Dragonfly Of Mari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi's Dragonfly~ Full of fun, interesting.. People!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2

Go down 
+7
U Bow To Me
Toasty
Pikochu
Raziel
Rikka
Hero
Klarrann
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hero

Hero

Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:16 pm

I heated my body infront of a campfire I made in a cave somewhere in Vales. I sat there thinking of my next step. I remember the book I found in that dungeon where I was capture at. I search for it in my bag...ahhhh...there it is. I read through it. Mhmm, just regular summoning and some basic magic training...wait there is more...Ressurection magic...this is what they must of use to ressurect that thing my last expedition group found in Rabbie dungoen.

Why would they want to ressurect that thing in Rabbie dungoen...are they an ancient succubus of some kind? If that thing they ressurected is something that powerful Garden wouldn't let them go just like that. Must be a failure ressurction or something patheticlly weak for them to look the other way. Wait a minute...that guy in the dungeon...he said he was still experimenting...and using his own guild members for it...Oh no he can't be trying to ressurrect an ancient weapon is he? I look through more pages in the book. I found a page about the ancient weapon...it's a weapon that destroy nations, slayer of heros and gods; a terrifying yet holy sword...to be able to draw this weapon out it need sacrafices that have alot of magical abilities and capacities. Then that thing that they revive in Rabbie dungoen must be a powerful being that hasn't really awoken yet...

I put the book back into my bag...and slowly got up. I left the hidden cave in Vales. I warp to the other continent. I rented a horse and rode toward the Dragonfly guild. I must investigate this more...maybe our guild libary have some hints. I wore the hood over my robe so I don't get recognized by the guild. Ahh, I see that the guild preparation for the festival is about to be complete. I think I should stay hidden here around the guild for a bit till the festival starts so i can make my move more easily in the crowd.

I see a Griffen flying in the sky...Looks like its a Dragonfly member riding it. Must be fun I wonder who that is? As I walk around Tara I saw Garden member sneaking around. I follow them. I saw them went into a house in one of Tara district. I peep inside. I see alot of Elite Garden member around. WHATT?!?! THEY HAVE A BASE THIS CLOSE TO OUR DRAGONFLY GUILD?!?!...Wait I see...is that Kitteh? She is being held captived in a barred room on this floor...she looked pretty injured. I got to try and save her.

I waited until night fall. It seems that only 2 elite Garden member is on guard. I toss a rock into one of the bushes to distract them. Damn, only one went to check...they sure are careful. I lept into the window instead. Quietly, I whisper to Kitteh to see if she is alright. No response. I think she is passed out. I can't get the lock open with out making alot of noise. I lept back out through the window. I climb to the roof and into the second floor of this building. I started a fire in one of the closet. I climb back down. I waited for about 10 minutes and heard one of them yelled: FIRE FIRE FIRE!!!

Oops that made the whole neighborhood startled. I should of thought of a better way...Oh well, I lept back into the window and went to where Kitteh is at. I use a spell to break the lock, and carried her out to the window. I placed her on my horse and walked away with my horse. Lots of citizen help the Garden member take down the fire. Haha what a funny sight. I hear from a distance: THE GIRL IS GONE!

Easy win for me I thought. Kitteh can't stay with me or she will be endanger even more. I place the book I found in Kitteh's bag with a note: Hey Kitteh give this book to the higher up and DON'T READ IT. Sign Sokkun. I see some of our Dragonfly member and I called out to them, "Hey guys, I just rescue her from a fire. Take her back to our guild and give her aid." They didn't asked any questions and took her. I guess our guild don't hesistate much when a life is in danger. What a bunch of great people in our guild. I turn and disspear into the panicing street of Tara. MAN I SHOULDN'T OF STARTED THAT FIRE.
Back to top Go down
Kittah

Kittah

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:34 pm

I shuffled around in my bed, man was I tired. WAIT. I'm in my room? What the hell.. I didn't really weak anymore, as I did before, but I was still hurting. I looked at myself. I noticed I had bandages all over me. I guess someone saved me from Garden? I looked over to my bag and saw it was loose looking. I grabbed it and opened my bag up. I saw that there was a strange book with a note in it. I look at the note and it says: "Hey Kitteh, give this book to the higher up and DON'T READ IT". Sign Sokkun. After reading the note I stare at the book for like 5 minutes. Maybe I'll just skim through it? "Uh-huh ...huh.. r-resurrection?" I muttered. I found myself reading through the whole book, until the end when I notice If Sokkeh found out then I'm so screwed. I slip the book back in my bag, and just lay on my bed. I still feel dizzy... and my head hurts really bad.. Meh, I'll take the book to the higher up later. I layed there and eventually fell asleep again.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:05 pm

"Rua wake up." "Janos it's the middle of the night." "You know i cant be around here during the day." I lift her brother off the bed and head out the door. "Hey wait for me!" We talk awhile to walk to talitean and when we reach the house of an alchemist I hand Rua her brother. "Dorren will take care of you two I need to go find Kain." I walk to Sen Mag and see Kain playing with Rab. "Kain someone stole the dragon heart." "Who do you think it was?" "The mages might have followed me someone teleported into the house and took it." "I doubt it was the mages from Garden. It might have been that girl that took the demon." Do you know where to find her then?" "No, but I dont think she'd keep the kid here it seems to weak mabye they went to a safe haven." So they're either in Tir Na Nog or the Shadow realm?" "it would be to time consuming to head through Barri so your best bet would be the shadow realm." "Thanks Kain good luck on finding out what you need to."

I walk back to Talitean and head to the stonehenge. "Here goes nothing." I place my hand on it and slowly feel sick as i disapear into the shadow realm. "ughh never...again..." I walk towards the town." The stonehenge is gone....I'll have to find another way out later then." I walk into the town and look at the buildings. The place is deserted and I don't know how far the Shadow Realm goes I wonder aimlessly in search for a clue.
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:19 pm

Well, that was embarrassing, nothing but a false alarm, my paranoia getting the best of me.
I was an idiot to think anyone unauthorized could get in here. I slammed open my door like an idiot, ready to show whoever enter a taste of my electricity, only to find an empty guild hall. My face felt hot an was probably getting as red as a cherry. At least nobody was there...
Until a guildie walked in holding a beaten up Little Sis. We bandaged her up and put her in her bed.
I don't quite know how to look at everything that happened. Everything was average in Erinn until what happened at Rabbie. The sun had long gone down, evening was upon us. Today should've been a day of joy, and instead I feel melancholy. The mood of tomorrow is going to be far different, I fear the worst.
Back to top Go down
Kittah

Kittah

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:49 pm

Meh, I give up at sleeping. I slid out of bed, and sort of landed weird. Its must be like midnight, because no one seems to be awake. I opened my door and quietly limped out of the guild hall. If anyone were to see me, they'd probably throw me back in bed and give me a lecture on "Why not to get out of bed when you wounded." I silently went to the town square, hoping no Garden member was there still looking for me. Meh, why did Sokkeh have to risk his life for me? I don't want anyone to get hurt trying to help me.. cause if they do, I'll never forgive myself. When I reached the town square I saw a guy, not from Garden or anything.

"Erm.. Hi.." I said cautiously

He turned around, look surprised. He had that "Why is this little girl out in the middle of the night covered in bandages?" Look on his face.

"Oh hello." He said bewildered.

"What are you doing out so late at night?" I asked.

"I should be asking you the same thing. But I'm out here because of the Eweca. Why are you out here?" He replied.

"The eweca? Like to restore your magic power? And I'm out here cause I can't sleep."
I said.

"Yes. If you don't mind me asking... what happened to you? Your to young to be getting into wars.." He asked me.

"Well, you see.. I was attacked if you wanna put it that way. Whats your name?" I replied.

"Oh.. I see. And my name is Sario, whats yours?" He said.

"Sario... nice name. My name is Kitty~ but I go by like Kittah or Kitteh." I said.

"I see.. Kitteh." He said.

"Well.. Sario.. I gotta get back to my guild before they kill me." I said.

"Oh.. okay. But before you go... take this- don't open it now.. wait till you get home." He said.

He handed me a box with a ribbon on it.

"Oh,, thank you. I'll see you around Sario. Bye!" I said as I left toward my guild.

"Goodbye Kitty... I wish the best for you." He seemed to have a touch of sadness in his voice.

Did I just hear the faintest grief in his voice? Maybe I just imagined it. When I got to the Guild Hall, I slipped in quietly and limped to my room. I stared at the box he gave me and I shook it.

"What could this be..?" I whispered to myself.

I opened the box and inside it was a black broad sword. There was a note attached to it saying: This should help you defend yourself. Goodluck with your life kiddo. -Sario.

"Huh,, maybe thats what the grief in his voice was for.." I whispered.

I hid the sword deep in my bag. Suddenly I heard a door open, quickly I put my bag under my bed, then acted like I was asleep. "Thank you Sario, I'm glad I met you." I whispered
Back to top Go down
Klarrann

Klarrann

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:23 am

Returning for his ahem "Wangst Wine Testing/Slay A Wookie Who Turned Out To Be Wangst Sons" quest. Reward, not being crushed by Wangst.

"Ooooo, looks like I made it in time for the festival!" I ran inside to enjoy the festivities, stuffed myself with Caitlins home made pies, discussed flirting strategies Trefor, had a little dance with little Alissa and punched out Ferhgus for giving me my bastard sword back in worst shape than when I sent it to him. Staring down on Ferhgus, I suddenly wondered, "Where's my brother?" I began to look aroud the Guild Hall and noticed that only the Townspeople and the Guild Maids and Servants were present "Where was everyone??" I suddenly had an idea...

"Hehhehe...CHANCE!!" I went into everyones rooms and rummaged through their items chest to find anything that seemed valuable. I hid them all in a chest and buried it somewhere in Erinn. That'll teach em not to be late to the Guild Festival..."HOLY CRAP!! I WAS SUPPOSED TO NOTIFY EVERYONE WHEN THE PREPARATIONS WERE FINISHED.!!"

I sent an owl to deliver the messages of the Guild Festival and dated the messages a few weeks back..."Hehehehe, I can blame this on the Nao Mailing Service, I'm such a genius I suprise myself sometimes." And with that, i went back to enjoying the festivites.
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:58 am

Ahh...the festival have started. I slip in with the other guild mates and enjoy the festival with everyone else. With these crowd no-one recognize me at all. I eat some of the food and drink some rum. Ahhh the music that is being performed in the hall...I can recognize it, its one of Piko's piece. With all the commotion I slipped into the guild libary to do some research.

I stared at all these books in the libar.................WHERE THE HECK DO I BEGIN???? Man screwed this....I turned around and headed back out. I went back to enjoy the festival and if I find my bro I will tell him what I know, maybe he can help me...I notice not alot of our guild member is back yet. I wonder if Kitteh have recovered yet. Haha to bad for her she can't come and enjoy some of these food. I watch as I see everyone dancing and eating. I saw Ferguhs later. He had a black eye. I snickered at him.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:50 am

I appeared right in front of the bustling noise of the guild festival... Oh ya...this again..
My heart ached, my head hurt as i replayed the images yoff had told me, and what he said... "dont follow ur orders, follow ur heart, dont think, use ur instincts.... Trust no one u think isnt worthy enough...

I siged as i just stood their spaced out...
Back to top Go down
https://dragonfly.forumotion.net
generic

generic

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:05 am

Hmm? I saw sokkun with Kitteh heading to the guild. Kitteh looked beat up. I descended to investigate, but while i was doing that i was startled by something in my peripheral vision.
It looked like a..."FIRE!" I saw that the fire was in this building with multiple floors. I flew down to the fire to help stop it, but I began to realize where this fire was at. I saw the area surrounding it, and it looked remarkably familiar. I focused on one house nearby, and i realized...
"wait, is that... affraid MY HOUSE!!!!!"
I flew as fast as i could to my house, and I knew that at this point, i only had a few minutes until the place burned down.
I went into my closet, and I pulled out all I could. I pulled out my precious Hunter suit first, then my Stiff tail cap, my armor boots, my shield, my special sword which i call Xintani along with my other gladius, my mace, and finally my emergency funds of 20k. I also quickly got out my wands, and I had my griffen carry them in his saddlebag.
Before I could get anything else, the ceiling collapsed and my closet was no more. I equipped all the things i pulled out, and I exit out the window again with Gsquared. While i was flying away, I looked back once more, and I saw the remains of my house collapse on itself, reducing it to rubble. I hold back my sorrowful expression as my face turns into rage, and I fly to the Guild Hall to tell whoever is there what had happened. "I will get revenge on who wrecked my house. Who did it, WHOO!!!!1???"
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:13 pm

"If I find who took my stone. I'm going to either kill them or beat them down." I walk around the shadow Tallitean and stop at the corner of a building. I can hear a noise on the other side and as I peek around I see a group of shadow warriors patrolling the area."I'm going to have to sneak around then I'm really going to kill who stole from me for making me go through all this." I felt a hand on the back of my neck pick me up and throw me out into the street. "Luk ot whot weh gut hehre yur o lung woy frum Erren." I look up and see a shadow commander. The other warriors heard me hit the ground and started to rush towards me. As the commander started to walk towards me I jump at him and impale him with my dagger, knocking him to the ground. My dagger was stuck in his armor so i tried to punch him in the face but he elbowed me off him and I ran. He got up and ripped the dagger out. "Hunt hem duwn ond kell hem!" His voice was loud and earshattering If there were any other forces in the town they heard and they would be looking for me.
Back to top Go down
piyo-chan

piyo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:41 pm

*akayame's broom*

it was a long flight from bangor to tara. i think i gave my master a bit of a rash, cuz she keeps shifting uncomfortably on my back. at least i fly faster than her horse, that trip would have taken her weeks without me.

but now we're back at the guild hall, aka left the mines of bangor when she heard that there had been some sort of trouble with our guild and garden. by the sound of the music i hear from inside, i would think everything is just fine... in fact, it sounds like a party.

aka walks into the hall, "hi guys, wat you all been doing while i was away?"
Back to top Go down
Kittah

Kittah

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:42 pm

I heard music and people cheering. Sounds like its the guild festival, and everyone is having fun. I was told by my guildies I'm not allowed to come out of my room cause I'm still wounded. But they said they would serve me food and drinks. I wonder how everyone is.. I haven't seen Sokkeh since the incident occurred. When I think about it, if he found out I read that book.. he'll hurt me. Well maybe not hurt me but still, he'd be pretty pissed off. Meh, this is to boring.. I'll just sneak out of here. I got up and left my room. I put my hood on so no one would recognize me except maybe Sokkeh, Klarr, Toasteh, Meeks, and Piko. I hope none of them see me before I get outside. I would run but my legs hurt to much. I'll probably go to the Tara stables and get my horse (Lightningfoot) and go to Tailteann or something. I just noticed.. what if they go in my room to check on me when I'm not there? No.. just don't think about that. Maybe I'll see Sario on my way to Tailteann. Oh.. wait! What if one of my guildes is coming back from a Shadow Mission or something? Just shut up Kitty, that probably wont happen. Heh, I like to talk to myself. I reached the way to Taillteann and rode through it. When I got to Tailteann I went to the storage place to get my bow to kill some monster. Meh, time to have some fun.
Back to top Go down
piyo-chan

piyo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:10 pm

this be aka's broom again, i been thinking alot while me and my master fly around but i have no one to talk to about my deep and insightful thoughts because i don't speak english... or out loud for that matter.

right now we're flying over tailtean. at the guild hall my master said hi to alot of people i never met before, lots of hugs too. but then she asked where kitty was and nobody could find her. so we're out looking for her cuz she is apparently wounded.

oh there she is now, shooting something... my master is guiding me down to land next to her.

aka hopped off my back and said, "hey kitty wat you doin out here?"

kitty responded, "erm....nothing? Aka~~ Lets go to a dunn"

"are you sure you're up to that????" she seemed concerned at the bandeges covering kitty's body, as was i. aka continued, "you really need to heal up before you get hurt worse! come on, imma take you home."

"Meh, Fine fine" kitty said.

so aka summoned her pony and took kitty back. i didn't really care that i wasn't the one they rode, i don't think i can carry two people... i might break.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:22 pm

I walked thru the festival and got to my mom's room, i opened the door to find that she was about to leave..

