Dragonfly Of Mari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi's Dragonfly~ Full of fun, interesting.. People!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All Plans In Motion - Episode 4

Go down 
+5
generic
Kittah
Rikka
Raziel
Hero
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Raziel

Raziel

All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:45 am

"Alright then I left Macha alive so let's go back to Falias and make her tell us where her master ." I sharpened my claws on the wall. "I'm ready to hear her scream."
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:47 am

"Ok then i said, let me show you how to make portal to Falias without feeling so weak after Janos," I teased.

I took out the brionac, spun it around in front of me and thrusted it in the air...A portal appeared to Falias. I walked thru it....

"Lets Roll!"

Back to top Go down
https://dragonfly.forumotion.net
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:48 am

I drug Toasty through the Portal making sure to keep a tight grip on her. "Lets go find Macha then."
Back to top Go down
Toasty

Toasty

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:49 am

This was new? Maybe the humans had learned new magic. Man this guys claws were getting irritatingi was thinging about trimming them.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:52 am

I closed my eyes, and tried to feel the aura of Macha...but for some reason it felt so faint, like she was almost gone... I followed the aura to find her body dead, with stuff around it to perserve it. I glanced around the room to see their were heads everywhere.. What kind of sick hobby is that...

"Janos check if any of these heads are his.."

I walked around Macha's body....I put my Brionac right down into her chest where heart would be......
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:57 am

" I looked around. nearby was Neahmins body I could feel her heart pulsating in my pocket..."Wait...I have an Idea." I took toasty with me and walked over to the body. "Alright here we go." I placed the heart back in and she came back to life. I put my claws to her throat. "Hey I need another favor so be a good sport and help me out here ok?" She look frightened. "Wh-what is it?" "My friends head. It isn't here so I need you to tell me where it would be." "I-It might be in her workshop...She likes to preserve the heads and if it's not here then she hasnt worked on it yet." "Thanks." I ripped the heart back out and put the body over my shoulder." Grab Machas body Toasty. Rikka go in thier and get Kain and Rua's heads."
Back to top Go down
Toasty

Toasty

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:04 pm

“Grab Mecca’s body” Who is he to tell me what to do…. Fine ill grab it but he’s in for it later…. I started dragging her around behind me by one leg. “WERE are we going now? You pushy little devil?” Thinking Mistress would not be pleased with this guy I kept walking making a trail of blood smear behind the body.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:06 pm

"Fleta And I buried the bodies in Sen Mag so we go there. let Rikka do whatever she wants to Macha and hold Neahmin hostage while you revive Kain then I figure out what to do with you. Simple isn't it?" Neahmin covered my shoulder in blood it started to get annoying."
Back to top Go down
Toasty

Toasty

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:10 pm

“DO with me?!” I snorted “I don’t belong to you Mistress will be calling me soon… I think. I’m only here because Xohm made me.” “Besides” I said sidestepping a pool of blood “I have my own plans after this.”
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:14 pm

"Right now your only plans are with me. You stole from me and got me into all this so you try to leave then I'll kill you." I picked some feathers out of my face. "Rikka hurry and get the heads so we can get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:14 pm

I grabbed the heads..."you two are such babies" I stuffed them in a bag..
I use brionac to take us to Seg meg "once you become a pro at doing this you can portals anywhere..." We arrived at segmeg i tossed Janos the heads... I turned and took the body from Toasty.. I layed Macha down on the ground...I wonder what would happen if i did this...

I stuffed a lifedrain crystal into my cylinder and blasted it at Machas body... Her body started fade as my body started to feelll soo much power.. Once all of macha's body was gone, i fell to my knees...the power was overwhelming i was trying to controll..

