Dragonfly Of Mari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi's Dragonfly~ Full of fun, interesting.. People!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3

Go down 
+6
Toasty
Raziel
Soulpaladin
Pikochu
Hero
Klarrann
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Pikochu

Pikochu

Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:10 pm

I feel ashamed, I let my anger get the better of me and I was killing everything in sight. I nearly shot Sokky-nii... I should've been over joyed to see him, he was proof that the Assassin guild had done nothing to the guild... But if he's here, where's everyone else?

Bah, it's useless. It's all useless. Wait, didn't he give me a pass before running off?
Looking down in my hand, there indeed was the pass. With great haste, I opened the pass and saw the pathway through the dungeon leading to the rest. Something seemed attached to the pass, a piece of paper.

Damn it... I crumpled up the attached piece of paper and threw it off on the ground, shooting it with a lightning bolt afterwards.
That's why they were kidnapped and imprisoned? I was confused by the letter. "So we could protect you"? What the hell does that mean? And, why did he give me a pass that leads directly to them. Damn well knows I'm just going to set them free...
I eventually found no reason to just be standing there baffled... With a quick hit to my head, my composure returned, and I began to make my way to the prison in Rabbie.
Back to top Go down
Toasty

Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:40 pm

I was heading beeline for the grocery store when I heard screaming.
“Shark!” “Foot!” ”Shark!” ”Foot!”

I stopped and turned towards the sound, an old man on a raft was waving his arms around wildly and the guy was thrashing around on the raft. I strolled over and asked what happened?

Blood was gushing from the guy’s leg and apparently he was now minus one foot. Oddly thou he was grinning from ear to ear. I jumped on the raft and stopped the bleeding. The old man stared at me his face darkening by the moment. I was just about to leave when I noticed the guys face, without the grin he almost looked familiar. As I leapt off the raft I noticed he was wearing the same robe as the people from the dungeon. “How odd” I said out loud to myself.

Having done my good dead for the year I sprinted to the grocery store and bought out of all my favorite food. Making a sandwich on the counter of the store I asked the girl about the old man. “Oh he’s Duncan the town chief” “Oh” I said “How old is he?” The girl stared at me for a moment then said flatly “I Don’t Know.” Then motioned to the door. I promptly gather up my food stuffs and left.

I found a forgotten path into the hills and sat in a clearing that looked over the town as I ate my dinner.

MISSTRESS!!! I needed to tell her what the Black Wizard had said. But at the same time the dragon (whose name I found out to be Xohm; the mother of all dragons) reminded me I had promised to help her.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:02 pm

I stepped away slowly from Kain and Janos... They work for a god...and not just any god.. Cichol...

"Whats going on...You work for him or something.." I said suspiciously... I loaded my cylinder... Maybe i fell into a trap..Maybe they just wanted my sword...Im soo foolish.. This is what happens when i trust humans...I knew something was wrong.

I began to get angry about being tricked.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonfly.forumotion.net
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:12 pm

"He saved our lives when that wench Morrighan wouldnt even turn her ear to us." I turned to Rikka, "I used to work for Cichol but he gave us the choice to leave He's the only God that's actually told us the truth so thats reason enough for me to not want him dead." I started to walk out of the dungeon. "He may be the God of the Fomors but he's not Evil, Everyone in this war has thier own way of fighting."
Back to top Go down
generic

generic

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:17 pm

I followed Sokkun until he stopped at Rabbie. I noticed why he stopped. b/c of Piko. I keep my distance while I see what they are doing. Sokkun gives Piko a letter and what looks like a pass. To what? I wait until he leaves. Then I quickly try to catch up with her as she is heading to Rabbie dungeon.

"Pikos wait up! Where are you going?"
Back to top Go down
Kittah

Kittah

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:39 pm

"Are you ready Kitty?" Cichol asked me.

"I'm ready for anything, I guess." I replied.

"Well then. Good. I am bringing out your full power. When you have your full power, alot of things will change. Such as your hair, eyes, way you think, and you might grow wings. Now don't be surprised if there not only white." He told me.

"..alright." I said.

"You'll look different from the way you are now even in your regular form. In your dark form your look different than your regular. That make sense?" He asked.

"Er,, I wont get taller will I?" I asked.

I wasn't very tall, but I didn't want to get taller.

"No Kitty you wont." He said.

"Okay then lets do this." I said eagerly.

"Alright, you'll feel pain but its only temporary." He said

He waved his hands in this formation summoning some red and black magic ball and shot it at me. The darkness hit me and spread all over my body. Like Cichol said, I do feel pain. I felt my hair fall down longer than it normally is. I felt my eyes changing, and I felt wings grow out of my back. Everything about me changed to what color my wings are, which I had no clue what color my wings are yet. Urrgh... my eye sight is changing... everything is getting clearer. I felt claws grow out of my hands.

"Cichol, is it over?" I asked.

"I think so." He said.

"So.. how do I look?" I asked.

"....Kitty,,, this is different than what I've seen before..." He muttered.

"Why?" I asked.

"Go look in the mirror."

I ran to the mirror and jumped when I saw myself. I had red and black eyes, red and black wings, and a red and black flashing muffler. My Dustin, lava cat, and everything that I pretty much own, is red and black.

"...What happened?" I murmured.

"This is what you look like dark. Now I think you should go help your friends. I think their in trouble." He said.

"Where are they?" I asked.

"Apparently, at a cell in rabbie." He replied.

"Alright." I said.

"Just fly their now that you have wings, and to go to your normal form, concentrate and think about the word 'normal'. Goodluck, Kittah." He said.

"Kay, thanks, Cichol." I said.

I spread out my long wings and flew into the air, towards rabbie.

Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:41 pm

"Gene?" I could only recognize his voice, when I turned around... what the hell? "Gene, is that you?"
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 5:17 pm

Hmm..This requires more investigation...Gods run on their own schedule and list... These guys might just be pawns..in his plan.....i pity them..

"Fine...I still dont trust him...Ill make no aquantince to any god.." I followed right behind janos...I kept my self tense.. For all i know they might be possesed. they can jump me at anytime..
Back to top Go down
https://dragonfly.forumotion.net
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 6:30 pm

"Now that we have all agreed to save the world and such, our first mission assigned is to free Dragonfly they are currently being held at rabbie dungeon by the guild members of assasin."

A hand had raised up after i said this it was Leymore.

"Yes Leymore?"

"Why are we freeing Dragonfly?"

"Good question i was just about to get to that we are freeing dragonfly because i believe they will be good allies in the upcoming war. They also seem to to have the same goals as us which is to maintain the peace erinn currently has. Although some of the dragonfly members follow by their own agenda so be warned. Now since we only have 7 members including me we will stay togethor maintaining 1 team. However if you see Sokkun or Klarran do not engage in combat. Someone of their skill level is too strong for any of you to handle. I am a different story.So i will handle them. Now lets go"and with that said we took off for rabbie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonfly Of Mari :: Dragonfly! :: RolePlay-
Jump to: