Dragonfly Of Mari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi's Dragonfly~ Full of fun, interesting.. People!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2

Go down 
+7
U Bow To Me
Toasty
Pikochu
Raziel
Rikka
Hero
Klarrann
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:41 pm

"Hmm it seems it has been eventful for most of us. Head to the guild festival.. Theres alot of good food there, try to relax. Ill join everyone else after im done with things here."

I glanced at meles to see she was holding her stomach. My eyes narrowed.

" i would head back immediatly if i were you, the elves here dont appreciate giant lovers."

I walked over to meles and patted her on the back.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonfly.forumotion.net
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:46 pm

"First I'm not a Giant lover. I only got the Giant necklace so I could get a favor for Krug. And I'm not going back to the HQ till i get back what I sto-I mean what was stolen from me. She'll be ok though. I didn't try and knee her too hard. Why are you even here?"
Back to top Go down
Klarrann

Klarrann

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:54 pm

"So this is everyone huh?" I gazed around the Guild Hall, "Everyone seems to be enjoying themself...right brother? I'm glad its almost over, I'm tired of this charade." Moments after Klarrann uttered those words, Militians in Black Robes with the emblem that marked them as Assassin surrounded the Guild Hall. Dragonfly moved to draw their weapons but it was already too late. "Don't bother resisting, I've laced the refreshments with nimble powder. You barely have the strength to crush an ant let alone draw your weapons. Tsk tsk, trapped so easily, you should be ashamed of yourselves. Men! Lock them them up in Rabbie along with the other Guilds!"

"With this, I am one step closer to ruling Erinn...and making that damn Goddess pay for decieving me!! I WILL DESTROY EVERYTHING SHE STAND FOR!!

Memebers of Assassin roared from inspiration of their great leader, "LONG LIVE THE ALMIGHTY KLARRANN! LONG LIVE THE ALMIGHTY KLARRANN!"

The Dragonfly Guild Hall is now empty, silence filled the room...
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:58 pm

"well, let me think.. IM AN ELF! Im here for Elven Business, I suggest you leave now, elves arent to appreaciative of humans either, i had half the mind to not stop them."
this was just irritating me more. I wanted janos gone for some reason.

"If i see the lil demon with it, ill get it back to you, what is it anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:01 pm

"It's not for you or anyone else to know." I set the Shield by the weapon shop door. "It's Important that I get it back though so If you have any idea where the brat is tell me so I can get it back and continue with my business."
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:05 pm

I bit my lip.. I dont want him here when she comes. Shes mine...

"well apparently shes not here, so leave, your not welcome here without authoriztion from any of the commanding elves of filia. I suggest you go to the other continent i heard the girl shes traveling with might be there."
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:08 pm

"Allowed or not I'll go where I want and I''m not going to be afraid of a race thats doomed to extinction. Give me a name or an exact location otherwise I'll see what I can find around here."
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:13 pm

"Ill let you know i am a commanding elf in Filia, Defy the law, and you Defy me. Im not goin to let you do what you want even if were part of the same guild. I dont know where she is, but she usually hangs around in the shadowrelm, maybe you should go back to your guild room and find any clues. I dont want you here if your goin to talk down to my race. Im not afraid to kill anyone who threatens my town!"

I glared at janos.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:21 pm

"I told you I'm not going back! Not until i get back whats mine and hide it somewhere else. And just because we're in the same guild doesnt mean I won't hesitate to slit your throat." I draw my Sword and point it at Rikka. "Like I said before it's important that I get it back So If your hiding something tell me now!" My eyes started to faintly glow. "Janos what are you doing? Calm down Rikka is your ally!" "Shut up Raziel! you and I both know only you, Kain, and Rua are my allies. I wont let anything harm us! Tell me where she is!" My eyes began to glow brighter.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:24 pm

I sword drawn to me.. My instincts reacted... My cylinder was charged within a second and aimed right at him.. The other elven guards had their bows out and aimed straight for him again.

" i dont know where she is right now... So leave this place. I will not hesistate to kill you." my eyes dulled as i went into my "Killer Mode"

Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:29 pm

~She's hiding something from you, Kill her.~ "I warned you! Now die!" I lunged at her." Janos stop!" My sword drug me to the ground and then there was a bright flash of light that sent me flying onto my back. "Janos you have to keep control of yourself! Don't worry we'll find the heart!" The glow from my eyes started to leave. "Raziel.....I have to find it. No matter what I need to get it back." "I know, I promise you we'll find it.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:32 pm

I saw him fly back.. he looked weak on the ground. one of the guards handed me a waxen wing. I threw it at Janos..
"here use this, itll take you to tara.. think things over..."