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" I yelled... my body started to glow and then it stopped... I did it.. I can control the power of a god.. I looked over at where her body use to be..there was her heart...I picked it up and gave it to Janos i guess your collecting these..
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:18 pm

There was a shovel near the graves I handed the shovel and the head to Toasty. "Get to work." I set down Neahmin. "What should we do with Irinid Rikka?"
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:21 pm

I stared at her body..... "I can life drain her too and store her power in a crystal for our use later..." "If thats ok with you." i said...I looked at body again...everything is goin soooo good...I would life drain her to me...but i dont think i can handler another god power..
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:21 pm

"Whats wrong Cichol not pleased to see your old student anymore? Or are you shocked that you didnt kill me? Either way i dont care because you shouldnt be worrying about that right now you should JUST TRY NOT TO DIE!" I immiediatly went into my Chaos Knight form. I knew his strength and if i am to kill him im not holding back. I drew my sword out of its sheathe and ran with great speed to him. I swung my sword at him with a flick of my wrist aiming for his side. With a sharp clang and a fly of sparks he drew his sword with amazing speed and deflected my blow.

"Do what you must to me my old student but i merely gave you what you sought me for and that was power." We both jumped back and started to encirle each other waiting for who would make the next move.

"LIES you tricked me just to get my brother out of the way. JUST BECAUSE HE SERVED MORRIGHAN YOU IMPRISONED HIM WITHIN THIS SWORD AND NOW I WILL BE DAMNED IF YOU WON'T PAY!" I teleported at his side and tried to stab at his back he moved and kicked me in my side. His heel made a cracking sound as it made contact with me it cracked some of my ribs. I felt blood rushing to come out my mouth. I coughed up the blood and rolled on the ground till i hit the wall. I lay slumped up against the wall, my chest throbbing with pain and now Cichol held his demonic looking sword to my throat.

"I did no such thing. It was all you. You asked me how to gain more power and i merely told you one way and my exact words were I believe 'Bring the person you love the most to me and I will grant you power.' When you brought me your brother i fused his soul with your weapon honoring my part of the bargain. So as you can see it was you who is responsible for what happened to your brother. Im going quite bored of this conversation good bye Soul." Cichol raised his sword at that moment and the others in my team attempted to save me. Cichol turned around for merely one second and stuck them to the wall with his magic.

"Now where was I before that rude interuptance" he said. "Oh wait now i remember" he thrusted his sword at my stomach for the finishing blow.

I felt a power come over me and I caught the blade. Cichol looked surprised. A grin brushed my face blood still seeping from the sides of my mouth.

"Im sorry Cichol i cant let it end here. You see i promised my brother that i would make a perfect world where he can live in harmony with his friends without a care in the world. I plan on making his wish come true." A tear dripped down my face and onto the blade i held right now. I gripped onto his blade harder. My fingers were now bending the cold steel until finally the blade snapped.

"Cichol you may be right about what I did to my brother.But like i said before Im going to make my brother a paradise!Unfortunately for you this paradise doesnt have you in it!" With that being said i entered my awakened mode. Wings grew from my back and a new power filled me and healed my wounds. I drew my sword my brother right now layed alseep in and finally with amazing strength and speed i swung my sword at Cichol diagonally. ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. Blood filled the air.
Back to top Go down
Toasty

Toasty

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:23 pm

“SURE THING!” I started digging in random places with great gusto, making sure all the dirt landed on top of Janos. Muttering under my breath I asked Xohm how much more of this I had to take. She didn’t answer me.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:25 pm

"No I have another Idea...For her and these hearts." I head into the Sen mag castle and return later with chains in my hands. I chain her wings and hands and place the heart back into her. "Listen here your working for me now ok? Then after that maybe I'll be kind enough to not hand you over to the elves."
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:27 pm

I snicked at the god as she hanged theired... "I have your sister Macha's powers inside of me....So dont try anything funny or ill kill... right on the spot..or rather torture for the years you have tortured my people...

I glared at her...
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:31 pm

"Wh-what do you want me to do?" "Right now I just want you to follow orders." I looked at Toasty then at Neahmin. "Stay here I'm going to go get more chains." I walk back into the castle."
Back to top Go down
Toasty

Toasty

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:41 pm

Choking amid all the dust I hit something soft, oh a hand wonder if they want that back on the body.
Oh well I reached into the hole and pulled the body out. “YO SLAVE DRIVER? Wait he’s gone. Just like a guy to leave when you need them. Didn’t he say there were two? I dug some more. Ah this time the hand didn’t fall off. A man and a woman’s body now lay on the ground before me. “What one do I Bring back…”
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:42 pm

"Why did you curse the elves....They didnt do anything wrong..""