"Done with your music?" i asked in a out of tuned voice.
Back to top Go down
Toasty

Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:04 pm

OMG where is she NOW!?!??!

I leave for 30 minutes and she’s no ware to be seen.

Suddenly a familiar feeling of being cut although no one was there occurred.
Ah she must be at a pub showing off to a group of girls her apparent immortality.

As my life’s blood began dropping off my cheek from the long gash that was drawing its self across my face I remembered back to when I had cast the bonding spell.

“For the greater good I had told myself. Then cast the spell. Any injury, cuts, bruise or damage of any kind would become my burden and she would feel none of the pain. She of course had no knowledge of this and carried out her plans without hesitation, never giving a thought to the fact that she had just lived though a Master Fireball or why her leg didn’t shatter when her hoarse steeped on her. The Fireball incident had almost killed me, fortunately I was in a town at the time and a healer saved me.”

The warm stickyness brought me out my reminiscing, and with a despairing sigh I realized I would have to go pay a visit to my first Teacher.

I turned and headed out of the shadow realm and into the back of a dungeon, a path I knew far too well.
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:15 pm

"Done with your music?" A voice speaks to me as I walk cautiously out of my room.
"Rikka... your a tad sharp." A part of me wanted to tell her about the events that happened to me earlier. The other made me want to say that everything is doing fine. I felt half-awake, that kind of state of mind where everything is fuzzy... or, that's my eyes when I don't have my glasses on.
Did I unconsciously take medicine after I thought an unwanted guest found their way in? Bah, I need water, or to wake up.
"Hey, we both look like we could use some fun right about now. How about we head over to the festival?"
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:23 pm

This is ridiculous.I was hiding on a roof while patrols passed by me. i saw the commander walk by the building and for a split second I realized i had my chance. I jumped off the building and onto his back. "Get uff!" I take off his helmet and stab him with my dagger. He falls over and I run back off. Hopefully that will distract them so i can get out of here. While the guards discover his body and scatter I take the time to head towards the lake.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:37 am

"Hey, we both look like we could use some fun right about now. How about we head over to the festival?"

I smiled a little.. Well i think ill be able to trust her, after all she is my mom...a human. Humans...the ones who worship and give all their hope to the gods that play with it for their own amusement or plans.... I wish Yoff never told such things.

"Sure, i guess it wouldnt be such a festival without its guest of honor." I said with a conceited smile. Smile

Back to top Go down
Meeks~

Meeks~

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:29 pm

I felt kind of sorry for slipping away from toasty, but this was something i didnt want her to be a part of...actually she couldn't be a part of this if it was going to work. While hiding out in a Vales pub that just happened to have the best beer around, i talked to a man i heard would do anything for money...i guess we'll see if thats really true. By the time the man showed up, i had already had 2 kegs and 3 girlfriends for the night. I guess not even Krug wants wants to be seen talking to a questionable stranger. He sat down across the table from me, looking confident proud. "What do you want with me, woman?"Not the most polite man in the world, but at least he got straight to the point. i said "Simply put, i want all of Physis. My most trusted subordinate is waiting for me to give a signal, and she will wipe Vales off the face of Erinn." Krug didnt take this sitting down...he got up and tried to swing at my with his axe. Because we were in a small space, and he was a huge giant, the axe didnt have much power behind it and was moving slow enough that a baby could dodge it. I let the tip of it graze my cheek, just so he knew who he was dealing with. After seeing that his favorite weapon couldn't do anything to me, he started to walk out. "I'm not asking for control of government or anything, just give me 10 of your best and strongest fighters and i will leave everything the way it is." Krug looked at me like he wanted to kill me,as if he could. He sat down again, and his stubbornness was starting to annoy me. I leaked out some of my power, and feeling it, Krug looked shocked and scared. Immediately he said "If i give you my fighters, you will leave this place as it is and never come back, right?". After promising that i would not do anything to his country, we parted. What a great start for my Shadow Company, Erinn will belong to me not too long from now. I just hope that Castanea is this easy to crack, elf archers are an irreplaceable part of an army...archers that never miss. The thought made me laugh, and i took my room and called the waiting girls. This is going to be fun, i thought
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:04 am

