Dragonfly Of Mari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi's Dragonfly~ Full of fun, interesting.. People!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3

Go down 
+6
Toasty
Raziel
Soulpaladin
Pikochu
Hero
Klarrann
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Klarrann

Klarrann

Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 Empty
PostSubject: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:00 pm

Hm...I wonder what my brother guild of Garden is doing,,,
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:02 pm

Me and Klarrann took Dragonfly into the Rabbie prision. Hehe. Everything is going according to plan. The Goddess still stands with us and supports our actions. I left Klarrann in the hidden Assassin base.

Now with all my strength fully restored I return to Tir Chonaill. Enter the Alby dungeon where one of Garden hidden base is at, the one that imprision me and killed one of my friend. I destroy every elite member slaugthering them all. I saw the Garden member deeper in the base. He was smirking as he saw me.

I ran up to him and try to cut him with my blade. He dodge it fairly easy. He smirk with a reply "Is that the fastest you can move?"

I laugh. I am not even trying but if he really want to see power. "Hehe. Do you know who killed your previous leader?"

He got anger at the question and rushes toward me with really highspeed. I smirk as I fell down with minor bruises and scratches. I got back up and ask him "You know...I am the only one that have mastered a spirit weapon in all of Erinn? I have its ability embedded inside me."

He thought I was bluffing and tries to pull out a weapon. I warp behind him and slice him in half. "My teleportation skill is far more superior then your lousy speed." I thought he was strong enough to withstand more of my attacks. I really wanted to use some of my other skills.

Darn! I should of ask him some questions before I killed him. Oh well. Maybe I should use the little brat they ressurrected and creat the ancient weapon.

The Goddess appear behind me. "Sokkun...you really want to become a God?"

I replied with a nod. If I become a God I can protect all of inhabitant in Erinn. I turn and try to warp out of Alby leaving the Goddess there. I felt drowsy...I heard a mumble from the Goddess..."Sokkun", she whispered, "I don't want to see you and your brother walk this dark rode...I will render you asleep for a few weeks...and protect you from your own wicked thought...I still trust that your heart will find the right pass again."

Everything turn dark...
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:20 pm

I'm sitting alone in the guild hall... from what those two goons told me, the guild has been captured...

Those guys are unconscious tied onto a tree, where they should remain for a long time. But now what am I to do? I'm alone, everyone else has been captured, to take them back I would need a team, yet, I'm alone.

Seated at a table, I stared blankly into my hands... A spider, my old fear, was crawling off the table and onto my palm, each leg gave me a different feeling. First came shock, then realization, then denial, it didn't take another leg crawling onto my hand to wake me out of my denial: only gazing at the empty halls, and remembering I fought two men here.
The spider proceeded, and I felt a struggle, the side of optimism vs the side of despair, and optimism was losing. My face felt hot, and I couldn't stop sniffling. Eventually, a stream transcended my left cheek, followed by my right. I found myself uncontrollably crying, like a child who got lost in a crowd, except there's nobody else here. As the spider's eighth leg stepped on, I felt anger. I clenched my fist with the force I want to crush those bastards with.
"Ouch!" And a consequence, the spider bit me.

Maybe, if I wait here, reinforcements for those two Assassin members will show and take me too, or try... Should I let them if they do come?
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:55 pm

It was a stormy night, rain was pounding on the ground creating very dense mud puddles. Lightning was illuminating the many trees that were apart of this very dense forest. The creatures that lived in these trees were scuttling towards the deepest part, following their instincts to avoid the impending danger they knew was coming. Almost on cue as the last of the animals crawled within their safe haven, a lightning bolt struck the ground in the middle of this forest. A shadowy figure with a glowing blade in his hand emerged from the crater the lightning had created seconds before.

The figure suddenly began to speak "So Ace this is erinn it seems nothing like the Soul Stream."
A voice seeming to come from what now apeared to be a blood red gladius answered "Yes Soul it is completely different from the Soul Stream and its much more dangerous so be careful."
"Dont worry Ace I will and dont worry about me I promise I won't give up till I get the item we need and until then we are going to turn this world upside down." The shadowy figure said this and disapeared out of the crater with a malicious smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:02 pm

"I don't have a job for you Janos." "I know I'm just going to stay in your house until the girl comes." "Fine, just don't let anyone see you in my house." "Afraid they're going to think you're having a relationship with a human?" "Shut up Thief......" I sit down at the table. "Why not help your people out? You can help them all become falcons." "This power only goes to those who deserve it, and it's better they not know my peoples fate." "Well hopefully being a falcon is a permanent cure and Irinid doesnt find out." "Don't Jinx me Janos." "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Toasty

Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:15 pm

Walking down the pathways in the semi darkness I felt into my bag and pulled out the pouch, taking the heart out and holding it in my palm I could feel the dragon inside.

Letting my mind touch hers I asked; what happened? Why was she not with her guardian?
Slowly her thoughts began to form images, her guardian lying in a pool of blood, shadow solders laughing and rummaging thru her things. Images of a shadow slinking in and taking her, then darkness… time slowing then the man holding her his heart full of plans, missions’ personal gain and great concern for someone, more darkness then… me.

I asked where she would like to be taken too i could hide her but she shocked me, she wanted to be bound but there was a condition, I must do this task for her then she could be at peace.

I stared at the stone realizing what this would mean, to share my mind with her and her to share her power with me. Host to a dragon. There was no telling a dragon no it just wasnt done.

I started chanting the spell and the stone glowed and started to sink into my hand, I could feel my mind becoming partly hers and her power becoming mine.

“Why have u chosen to bond with me?” “The man that stole me he had great need we must find him! I cannot carry out this on my own. Your heart is true to what u know I believe u will help me.” “I must go to my teacher first I...ummm neglected to learn something many years ago.” “So be it”

Quickening my pace I almost ran the rest of the way to my destination.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:40 am

I should evacuate filia till this thing blows over.. I dont want anyone else to get hurt.... where could they go..The GUILD HALL! ok ok... Thats perfect. .I pulled out a guild teleporter...

I told the guards to round up everyone..Once they all were in a big group. i said,

"Its not safe here until, the demon has come and gone....I would like you all to stay at my guild hall till this thing will blow over, Casteana has made a waxen wing back to filia for each of you, and this guild teleporter will take you all there.."

"But.. i wanna stay and fight.." Meles started to say..

"no please to go..."

the elves all stared at me and began to nod their heads. I clicked the guild teleporter and tossed it to Meles."Take care and DO NOT leave the guild hall... we dont want any misunderstandings..." Then they all vanished. It was just me Castena and Janos left..

Back to top Go down
https://dragonfly.forumotion.net
Klarrann

Klarrann

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:35 am

"Rest inside your base huh...?" My brother do seem to say strange things, This is simply a lodge that we are using as a temporary camp. My men know how to find me when they need to. I closed my eyes and warped my soul to the place where I locked them up at. "Enjoying your stay in Paradise Dragons?"

Cromm: "HOW DARE YOU LOCK ME UP!?"

Crumena: "FILTHY HUMAN!! RELEASE ME NOW AND I MIGHT CONSIDER NOT RIPPING YOU TO SHREDS!!!

Legatus: "I see now the truth of humans, I was a fool to have trusted them..."

Klarrann: "You wouldnt have to suffer this if you swore allegiance to me Dragons. If you dont believe my words, maybe your own kind can persuade you...ADNEIL!!" I called forth the Gold Dragon who has already declared his allegiance to me.

"TRAITOR! WORKING FOR A LOWLY HUMAN! WHERE IS YOUR PRIDE AS A DRAGON!?" The Dragons roared in unity.

Adniel: "I'm not so blinded by my own arrogance to realize that the human before you is fated to rule all of Erinn. We Dragons pride ourselves on our strength wisdom and insight. Can you not see the power in this human?

Legatus: "Dragons powers rival those of the Gods. How can we stoop so low as to work for a mere human?

Crumena: "RELEASE ME NOW HUMAN! RELEASE ME!!"

Cromm: "Adniel...We have long known the strength that dwells within this human, but as Dragons, we aren't meant to interfere with what happens in the human world."

Klarrann: "Human...Human...Human...DON'T COMPARE ME TO THOSE APES! IM A MILITIAN! The times of you Dragons Glory is long over! We were nothing but toys for the Gods! With your help, I can destroy the Gods and restore you to your former status! YOU'LL HAVE POWER OVER EVERYTHING IN ERINN! YOU'LL ANSWER TO NOONE BUT ME!!

The Dragons roared in pain as they remebered their former status of Gods and how their throne was usurped by deceitful arrogant humans. Humans whom the Dragons once deemed fit to bestow their powers upon.

Cromm: "...Brothers, It is our fate to fight for Klarrann"
Crumena: "ITS TIME THOSE HUMANS PAID FOR WHAT THEY'VE DONE!!
Legatus: "WITH OUR POWERS! NOONE WILL BE ABLE TO STOP YOU!

The Dragons Roars can be heard all across Erinn. The humans trembled in fear, the fomor paralyzed from anxiety. Even The Golds felt a cold sweat run down their spine.

Members of Assassin heard the Dragons roars and knew their leader had successfully
persuaded the Dragons to join them. In their hearts they roared in inspiration of their leader, "Long Live The Almighty Klarrann."

Klarrann: "You are free to roam as you please, until the time comes when I will be needing your powers."

Dragons: "LONG LIVE THE ALMIGHTY KLARRANN! LONG LIVE THE ALMIGHTY KLARRANN!"

And with this, the Dragons flew off leaving me to merge my powers with their blessings and awaken the spirit within me.

Klarrann: "Do you think a Militians Spirit Awakening is different from a Spirit Sword Awakening Conquest?"

Conquest: "Well, a Spirit Sword Awakening is the spirit of the sword taking a materialze form to aid their wielders and a Militians Spirit Awakening is the materializing of the powers already inside them. So I guess you can say they're the same."

