Dragonfly Of Mari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi's Dragonfly~ Full of fun, interesting.. People!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3

Go down 
+6
Toasty
Raziel
Soulpaladin
Pikochu
Hero
Klarrann
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Raziel

Raziel

Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:11 pm

"Kain!" I said panting. "something wrong Janos?" "Macha attacked filia! we need your help." "Let's go then!" "They're at Rua's." "Ok, Come on Fleta we might need some armor." the four of us run back to Rua's. "Rikka tell Kain what happened so he can help."
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:14 pm

my eyes dulled..

"Macha...he destroyed the whole town..looking for something...thats right.. the Heart of Courcle.....See it was such curse....the whole town destroyed.... Im happy no one was there to get hurt..but its all gone..."

My heart sunk to my stomach..Come Rikka dont let this get to you.....I took a deep breathe..

"I dont know what they need the heart of courcle for all of a sudden, but It just became my business.."

My eyes got serious, as i got jittery wanting the blood of the gods...
Back to top Go down
https://dragonfly.forumotion.net
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:19 pm

Rua's eyes widened. and she rushed over to me. "oh my god Janos are you hurt??? You harpies better not have gotten my Janos hurt!" "Calm down Rua. I'm fine." I hugged her. "Kain we need to stop this now. Any idea how?" "We have to find the sword that can kill god's thats the only way." "Well ur the treasure hunter so you're going to have to help us find it." "I need clues to where it's at though."
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:20 pm

Rabbie dungeon's entrance is much like the rest of the dungeons: open, but with a large statue of the Goddess obscuring it. I visited this place many times in the past... but, despite looking untouched, it had a completely different feel for me. My heart raced and pounded as if it were about to jump out of my chest. Sweat layered my face and neck like a pail of water had just been dumped on me. My glasses were getting fogged... No wonder people worry when I try to do things solo... but it can't be helped today.
I readied an arrow on my bow, took a sip of air, and charged inside.
Of course, the first thing in my path was an army of skeletons. I pulled back with as much strength as I could on my bow, aimed dead center, and released. A magnum shot right down the middle, and they fell into a pile of dry bones.
I don't know what's going on here, or what they're doing with my guildmates... just hold on guys, I'm coming as fast as I can!
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:21 pm

I was at the edge of Tara. AHHH I JUST REMEMBER SOMETHING! THE ELF IS STILL IN THE GUILD HALL! I race back there to where the elf suddenly appear at in the hall. I saw that their memories is starting to fade. They slew the remaining Dragonfly members too. OH MY LORD HOW DO I STOP THIS MADNESS?!

Oh snap thats right they are away from their homeland so their memories should start to be steady now. I should use this chance to instill in their memories that I am their Leader. I race to the middle where the elves slaughter the remaining Dragonfly members. "STOP KILLING, MY MINIONS!" I shouted. They all stopped. "I am your leader, put your weapon down. I COMMAND YOU!"

Three of the elves rush at me and I drop them all down with a sweep and grabbing one of them. "What do you think you are doing soldier? GET BACK IN LINE!" With this action all the elves seems to be convince that I am their leader. "Good! Remember I am your only Leader and that you all die for my sake."

I told the elves to line up in rows of 10. I use one of my Spirit abilities and warp them all out of there. I took them to one of Assassin hidden base. "You are to listen to these people that are wearing black robes and this emblem until further notice from me," I commanded. I told the Assassin officer there in that base to train these elves so that their memories will always be loyal to me no matter what. I wanted these elves to be willing to die soldiers on the field.

With these number of elves in our army stopping the pink hair monster should be a little more easier. I went to search for Klarrann and tell him about everything.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:24 pm

"well... thats the funny thing...Summon Shiniaz!(sprite)."

I pulled out a long sword taht looked like a spear...I stared at it.. and smiled a little.

"I have it....i got a year ago.. and let me tell you the gods arent going to be too happy to find out that and elf has it....the reason i started alchemy is because it can power this baby up.."
My smile widened...