The goddes looked at me...

"IT wasnt my choice it was his....."

"His? who is he..."

"no one..you..are different from the other elves....you have a hidden power...Have you heard of the legend of the water elf?"

"Water elf? ive heard stories, but thats just a myth.." i looked up at her...

"She has the power to control water, let it be in the body of people, or in the air its self...i believe your the elf.."

"Impossible...."

"Havent you noticed...your the only one who isnt effected by the memory tower...that your a little stronger than other elves.. that you were Yoff's only apprentince.."

That was alll true, i was Yoff's only student...I have been having these weird feelings....lately.

"IF thats true then why cant i control any water...."

"Come closer child....unhook my one of my hands...."

I walked up to her....i was too curious about this legend.. i wasnt thinking straight ... i unhooked her right hand...

She put her hand on my head...and i felt something in my body unlock....she started to say, "to use this power you must stay focus, control your emotions..."

"Why did you do that....why help me.."

"Ive always loved you elves....My sister Macha was tainted by that man.. and destroyed your town....Please get my revenge.."

I stepped back... looked her straight in the eyes.. " I will show no mercy."
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:49 pm

I grab chains and look at the wall to my left. on it was the Insignia of Raziel's clan."...Do you ever wish to return to life Raziel?" "Sometime's I do But I'm only here to help." I walk towards the wall and push it open. "What are you doing?" "Repaying my debt to you." There were two Altars one with Voradors body and the other with Raziel's next to the Altars were two small pillars with two black beating hearts in them. I walked over to Raziels body and grabbed the Heart. "Janos, I just want to help you I dont need to be alive again for that." "But I'm holding back your powers my body cant take it like yours can." I place the heart in the body and the light leaves my arm. Raziel sit's up. "Janos, Thank you." "No problem, I needed someone to watch the girl and make sure she didnt get away." "I knew it was going to be something like that..." We headed back. The claw on my right arm dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:53 pm

I saw Janos coming back and i rehooked her hand back...

"Thank you..." I smiled at her..

"Janos, im pretty sure shell be obidient....we had a nice long talk..." I winked at her and put some water crystals in my hand.. I started to practice my power to control water..... I watched as the water left the crystals and i played with them in the sky...this was Unbelievable.....
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:56 pm

We were to distracted by the water to notice anything else. Rab and Fleta were in the area. "What the hell? someones digging up the graves! Rab Get her!" The dog ran at Toasty and tackled and bit her. Fleta came up behind him and started to kick her. I turned around. "Hey fleta! wait call off Rab!" "Janos?? Rab Stop down boy!." He returned to fleta's side. I walked over there to look at the bodies. "Ok bring the man back to life."
Back to top Go down
Toasty

Toasty

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:12 pm

I got up glaring at the tiny girl and her evil dog, thinking Mistress would like to eat the dog. I got back to the task at hand.

Calling Xohm out from the depths of my mind I followed the instructions she was giving me. Suddenly I realized what she was doing. “You can’t do this it will destroy what’s left of your mind.” “I must it’s for the greater good of mankind. You will because the memory of the Mother of all Dragons, You must go the Dragons and tell them what has happened here today and why I gave my life for this man.”

Sorrowfully I completed the ritual. And the man’s body began moving. She was gone, I felt all her power and knowledge flowing into my blood and I suddenly missed her deeply.

I was brought out of my mind by screaming, “OH CRAP!” I forgot to put his head on first!! Janos was starring in horror and Rikka was the one screaming, one of her water bits splashed done on her.

I ran over and grabbed the head out of Rikka’s bag and tacked the body (it was hugging the little girl and she was frozen in place) Balancing the head I reattached it and was relieved when he blinked.

I turned and grabbed my bag “I have to go some ware.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

All Plans In Motion - Episode 4
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5