eyes, not feeling Macha's poweres in me anymore...I looked down to see my mom sitting up with a confused face....

"Mom!!" I hugged her tightly....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]   [color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[color=red]Power of the gods- episode 5[/color]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2