"Oh this isnt the only sword...theres 1 more.. that one should be deep into the shadow relm."
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:30 pm

"So let's just go find that then." "NO!" Rua slapped me. "Dammnit Janos just stay here and don't worry about it!" I kissed her. "I promise I'll be back Rua." Kain and Fleta walked outside. "We'll be waiting." "Lets go Rikka." I walked out.
Back to top Go down
generic

generic

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:31 pm

I enter the guild hall, and instead of seeing the festivities, I saw dead Dragonfly members, dead Assassin members, and...elves?? I examined the Assassin robe. "isnt Assassin supposed to have disbanded? what happened now??? One of the former members must have something to do w/this." I make a mental list of the former members that i can think of:

Sokkun, Klarrann, Piko, and Rikka, and myself.

I don't see any of them anywhere, so i look around the hall and in the rooms. they're in a mess. I see that Rikka is nowhere to be found anywhere, and Piko's room seems messy and it seems like she was looking for something. I then asked the elves as to where Rikka had went, assuming that since she's an elf, she must have something to do w/them. The elves say that she sent them there from Filia to protect them from a demonic force.

A demonic force? what has happened while i was over sleeping earlier? Before I could do anything else, I heard voices that seemed like the old Assassin mooks. I run and hide to observe what happens. I see sokkun confronting the elves, and what??? He tells them that he is their leader? Then he starts ordering Assassins as well. Is he the one responsible for this? His brother must be in on it as well. I should follow him. I take an age potion to mask myself from others, then I put my hair into a ponytail to make me look like a random girl, and to hide my known hunter suit, i wear a bright blue robe.

"the age potion should be temporary, so I should be careful."

I should also use different equipment. I find a bow and cylinder with thier respective ammos on the floor. I take the weapons and stow mine in Gsquared. I then follow Sokkun to find out what is really going on.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:37 pm

i looked at Rua..

"Dont worry ill make sure he comes back in one piece." I smiled.

I followed them out the door.

"The first place to look is at Tara, i have a warp to The alter. so we can get their faster i said."

I used the warp, we appeared in Tara... I walked over to the mission board.... We should do this one.

"Shadow Cast city should be good, i think we can get more info about the sword if we ask the right people." I said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:41 pm

"Then let's go there and let's hurry up. I dont want to leave Rua alone with Castanea for too long." We walk to the altar. "Oh one more question....how the hell do you get out of the shadow realm once you get in because thats what got me into this!!"
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:44 pm

I took out my Royal Alchemist Assistant badge. "This how were getting out."
we all gathered around the alter and we entered the mission and found ourselves in shadow relm Tara. We fought our way thru the monster barriers. I didnt feel very recovered yet but these guys were nothing to me. I used alchemy to make way to the person we were looking for.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:48 pm

I followed Rikka as she butchered her way past the shadow forces. I wondered who could help us....

"So you're a friend of Janos?" "More of an associate why?" "Listen here you stay away from him ok? he's mine!" "Uhm ok I don't really want him anyway." "Good, do you want a drink?" Rua poured two glasses of Wine and drank one of them.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:55 pm

We reached the end to find an elf who looked exactly like me. IT walked up to me and smiled.

I looked to see their confused looks. "Enough the games you mimic, were here to ask you about the other Sword of the Gods."

"Whats wrong one not enough for you," it laughed, "Well, since we do have a contract i guess ill just have to spill it right,"

I tossed it an arat crystal,

"ok... mmmmm..ahhh hah...I sense...... its........ yes its aquired by a human...or may i say currupted Alchemist.."

"What?!"

It laughed and vanished...Currupted Alchemists DAM! Were gonna have to go through tara's dungean.. to find what we want.

Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:00 pm

"Is having to go to the corrupted alchemist a bad thing?" I started to play with my nails.

