Dragonfly Of Mari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi's Dragonfly~ Full of fun, interesting.. People!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2

Go down 
+7
U Bow To Me
Toasty
Pikochu
Raziel
Rikka
Hero
Klarrann
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Klarrann

Klarrann

Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 Empty
PostSubject: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:36 pm

AHHHHHHHHHH!! i awoke with a scream. I turned to see Meeks sleeping next to me. My heart nearly leapt our of my chest. GAAAAAAH! i opened my eyes. panting. "A dream within a dream huh? Regardless, WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHTMARE!!" I heard music and mutters outside my dorm. I threw my clothes on and went to see what had happened. I saw the guild mates hanging banners, practicing their bands and preparing food. OMG! I HAD FORGOTTEN TODAY WAS THE ANNIVERSARY OF THE CREATION OF DRAGONFLY! Still, i had a feeling i had forgotten something. "Meh, if i cant remeber, it must not be very important." I headed back to my dorm and slept some more.
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:58 pm

As I return back to Dragonfly Guild, I see the guildling hanging out and preparing for the Dragonfly celebration. I hope nothing goes wrong. Maybe I'm thinking too much. That encounter with Garden really got me going.

Hmmm, Lovestoast haven't issue any special mission for the Elite Dragonfly Guardian. Maybe he is still on vacation...I hope a crab attack him or something, being on a vaction without the rest of us. I guess I will take a look at the guild board to see if any missions is up for grab. I should be able to finish it before the guild celebration start.

Oh, here is a good one: Slay the troll rampaging in Bangor, reward 500k. Not bad. I left for the quest. As I turn to walk out of the guild hall, one of the guildling shouted out. "Hey don't get lost on your way to doing that mission."

I laugh "I'm sure that won't happen this time, I purchase a good horse that know its direction around Erinn." I turn around again and left the hall. "I'll be back for the feastival" I called out.

I should also spy on Garden again after I finish with my mission.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:34 am

I was laying in the grass right outside the guild hall, when a white envelope smacked me in the face. I got up quickly and say that my falcon had delivered it. I glanced at the seal... Filian Summon... I havent gotton one of these in a long time. I opened it up to see a red letter, which meant it was urgent. I scribbled a "Be right back soon" on a piece of paper and slamed it into my birds mouth.
"Take that to someone in the guild..umm.. Mom preferably." and my bird took off.

I dug thru the envelope some more to find a waxen wing. As i closed my eyes my body evaporated , and then reappeared to my hometown, Filia.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonfly.forumotion.net
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:38 am

I walked into HQ and reported to my commander. "The team got out safe and they discovered a summoning ritual. It seems Garden brought back a demon 3-year old." "Janos I want you to find out more information on Garden and this demon." "Hey first pay up then give me new orders." He hands me a bag with 20K in it. "All right theres your money now you have your orders get to work." "Just a warning, I don't care at all about the brat so for now I will specifically be after Garden." "I gave you an order to investigate them both." "And I really don't care about your order, I'm still a mercenary so be glad i'm working for Dragonfly and not Garden." I walk out of the building and head toward the barracks. "He should just worry about the information i'm giving and taking from him." I unlock a chest next to my bed. It contains stolen documents from Dragonfly and other guilds. I reach under the documents and grab a black Bastard sword with a yellow glow to it. "Time to wake up, we might run into an old rival." I lock the chest and put on my clothes, a grey Edekai priest robe. "I wonder why he's working with them though, there must be somthing special he wants to steal."
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 1:42 pm

Tap. Tap. Tap. Fwomb!

I couldn't think about anything right now. What happened during that mission isn't something a party should see everyday. What happened could definitely affect us from here, onwards.
Yet, here I lie in the bed of my dorm room, face kissing the pillow, not doing a thing about it. I turned my head to the desk next to me, and saw various stacks of paper there.

Ah, that's right, I have a group sheet music to work on... Hmm?

Next to the stack was something else: a small little ball which resembled a used tissue, but never was on my desk before leaving for the mission.
Slowly, I lifted myself out of bed to get over to the desk and investigate this little paper.