I sit at the edge of the lake staring at the red sky. "I think I'm stuck here, I wonder if I'll become a Fomor if I stay here to long." I start to walk around the edge of the lake thinking of a way to leave."If I were to warp to Iria would it be shadow Iria or Errin, I'll have to take the chance. I warp and end up in the middle of a sandstorm. "Great the shadow realm threw of my targeting. At least I'm back in Errin but now I'm lost in the desert." I wonder around for awhile and hit a wall. I feel around and follow the wall to the gate where two elf guards point their bows at me."Stop right there!" I pause momentarily. I left my daggers in the shadow realm and they're not worth using my Ego." The guards move closer to me. "He wears the Giants symbol around his neck. "We can talk about this can't we?" He hits me in my stomach and knocks me to the ground. "When you become a zombie I'll make sure to chop your head off." They drag me to the elf prison. "Hey prison isn't really for me so let me outta here and I'll leave. We'll let our leader decide what to do with you." "Hopefully your leader has better people skills." I remembered why I hated elves.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:56 am

Me and mom were about to go to the festival when another letter smacked me in the face. The hell... I opened up.....Its from Duba...(only Giant friend) rikka some demonic force came into vales and took 10 of our best fighters... I bet its goin to head to Filia next. I give u fair warning, its reallly strong. -Duba...

demonic force....IT most be those two from rabbie.. Dam it... i have to get to filia now!

"Im srry mom, ive got to go its an emergency." i turned around and ran to my room. I dug thru my stuff to find an old waxen ring. I used it and reappeared in Filia. My heart was racing as i sprinted thru the town to Casteana.

"Im glad you made, Rikka." i looked up at her.
"The two i saw from..The dungean are coming here." I said out of breath.
"Then.. is it too late...." she said losing hope... she turned away and walked into her house.

"my body was consumed with anger.... If they hurt anyone here... I will kill them slowly..........." i said to myself.. I turned around and sat down infront of her house and waited.
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:55 pm

I heaved a sigh seeing Rikka rush off like that. She's grown-up though, what do I expect? I looked down to see I was only wearing pajamas. What kind of idiot goes to a festival in pajamas? Maybe changing is a good idea, I could probably meet Rikka at the festival later.
fwoo~click
I looked inside my closet... that somewhat open space bothers me... Whatever, I should find clothes for now.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:49 pm

"Alright let me out or I'm busting out." "Shut up human." I fully charge a firebolt and blow through the cell door. The guards rush at me and I hit them both with a lightning bolt. I walk up to one of the guards and punch him hard in the stomach and kick the other one to the ground. I throw another firebolt at the prison door and walk out. "I'm pretty sure everyone here heard that." I pull out my Ego and walk out towards the gates. "Why did you wake me up Janos?" "Because you're the only weapon I have right now and I need the boost against these elves." I see the weapon shop and walk in. Meles sees me and grabs a sword. Before she can do anything I knee her in the stomach. "Nothing personal kid I just need a shield." I sit her down in a nearby chair and give her a glass of water. I take one of the kite shields off the wall and walk out. I can hear the guards coming towards me."You ready to fight Raziel?" "I'm as ready as I'll ever be try not to get hurt I can only use one blessing on you at a time." "Then just increase my speed so I can dodge these arrows." "Done, Alright then here they come."
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:53 pm

I opened my eyes to feel a disturbance at Meles. I rushed over to see Janos.. and Elf gaurds rushing in the same direction.

"Stop!" i yelled. The elf guards turned and looked at me.
"Dont attk were here together." i lied.
The guards bowed their heads slowly to me and walked pasted me.

"What are you doing here?" I said still full of anger.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:33 pm

"Go back to sleep Raziel." I sheathe my sword and walk to Rikka. "It's been an eventful day, First I go into the shadow realm to look for a demon brat that might have stolen something from me then as i try to leave I end up teleporting into the middle of a damned sandstorm only to end up at Filia's gates with a guard punching me and dragging me to the prison. Other than that I havent eaten at all but I think I'll hold over till dinner at the HQ."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next