I watched hime waiting for him to use it.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:40 pm

I threw the wing back at her and walked to the nearby lake. "I'm not going back just yet." I sheathed my sword. "I'm so close to finishing what I started and if she can be hiding anywhere then I'm going to search everywhere." I walked to Castenea's house and pounded on the door. "Castenea open up your thief is back." The door slowly opened. "Janos I told you not to come here during the day." "Shut up witch. Tell me what you know about a small pink-haired demon child." "She's a powerful demon. Rikka told me that she might be on her way here." "She did.....RIKKA GET OVER HERE NOW."
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:47 pm

I bit my lip.. I stared at castena she looked back at me and shut the door.
"I call forth the 5th law of Filia on you.. Trust passing on elven land without permission of the commanding officers. I hearby banish u from filia." i said to Janos..
"Please leave janos, or im goin to have to use force... And as Senior in guild i command u to leave... The demon and i have unfinish business... wat makes u so sure she has it... What are u hiding.."
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:52 pm

"I'm obviously hiding as much as you are. I'm not leaving and i could care less about your command with the guild. I'm a mercenary I can always find another job in another guild. I'm not sure your demon brat has it but this is the only lead I have so I have no other choice but to follow it. If your out to kill her then you can do that I just want whats mine."
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:55 pm

I was about to snap back at Janos...

"wait..Do what ever u please here." I said calmly...

"Your credibility in this guild has went down.. like you care... you can stay only till dawn then.. you are to leave and not comeback.. Do u understand?"
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:05 pm

"I'll be back again, your witch will make sure of that. And you can beat me as much as you want I'm not leaving until Im sure the kid doesn't have it." I knock on the door. "Castenea open up!" "I said come back at night!" "Stubborn woman....Listen Rikka it's nothing against you or the guild but I have my own personal matters that come first and I'm going to do anything to make sure my plans are successful. Dragonfly isnt of any further use to me so Discharge me If you will I've gotten all the information I need." I start to walk away then stop and stare at the sky. "Tell me why you want her and I'll tell you my side."
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:11 pm

I stared at Janos..Should i trust this human...You just spat at my Race.

"ii.. why should i trust you..."

I scribled something down on a piece of paper and gave to my falcon.. "give this to Piko"

I turned and looked at him..

"Im curious of what her plans are... Shes a very dangerous demon....last time i saw her we didnt get a chance to talk... and...He told me...gah.. why am i tell ing u thing.. i told u some of it. tell me some of yours.. I wont hold anything against you..were both hidign things we dont want others to know."
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:17 pm

"I stole something that is very valuable. something that can help my friends If I were to sell it. To be honest I'm a professional thief, I've worked for Castenea a few times and then I'm stealing information that could be helpful to one of my friends.......I stole a Dragon Heart and someone stole it from me all I want is the heart back so I can make someones life easier."
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:19 pm

I looked into his eyes and saw he was hurting..

"Im srry.. for the things i said.. It hasnt been the best day.. ."
I looked up and smiled concietedly..

"Ill i help u in any way i can to get that heart back for you.. tho im not sure what other business u have.. I just wanna help u now that were hunting the same person."
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:21 pm

"Thank's Rikka. Listen In my chest back at the Barracks there are multiple files I stole from everywhere Including Dragonfly. Feel free to take a look through them."
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:23 pm

Well he is being Truthful.

"Ok.. all we need to do is wait for the demon to come." I got serious again..
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:25 pm

"Hopefully It doesnt take to long for her to get here." I sit down and my stomach starts to growl and I try to hide the sound. "Why'd you leave Filia?"
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:26 pm

"I WILL DESTROY EVERYTHING SHE STAND FOR!!" The hell, Aniki? What's he yelling about?
I could barely hear the screams from beyond my door. Feh, it's probably some act he's putting on. I thought while lacing up the last knot on my boots. Well, now that I'm dressed, no sense in staying in my room.
"Hey hey, save some fun for me~"

Ever have one of those times where you enter a conversation at the wrong time? I just exited my room and entered the guild hall at a horrible time.
There were black-robed figures standing there, seeming to drink something. Wait a minute, I recognize that emblem...
Quickly, I shut my door and locked it tight. A sonorous banging and yelling against it to follow.
"Hey, come out here you wench! You're supposed to be with the rest of your guild!"
"Go to hell! You're not getting me out of this room, no matter the means!" Okay, the Assassin guild is here, in the guild hall, Aniki and the others are gone, and they're trying to bust into my room... Don't tell me, they were kidnapped? "Hey, on the other side of the door, why are you here?!"
"We are the prime guild, all others shall topple before us!" Great, another supremacist. "We have captured your guild mates and took them to Rabbie, might as well come out and join them!" And that was it, the tipping point.
Alongside my bed was a set of weapons which exist merely for emergency, my twin gladius. I figure, if anytime's an emergency, it's now.
"YOU WANT ME?" I roared.
CLASH! With a single hit, the knob fell off my door, allowing me to kick it down, and charge out, blades at attention.
Looks like those idiots decided to take a break from trying to get me out, they were sitting down again, drinking out of containers unfamiliar to the hall.

Fighting alcoholics isn't all that fun, one hit to the back of the neck and they're out cold. Which is pretty much what went down...
Now, onto the next problem... rescuing the others... surely a task I can't accomplish alone. At times like this, I wonder where my closest of friends are at...
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:31 pm

I laughed when i heard his stomach growl. I threw him an Apple.

"Well, Yoff told me too... He said it would be good for me to get outta here and explore around. I shouldnt just get stuck here... Broaden my horizon... and some other stuff."

"whats up with ur friends?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2   Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mischeif In The Guild Hall Episode 2
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next