"Be right back soon" it read. This is Rikka's handwriting. Sometimes, I worry about that girl. She ought to get some rest after an event as traumatic as that. Bah, she dives into a lot of things without notice, she's fine.

Putting that distraction aside, I lifted my pen and continued writing.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:39 pm

"I might as well have some fun before i leave." I walk over to a group of large bushes and crawl in. in the middle of the bushes are a dark black robe and boxes of fireworks. "They're celebrating something today so this wont look weird at all heh, I love fireworks." I put on the robe then start to hide and wire fireworks along walls and building. "This is going to be a hell of a day." I lead all the wires back to the bush and attach them to the trigger. "And now let me go get some food then time for a show." I ditch the robe and head to the mess hall.
Back to top Go down
Toasty

Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:15 pm

Sooooo much has changed!
All the best places to get grub are closed! No good at all...

Also Misstress was NOT sappossed to be travel sized on the plus side we get to go to town to take her shoplifting for new outfits, that is if she stops chasing then dang ponys with that butter nife.
Back to top Go down
U Bow To Me

U Bow To Me

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:43 pm

The owl was late, why would that be?

Klarrann said he would send me a report every morning about the day's before activitys.
Well it eather meant everything bad had happened or the event i had carefully planed to have happen when i was away was keeping him occupied.

I laughed to myself, what a brillent idea to be gone.
Planing events wasn't somethign i liked to do.

Getting out another coconut to drink from i kicked back in the chair and ran my fingers though the hair on my dogs head. yeah this was the good life.

I had a thought, I wonder what would happen if i didnt come back!?!?

I could get "LOST" sent a note saying i had been eaten by a shark. Might have to think about that for later.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:06 am

I sneak into the kitchen and grab a bag of apples."This is great! I need to hide these for later." I sit under a tree and eat a few apples.I take the bag and walk back over to the bushes. "Time for business." I press a button on the trigger launching four fireworks that exploded into the shape of wyverns.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:19 am

Filia.. long time no see. I looked at the letter again... Castena Hmm..
I walked casually up to her while reminicing about the past.

"Rikka, Welcome Back," She said with a polite voice, " I'm glad to see you came with haste."

"What is this about?"

"Your fellow Filians have been feeling uneasy since yesterday, I come to believe that the report i got about rabbie dungean is true."

Report, What spies does she have?! im pretty sure im the only elf that was around.She doesnt trust any one else with these type of missions

"I would like you to investigate it further, I know you resigned from the FSF(Filia Secret force XD) but its really urgent and i believe youd be perfect for this mission."

"I.." I looked around at the rest of the town seeing frighten and confused elves.. " I will do so m'am."

She handed me a bording pass. " Thank you"

Has it been too long? I couldnt feel the same as the rest of my brethern. I dont know whats goin on.

I was walking out to the mana tunnel, Hurrying to make it before night came, when i came across longa dungean. I got this urge to go in and do a quick run...and so i went ahead.
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:32 am

After slaying the troll in Bangor. I went to report my mission to Edern, since he is the only that seems resectable enough to be call a "cheif" of this town. He told me that my reward is being transitted to the Dragonfly guild account. So out of that 500k I would probably only recieve 300k for this mission. Oh well, I get free boarding and food there.

I went to Tir Chonaill to check out one of Garden secret base. That's strange there is no elite guard in this base only a few punny poser. Meh, I rented out a room in Piaras's Inn for a quick rest. I mingle with the towns people. Remembering the tasks I used to perform for them.

I set out heading back to the guild hall...oh wait I can use the warp function here...but I rather enjoy the scenery back I guess. Before I am at the edge of Tir Choniall I heard a whisper "Sokkun....great castrophes is heading toward Erinn". It was the goddess. I'm sure most of my Dragonfly brethern heard that feint whisper.

What ever the situation is as of now. I know I can't handle this alone. I should go report this back to the guild. Maybe the higher up can figure this out.