"I think you've had enough to drink Rua." "No I'm ok......" "Rua 15 is enough." "Shut up and kiss me." "What!?" Rua falls over on Castanea and kisses her knocking them both over. Rab just stares in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:03 pm

"Currupted says it all doesnt it.. They are filthy humans who help the formors in other words help cichol... Last time i encountered them it did go so well."

We headed to Tara castle in the shadow relm..

"Who knows you might be familiar with them...If they server under cichol that is."
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:06 pm

"Cichol......can we not talk about him?" I followed Rikka into the castle. "Kain, Fleta Stay on guard." "We Already figured to do that Janos."
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:34 pm

Dammit why is Klarrann moving so much. It's so hard to track him down if he don't stay in one place that long.

I see a Dragonfly member. Looks like Piko...it is Piko!

I showed up infront of Piko...Piko looked irritated and took aim at me...

"I know you don't want to talk or look at me right now...but if you want to see Dragonfly drop this pass at Rabbie dungoen...They are safe and are being serve at the upmost respect...And here is a letter about the plan that I am carrying out." I toss the pass with the letter attach to it in the air and dissappear with the wind.

I hope that Piko can understand what me and Klarrann is doing. I continue my search to look for Klarrann.
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:46 pm

Finding Ruari was easier than i thought it would be. Now living his life as a traveling explorer rumors of him and where he was last seen were often reported to quilla base camp.I picked up on one of these rumors and traveled to the Muyu desert and found him passed out on top of a mountain of sand. Clearly he was dehydrated. So i opened my inventory and pulled out a bottle of water.

"Ruari wake up drink this"

"But mom i dont want to go to school today"

"WAKE UP DAMMIT!!!"

"Ok im up im up gosh you didnt have to yell."

"Here your dehydrated drink this." I hand Ruari the bottle of water which he snatches viciously and begins gulping down till there is nothing left in the bottle.

"Ahhh much obliged friend, anyway who are you and how do you know my name?"

"I dont have time to explain. Ruari i need you to help me, the world needs your strength once again a war is starting and could determine the fate of Erinn.To explain who i am i will send memories waves to you give me your hand."

"Ok." Ruari hands me his hand and i remind of who i am through my memory waves. As i send the last of memory waves to ruari he suddenly takes a serious look on his face.

"So if your back Soul this business is serious. I thank you for saving my life and i will help you.On one condition if i help you fight this impending war and the gods get involved IM GOING TO KILL MORRIGHAN.
Back to top Go down
Klarrann

Klarrann

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 11:15 pm

As I was stolling through town, I saw a family happily enjoying a meal at the restaurant in Emain.

Klarrann: "Hm, I wonder where my brother is now..."

I headed outside of Emain and encountered Legatus.

Legatus: "Milord, there are some strange activites I need to report."

Klarrann: "What is it?"

Legatus: "I spotted a few Dragonfly members wandering in the Shadow Realm, how should we deal with them?"

Klarrann: "Dragonfly huh, they've always been a disorganized bunch, nevrmind them. Is there anything else you wanted to report?"

Legatus: "Yes Milord, I spotted a band of elves in Uladh. They seem to be following a one-eyed man in blue armor."

Klarrann: "A one-eyed man in blue armor...WHERE DID YOU SPOT THEM!?

Legatus: "They appeared at the Assassin Lodge in Dunbarton. What's the matter Milord? Who is this one-eyed man?"

I was overcome with joy and spoke to a retainer as if he were my equal.

Klarrann: "My brother, i've finally found him."

Legatus: "Milord, there was someone else with him aside from the elves."

Klarrann: "Who?"

Legatus: "Morighan, The Goddess of Destruction."

Klarrann: "Tch, still bewitched by that witch brother?"