I closed my eyes to concentrate on merging my powers with the Dragons Blessings. Conquest gazed at me in suspense.

Conquest: "Hey Klarr?"

Klarrann: "Yea?"

Conquest: "I'm hungry."

Klarrann: "..."

Last edited by Klarrann on Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:45 pm

"Janos." "Yes?" "It's daytime." "And?" "Why are you still in my house?" "Because you promised to make breakfast?" "...what?? no I didn't." ".....could you make some breakfast?" "OUT!" I leave her house and see that the guards are gone...."Wow, did I miss the demon?" I walk around the town. "No damage, I guess they all left." I walk back to castenea's house and knock on the door."Castenea all the townsfolk are gone!." She run's out. "What?! Wheres Rikka??" "I have no clue but I think It's just us here to fight the demon.....can you even fight?" "Thats what I have you for Janos." "Wow your a witch with no spells, just my luck" "I know alot of combat spells It's just I'd rather you go fight instead of me." "Coward." "Shut up and lets go look for Rikka." We walk around looking for Rikka.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:30 pm

I woke up laying on the side of meles house.. I shook my head to make self wake up.. Ahh gosh i overslept.. I got up and remembered i sent everyone to the guildhall.. I bet Dragonfly is probably all confused. hehehe... I looked ahead to see Janos and Casteana looking for someone... I walked toward them...

"Hey, who you looking for? I evacuated the city last night.."
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:36 pm

"We were looking for you. Castenea was worried everyone was dead and she'd have to repopulate the village." Castenea punched me in the back of my head."Janos I will kill you!" I rub the back of my head."Anyway how long do you think it willl take for the demon to get here?"
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:39 pm

"I dont know... I thought shed be here by now..." I looked down in disappointment..
"well i guess we will just wait.. and prepare for her, if she does show up.. but i hate waiting gets too boring." I said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:44 pm

"Alright then." I grab the cylinder off Rikka's arm. Instead of waiting lets play a game,"You can be serious Janos." I glare at her then take the ornament out of her hair. "Alright then if you want em back you have to catch me." I run run off and hide around the town.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:50 pm

I laughed.. "do you think i carry just one cylinder around... and i can run way faster than you."

I ran after Janos...i loaded my other cylinder with wind blast. just for a lil push hehehe.

"you better run faster than that! i shot my wind blast on low."
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:54 pm

It almost threw me off balance."I have tricks too Rikka."I fully charge a thunderbolt and perform a windmill shooting the lightning at the ground and kicking dust up everywhere. I move through the dust and onto a nearby roof. "Rikka when you catch him beat him for me!" Castanea walked towards her.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:56 pm

I used my cylinder to suck the dust up.. haha thank god for Sand burst...

"Oh casteana if you cant keep up go home." I criticized.

I looked for Janos, i closed my eyes and listened.

"There you are!" I ran in the direction i heard him from.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 6:47 pm

I jump off the roof and run towards the lake. "your not going to catch me!" I jump in and swim to the other side. castena sits near a house. "Ill just watch!"
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:03 pm

I turned on my Final shot and teleported next Janos.. I used my sand burst to blind him a little while snatched my cylinder back..... but missed grabbing casteana's thing..(intentially hehe)

"wahaha Victory,, well for me atleast... i said glancing over at Casteana.

"please go get my thing..." Casteana sighed.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:09 pm

"That was cheap." I wiped the sand out of my eyes. I stomped on Rikkas foot and ran back off. "Well time to step it up." I ran back to the lake. "Come get me Rikka!"
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:45 pm

I bit my lip...ow.

"Now its on!"

I jumped abouve the lake, then used my flameburst to psh me across the lake.

where he go?
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:48 pm

I swim to the bottom and grab some reeds and algae and put them on my head. I see Rikka standing at the other side of the lake and swim at her. "Release the Kraken!" I reach up and pull her into the water.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:51 pm

something grabbed me from behind and brought me under the water.

"the hell.." i started to say before the water filled my mouth.

I turned around to see a thing with seaweed and algae all over it..
i charged wind burst and shot it at it to reveal that it was Janos. I grabbed him on the arm.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:52 pm

"I was kind of hoping to get a better reaction....let go" I try to swim away. "don't make me shock us both."
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:55 pm

"sorry to dissappoint you, i dont get scared that easy." I smiled evily as i swung him around. I let go of his arm as i did. it made him skid the water a lil.

"there i let go." I laughed as i was holding casteana's object in my hand. I tossed it over to her.

"thanks rikka." she said.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:58 pm

I looked at castanea and started to think."Hmmm stay here Rikka I'll be right back." I swim out of the lake and rush over to castenea with a mischievous look in my eye."...what are you about to do janos?" I pick her up and run back to the lake."Hey let go of me!" "As you wish." "I drop her in the lake." there was a splash and she came back up coughing."Janos Im going to kill you!" "Just shut up and relax." I jump in and dive to the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next