As I rode deeper into the forest, My body started to ache, my head feels like its spinning, my breath started to get heavy. What is going on here, am I being ambush by oppossing guild? Damn, sleeping gas. Everything went black.
Back to top Go down
Meeks~

Meeks~

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:51 pm

I decided it was about time to go back to the real world, and make them remember who i was. I was also getting tired of eating nothing but horse and crag cow meat...
I turned to Toasty and asked her if she was ready to see more sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Toasty

Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:03 pm

Ready and willing to raise hell?

YES I AM!

Magic that had been setting for too long was busting to get out of my body. The thoughts of what we were doing before we was put away were starting to come back. The quest for world dommination Would Be Finished!

I packed a small bag with some things that were not avalable outside the shadow realm, and was ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:09 pm

I pressed the last button setting off a huge explosion of fireworks and walk out of the bush."Time to get to work then." I leave the HQ and head towards Sen Mag. "If I'm looking for answers then they're going to be here." As I walk down to the middle of the crossroads I meet Fleta."Fleta you know why I'm here." "That's a great way to say hello Janos. Anyways here you go." She hands me a mirror with black glass. "He said meet him in Coill." "Thanks Fleta." "Bring some food for Rab next time you come by or else I'll hurt you." I head to Coill and drop the mirror. once I arrive i see him standing there in front of the altar with a green robe laying at his feet. He has a black edekai preist robe with slivery black tipped spiked hair. "I've been waiting Janos." "Just what's going on Kain?" " I want the Fomorian treasure thats whats going on." "So that demon brat is your key to it?" "You know as well as I do that theres more to her being here than that. How's Dragonfly?" "Not to interesting. not much to steal except some documents considering the guild leaders but since they're involved with Garden they might have some hidden trophies for me." "I'll see what I can find out then I'll tell you. but remember next time we meet it might not be on such friendly terms." "Thats the life of a mercenary and a thief. Remember that." I leave Coill and head towards Emain Macha.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:46 pm

I stretched my arms as i walked out of longa dungean.

"ahhh...That took off some stress...."

"Heyyy Rikkiii~"

I glanced up to see Meles there.

"Hey Meles, how goes it?"

"Pretty good, why dont you come visit more often?" She asked making a lil kids face.

"well things have been busy with dragonfly." once i said that her eyes looked away.. "But anyways wat brings you out here?"

"Oh, Yoff needs to see you."

"Thanks for telling me, ill see you around."

I walked towards the Filia arena.. the place where i used to train.. I walked down the stairs to see Yoff waiting impaciently.

"Good to see you again, god, have you grown..Anyway, im only here to warn you.....Something dark is goin to happen, all the elves have been uneasy as your prbly feeling as well.....I would keep this info confidential though..." he put his hand on my head and gave me the memories of the past...... I opened my eyes...my body felt numb...

"but...how?"

"Dont trust anyone so easily, even if they are your guildmates....trust and loyality have been the only thing that keeps our races apart..." He tossed a waxen wing to that would take me tara.. I used it...
Back to top Go down
Klarrann

Klarrann

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:25 pm

Erin has great cattles FREE! "HOLY CRAP! I CAN MAKE A GREAT FORTUNE SELLING THOSE CATTLES!" I leapt off the bed and headed to find Erin.
" Dude, wut the hell are you talking about??
" Someone told me that you had great free cattles. "
" Where did you hear this from?"
"My room..."
" Uh huuh... anyway, someone requested your assistance. "
"I don't care, I'm resting for the celebration."
"The celebration won't even be until next week."
" Fiiiiine, where, what, and whoo?"
"Wangst of Vales have a favor to ask. He's offering you a fine bottle of wine to...HEY WAIT! I WAS'T FINISHED!"

Hufff..puff ACHOOO!! I probably should've put some clothes on. I can make out someones shadow in the distance, maybe they can help me out.
"EXCUSE MEEEE!!" I roared. Their answer was too faint."EXCUSE MEEE!!" I got closer to the figure. I saw they were wearing a very heavy white coat." My, what a handsome coat you got. Do you have any other coats you can lend me?"
He replied " WHOOOOO!!!"
"OHJESUSITSAWOOKIE!!!!" I raised my fist and threw at the 50 ft. monster. "Huh...it went down quicker than I thought." I saw a small bag laying behind the monster. I opened the bag to see what it was. "Sweeeet, its a heavy white coat." I climbed the hill and met Wangst at his pub.
"Klaar! You finally made it. I wanted you to be the first to try out my new drink. It isn't quite ready yet. I'm missing a few key ingredients and sent my son to fetch it. You haven't seen him, have you? He's about 10 ft. tall, wears a white fur coat and dispite his size he's kind of a coward and is easily scared."
"I don't know, but I did see a wookie as I was coming up the hill. You don't think your son is in any danger do you?"
"A wookie...? Klar can you show me where you saw this wookie?"
"Sure." I lead Wangst down the hill to where I knocked down the monster. As the figure came into sight Wangst ran forward. I figured he was in awe by my achievment. As I got closer I could hear faintly " Who did this to you my son!?"
" Wuuuut..?" I got in closer and saw the monster puking blood. "WANGST!! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE PART WOOKIE!"
"NO! YOU IDIOT MY SON'S WEARING THE HIDE OF THE WOOKIE I SLEW YESTERDAY."
"Oh....uh... are we still drinking?"
"Get out."

Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:33 pm

I awoke with my hands bounded behind me. I...am imprision in a dungoen. I look around me in the cell. I see others in here and some are dying. There are 4 people here with Garden emblem on their robe. One Garden member lay next to me, she seems to be suffering alot of pain. I sort of remember her face. The female Garden member said in a soft whisper: "Sokkun, I'm glad to see you again before I leave this world." When she utter those words I remember that she was one of the people that was in Garden training program with me. Her name is Dally. We suffer alot during our training for Garden. I wanted to ask her what is going on, but before I can utter a word, the door flew open.

Some one who was also wearing the Garden robe enter the room. I don't recognize this person at all. I stayed quiet, staring at the person. He walked to the counter on the other side of the room and read in a book and laugh an evil laughter. I recognize his voice! He is the person that was in Rabbie dungoen the other day. I sat there and stared deeper into his back not knowing what is going on. He turned and walked toward the cell. He looked around and notice that I'm there staring at him.

He utter, "Sokkun, glad to see you again." he smirk as he said that.

"Who are you? And what are you planning to do with me?" I said lowly.

"Oh nothing yet. I'm not done experimenting with these lowly Garden members yet."

"Experiment?! You experiment on your own guild member? LOOK AT THEM, THEY ARE SUFFERING!" I shouted out murderously.

"I have gather great data from them. They should be happy to contribute goods to the guild."

I looked away at the disgusting statment. I tried to concentrate my magic and strike the guy with my lightning, but I notice that my magical power is drained. The guy walked away laughing at my struggle to cast a spell. A whisper came from the dying Dally: "The...ropes that are bound to you... are... draining your (cough),,magical abilities(cough cough)." She is coughing out blood. There is nothing I can do. I feel so hopeless. I hear soft chanting coming from Dally, a light glow very dimly next to her hands as she reach for the ropes that bound my hands. The rope became loose, Dally drew her last breath as she smile and said "Good luck Sokky". I sat there sadden as I stared at my old friend dead body. I can feel my magical abilities slowly replenishing.

I don't have my weapon but atleast I can use my magic now. I use a bolt magic to strike at the cell door. I rush toward the man holding the book at the counter. He quickly dodge my attack. He keep smirking, as I clumsily and angerly chase after him. He dropped his book, and within a blink of an eye he was gone. I felt a wind behind me. I turned around quickly and I felt a deep push. He kicked me and I flew into the wall. Blood drips from my mouth. Who is this person I can't even keep up with? I notice that some other Garden members are rushing in to help. I looked at the book on the ground. I rush toward it and grab it. I dash around the dungoen, but at this weakend state it seems like I can not escape.

Light circle around me black feathers dropping from the air. As I blinked, the scenery changed. I was surrounded by white snow. I see no Garden members. I dropped to my knees. I hear the goddess whispering to me " This...is all I can do for you, Sokkun. I'm glad that you are safe." I looked around again and the goddess disappear. I laid there in the snow weeping for my dead comrade. Even after Dally use her last breath to try and save me, I threw it away out of anger. I hit the snow.