My brother and I had once saved Morighan together. She did a great job playing the role of the damesel in distress. My brother was instantly bewitched by her charms. I have no interest in someone who was weak enough to have be imprisoned. She granted us her blessings and enchanted our equipment. We both gained strength we never dared imagine. We used our new powers to perform acts of chivalry all over Erinn. Everything was going fine until Morighan informed us of a fomor attack on Emain. She told us the townspeople needed help. We hurried over to Emain, but the town was already in flames. Cries echoed throughout the cold night. We searched the town for survivors. I headed inside Emain Castle. I heard screams echoing from the basement of the castle. I followed the empty hallway to a room at the end of the corridor. What I saw that night in Emain Castle revealed to me the truths of human nature. The citizen of Emain had been kidnapping fomors from Coil and torturing them for their own amusement. The Fomors attacked Emain in an attempt to save their captured families. Enraged at what I saw, I waked Conquest from her slumber and obliterated every human there. As the Fomors rushed towards the door, Morighan appeared and slaughtered them.

Morighan: "What are you doing Klarrann? With your powers, how can you let these fomors escape?"

I pointed my sword at Morighan.

Klarrann: "Tell me the truth Morighan, why did these fomors attacked Emain?"

Morighan: "It's obvious isn't it? They want to destroy Emain to quell their own blind obsession with blood."

Klarrann: "Fine, lets say that was true, BUT WHY WOULD AN ARMY OF FOMORS CONTAIN WOMEN, CHILDREN AND THE ELDERLY!? THE FOMORS YOU JUST KILLED WERE UNHARMED! THEY COULDN'T HAVE HARMED YOU IF THEY WANTED TO! WHERE IS THE JUSTICE IN KILLING THEM!?

I launched my sword at Morighan. Unfortunately, my strike was parried by my brother who was blinded by Morighans charms. I can never point my sword at my own blood. I had no choice but to escape. I picked up the wounded fomor children and headed to Coil. I collapsed at the altar and awoke to find Macha tending to my wounds. Me and my brother never had any grudges, we continued to work together, but I refuse to do any favors for Morighan.

Legatus left after he finished his report. I then called an Assassin to deliver a gift to my brother.

Klarrann: "Give this to my brother and relay to him this message..."

Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:53 am

"Hmm thats fine..." I said... as we made our way thru the depts of the Castle dungean.

This is strange...were not really encontering anyone...We walked further till we reached a room with a bunch of slaughtered humans laying all over the ground... I Cichol standing their taking the sword of the Gods...

"What have you done to your own followers!"

"They dont know how to guard anything, leaving such an important item with them was such a mistake, he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:28 am

An Assassin appeared before me. "What's up Assassin?" I asked.

"Master Klarrann asked me to hand you this gift with a message, sir." He replied.

"Thanks, have a safe trip back, and here take this gold for your trouble."

"Sorry sir I can't take your gold, I work in Assassin Honor."

"Ok, thanks again. Safe trip." I said while smiling.

I open the gift it's an owl. The message read: Hey, this owl will deliver message back and forth between us and only us.

I went to an Inn in Dunbarton and rested there or a bit. I should be resting in one of Assassin resting lodge but it's more fun here in the city. I brought some papers and started writing about my event to Klarrann. I also reported about finding Piko and that I am with Morrighan still and that I told her our plan. I gave it to the owl and it took off.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 5:14 am

I start to walk towards Cichol. "Put down the sword Cichol we need it." "Ah Janos, It's been a long time since we last talked. How are things with Rua?" "She's doing fine." "I see you haven't let the darkness consume you, You still have potential old friend." "Like I said before I'm going to have to put your offer on hold. Right now we need that sword." "And how do I know you won't kill me right here. I know why you seek it." "You know I wont let anything happen to you." Kain and Fleta walked towards us. "Neither will we so you don't have to worry about dying give us the sword so we can leave." "Kain you know I was always a little dissapointed you decided to stay a holy knight. You're such a skilled fighter and your wasting your talent for them." "Cichol you're the only one that's been at least halfway truthful with us but I'm still a Holy Knight for my own reasons." "Kill Macha for us, She's a traitor to her own kind." I took the sword from Cichol. "I'll make sure to repay the favor Janos." He dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:08 pm

After my conversation with Ruari me and him soared through the clouds on my griffin, Aristeas.We were now making our way to Quilla Beach where we were going to meet the people i had asked to come. Among these were Tarlach,Nao,Jenna,Leymore,and Cai.Before my search for Ruari had begun I had spoken to Leymore,Jenna,and Cai in tailteann eager to help me they agreed to meet at quilla beach. Which is where my current destination was right now. As Ruari and I arrived we quickly stepped off Aristeas and ran to where the others were currently gathered at. With everyone present i began my speech.

"The rise and the setting of the sun on the horizon is one of the most beautiful sites someone such as us or anyone could ever behold. It shows both the beginning of a new day and the end of another. Many people find this important and cherish it. Its a symbol of romance, and other things. It has come to my understanding that in human,elf,and giant history that when something is cherished or loved people rise up and protect these things to prevent harm from befalling them. This is why Ladies and Gentlemen i have called you here today. This among many other treasures of this vast and beautiful world are all in danger. A war is brewing and can lead to the destruction of the entire world. If nothing is done these treasures,your friends,your family,everything will perish. I need you now to join me and save this world and protect these treasures. Among you are the best of the best at what you do. You are Erinn's heros.Also their last hope. Im forming a guild. If you are willing to save the world stay here if not leave now."

No one stirred or moved they all stayed so i continued.

"Great then let it be known today was the day the new guild
HORIZON was formed.
Back to top Go down
Kittah

Kittah

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:10 pm

Where am I? Its a bright white place..

"So your awake, Kitty." Someone said.

I spun around. "Morrighan..!"

"Yes, your here because your dark power is increasing. Soon it will over come you." She said.

"...."

"I'm going to make you light again." She said.

"...no. Don't. Just leave me be... if you don't you'll regret changing me." I insisted.

"But-"

"Thats enough, Morrighan." Someone said.

I turned around to see Cichol behind me.

"...!" Morrighan stopped.

"Kitty, correct? You don't want to be light so your obiously dark." He said.

"Yes, and yes thats true." I said shakely.

"Humph, Morrighan. We are leaving." He said.

"No, I will not let you make her dark." She said.

"Too late Morrighan." He said.

He grabbed on to me and flew up in the air. We were going to Cichol's land, I think.

"Welcome to my land, Kitty." He said.

I looked around and smiled.

"Glad to be here." I said.
Back to top Go down
Toasty

Toasty

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:30 pm

Setting on the floor of Albey Dungeon with the Black Wizard glaring at me wasn’t my idea of a good time.

“What do You Mean You Never Learned Healing!?!?” “Umm well I kind of thought that if I learned to fight well then I would not ever need to be healed.”

More glaring on his part. “You’re not leaving here tell you can mend your own broken bones, and I’ll be glad to bust some for you to practice on.” He walked away mumbling something about idiot students and how kids nowadays never listen.

Many hours later and after having suffered 15 factures and many other aliments I could perfectly heal anything he dished up. As I was gathering my bag and cloak and reading to leave he said “You are not telling me something.” “Well your keeping something from me as well old man” “Fair enough but there is something u should know” He leaned closer and whispered into my ear. What he told me made my blood run cold.

I ran out of the dungeon and into the cold chill of TNN (well that’s what the humans called it, out of sheer laziness I supposed) pulling my cloak around me for warmth I shifted into Tir Chonaill.
The cloak I had taken from a mage as he had no use for it after I had relived him of his head. It was a wonder to me as I could not fathom the magic that had created it. When in the shadows it was the same, like a ghost from the night, but in the light any blood or mud that may have collected in my travels vanished as the clock turned pure white. It was more then useful in escaping murder scenes.

I started walking towards town, letting the warm sun settle the fear that now poisoned me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3   Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Revive A Fallen Guild. Turmoil. Episode 3
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next