I tucked the book in my bags after I was done weeping. I stood up in the snowy place and looked around. I believes these are the snowy mountain of Vales. I walk around thinking if I should go back and report this to the guild or not. I might put them in danger if I go back. I think I should lay low for a bit and study what is in this book. I turned around and disappear into the snowy white scenery.

Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:20 am

As I walk into Emain a guard stops me. "You have a lot of guts coming here thief." "Just stay out of my way." "Remember I'll be watching you." I walk to a little house in the northeast of the town and walk in. There I see Rua kneeling at her brothers bed. "How's he doing?" "He hasn't gotten any better Janos." "Agnes hasn't been able to do anything?" "She said that he can be helped but we just need to find how." "What if we take him to the alchemist in Tara or Tallitean? They should be able to do something about him." "We'll go tomorrow and see if they can help. How's your treasure hunting going?" "Kain thinks he's found something worth risking the world for. He want's to steal from the Fomors." "He's way to ambitious Janos remember to look out for him." "When I have to I will. I'll be back tomorrow to help you get your brother out of here." "Why dont you stay? I haven't really talked to you since you became a mercenary." "Ok then, lets at least walk around and talk." "Good night little brother." She kisses her brother on the head and we both leave the house.
Back to top Go down
Toasty

Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:51 am

I remembered seeing a person in the dungeon we were brought back in. As we were leaving, yes lurking in the shadows, staring at one of the green robes then was leaving with the white robes. I decided he would be worth talking to as I had the feeling he knew more than some about what was going on.

I performed a transportation spell that would take me to where he was. I appeared in an empty room, which was odd; the door was locked from the outside maybe he had left recently from this place. I started rummaging thru the drawers and closets.

After 30 min of ransacking I had found nothing but a stack of papers about goings on from several guilds, and a handful of ID cards. Janos of Dragonfly: picture of him in a white robe, Raziel of… WTH all the cards had pictures of the same guy in different robes, different names. BAH a spy this wasn’t worth wasting my time on…

With an exasperated sigh I kicked the bed and was startled when it stopped suddenly. One of the posts had snagged on a floor board. I leaned over and stared at it, lifting the board up and peering inside. A small pouch was nestled in the corner. I opened it and gasped, a palm sized stone rolled into my hand. The consciousness inside stirred at my touch. This was something a human should NEVER have possession of. Anyone that had stolen this was not to be trusted.

Hearing sounds in the hallway I placed the stone back into the pouch and tucked it into my bag, then slipped into the Shadow Realm.

A dragon heart… how had he found it…?
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:49 pm

"Why do you steal Janos?" "I look for things that are kept secret from the rest of us. Since the discovery of the Shadow Realm and it's similarities to this world it confirms my beliefs that theres more out there than just the Fomors and that theres more to the existence of the Fomors." "Like what?" "Lugh's kid's, they're half Fomorian so that means the Fomors arent far from our species. Maybe before we fought to reach Erinn maybe even before the war between the gods we had already taken sides. Those who followed Morrighan and those who followed Cichol. Perhaps they created us to help them fight. And as the god's died so did their creations until only a few were left." "So you just want to find out our origins?" "It's more than that. What about Macha? If shes brought back and my theory is true then the Fomors arent the problem. Even now i see our war as misguided. With Machas power why would Cichol try to bring her back? That would cause the destruction of both our species. No someone else has to be behind this." "I really hope your wrong Janos." "For an odd reason I'm looking forward to a fight between Machas forces." "You're crazy, you and Kain." "Thats why we're still alive and the other thieves aren't."
Back to top Go down
Kittah

Kittah

PostSubject: a   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:17 pm

"Uh, huh..?" "I guess its morning since its light out.." I murmured. I hear loud cheers and noise outside my room. Oh right, its the guilds anniversary or something. Well I better get ready before I get in trouble for sleeping late. I changed into my Dustin, slipped on my earmuffs, and put on my starlight. I left my room and saw a bunch of guildies putting up banners and such. I did a quick wave and headed out to go do a shadow mission or something. When I got to the board I picked Shadow Cast City as my mission.

As I entered the shadow realm, I felt really weird. It was like as if someone was pulling me back or slowing me down. I wonder if anyone else was feeling like this... When I entered the main gate, there was no monsters like there usually is. "Huh...weird." I whispered to myself. Suddenly a bright light flashed and something grabbed me, I couldn't see so I didn't know who grabbed me. As the light cleared, I looked up at the person who grabbed me.
That robe.. isn't that Garden's guild robe? If so, I'm screwed. As we entered the main part of the town, I saw another Garden member but I didn't know who it was.

"Ah, Kitty, correct?" the Garden member said.

"How do you know my name?" I demanded.

"I know all about you Dragonfly members. So I know all about you." He replied.

"Well.. what do you want from me?" I asked.

"What do I want? I want to experiment on you, then drain your power." He snickered.

"Like that would happen." I hissed.

"You think you can stop all of us?" He asked me.

Then all of a sudden, 10 Garden members came out of no where. Is this really how my life will end, killed by an uneven battle? I hope not. I glanced around, for any chance of an escape, but they had surrounded me.

"So, Kitty. What you going to do~?" He sneered.

I didn't answer him for 2 reasons. One cause I felt like a rock was in my throat, and two I really didn't want to answer. They all ran towards me, ready to kill. I braced myself and hoped for the best. They attacked me, and I could barely get up after the ambush. Is this where I'll be finished?

"Wait, Garden. Lets not kill her yet... we can use her as bait for the rest of Dragonfly." He commanded.

"Yes sir!" They said.

Then the Garden members tied me up and took me away to their jail cells and there Headquarters. "Heh, what now?" I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:34 am

CLACK! The sound bounced off the walls of my room as I slammed my pen on the desk. I guess it's become tradition for me to hit my pen against my desk when I finish something, like a drummer whacking their sticks as hard as they can against the rim of their snare at the end of an energetic piece.
This celebration is going to be great, and I have just finished writing music to fit the energy our guild has...
Weird, this place was bustling with sound when we got back from that freakish incident. Why does the hall seem so silent now?
Usually, it would only be this quiet at night, when everyone is asleep. Something's definitely wrong here. I thought to myself. An intruder, maybe? Thinking of any possibility, I reached over for my purple leather long bow, the only weapon of my arsenal which had a glow to it, and a long metal sash.
"Hey, Yunkian, let's rock this place."
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:45 pm

"When do you think you're going to retire from all this madness?" "When I die, That seems to be the only way now." "Let's go back and get some sleep." We walk back to the house and she lays on her bed. Something doesn't seem right. I check under her brothers bed and then find out what it was."Damnnit someone stole my heart!" Rua jumps up. "What?!? Who is it?? I'll kill her!" "Thats not what I meant Rua." "Oh...sorry" She starts to blush heavily. "They must've teleported in here. I'll have to go look for who did it after we get your brother to an alchemist." "Ok, just calm down and get some rest Janos I'm sure we we'll find it." I sit down at the table and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kittah

Kittah

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:18 pm

"..... ....... Urggh.." I guess I'm awake again, so I'm not dead yet. Funny thing is... I don't remember falling asleep. Maybe I got knocked out when they took me to this jail cell. I looked up at the long dark steel bars in front of me. I was to weak to get up to actually see what was going to happen to me. I think I remember him saying he was just gonna use me as bait. Meh,, every single power I have feels drained.. it sucks to feel weak. I looked at my hands, they had blood on them. I guess I have blood all over me.. I'm to tired to stay awake.. I hope my guildies don't fall for Garden's trap, even if they want to save me. I don't want to get them hurt.
Back to top Go down
generic

generic

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:34 pm

I woke up with a huge drowsiness, and I wondered what the time was. "Hmm...." *looks at clock" "THREE O'CLOCK!!! oh no, i woke up after everyone else in Dragonfly did. D: I summoned my trusty griffen GenericGriffen(Gsquared), and I flew out of my bedroom window. "Weeeeeeeee!" i was soaring above Tara, my hometown, and i was wondering, "I wonder what they are doing in the Guild hall.... I fly to the castle, and, boy was i in for a surprise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next