Dragonfly Of Mari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi's Dragonfly~ Full of fun, interesting.. People!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All Plans In Motion - Episode 4

Go down 
+5
generic
Kittah
Rikka
Raziel
Hero
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Toasty

Toasty

All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:40 am

I stood up and performed the transportation spell to take me to Janos. After a moment of blackness I reformed in a dungeon lobby, he was with two females. I grabbed his arm. “We need to talk” and then warped with him into one of the ant hills.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:46 am

I was Disoriented from the sudden teleportation I looked around and saw someone holding my arm. "Ok....first off dont ever do that again without warning me...second let go or lose the arm...third who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Toasty

Toasty

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:50 am

I am the right hand of Meeks the Destroyer and I took the heart from you. I perpared my self for a blow and waited to see what he would do.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:52 am

took the heart....Wait! ITS HER! I pin her to the ground and put my claw to her throat. "You're the one that started all this......any last words?"
Back to top Go down
Toasty

Toasty

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:57 am

My eyes rolled back slightly and then Xohm took over. “I’m the Mother of all Dragons my name is Xohm I would like to help you “
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:59 am

"Wait what? Help me? You stole from me!" I press my claws to her neck.
Back to top Go down
Toasty

Toasty

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:01 am

“I am what she stole. I gave her the power to help you in your quest to heal your friend. Kill her and all hope for you is lost”

Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:04 am

Heal my friend? "What? Both my friends are dead! so unless you have some magical resurection scale the girl dies!"
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:04 am

I saw Janos dissapper before my eyes.. What happen i felt a familiar aura.... when it happened... then i recognized it. it was one of the pink haired Demon....That other person, i tried to make a quick grab for his arm and i ended touching him which was all that i need to transported with them some where else..I got up slowly to find them both chatting...

"What the hell JUST HAPPENED!"
Back to top Go down
https://dragonfly.forumotion.net
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:08 am

"This is her Rikka. This is the person that stole the heart from me and got me into all this!" I was prepared to cut her throat.
Back to top Go down
Toasty

Toasty

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:13 am

“I am aware of what has been transpiring, there is hope for your friend but only one may be revived you must choose.”
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:15 am

"I know who she is!.... Why should we trust you...." Then again she hasnt done anything wrong to me or anyone else..

I tilted my head and patted Janos on the back.. "Let her up."
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:16 am

Bring one back.....I need the help....."Fine I'll spare her for now If you bring back Kain." Vorador would be happy....
Back to top Go down
Toasty

Toasty

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:20 am

“Take us to the body. “ Xohm freed my mind and I leapt up.” YOU GIRL, ONE OF THE WHITE ROBE PEOPLE! We need to talk as well” As I was saying this, my eyes narrowed just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:20 am

I finally arrived to the end of dungeon some type of barrier blocked the way. There were also some assasin guards too but jenna shot them with her arrows before they could even draw there weapons. I should have known something like this would happen. Which i did which is why i brought Tarlach to me.

"Tarlach i need to use your magic and destroy the barrier "

"Yes soul i shall although this barrier seems very complex and will probably take a while after this for my magic to recharge is that ok?"

"Yes its fine if danger threatens you ill save you." At that moment tarlach began chanting some weird spell that sounded like this.

"Tuatha De bar rier op en sess ame!." With that said a blinding light flashed and pieces of what seemed to be a mirrow flew towards us but evaporated before making contact. The barrier was destroyed and the dungeon door opened with a creak. What we saw next shocked us all in the room was a mass of dead bodies and a figure with white wings and a robe on was standing right at the foot of the pile. A sense of anger undertook me and i rushed in. I stopped short of reaching the figure. I recognized him he was the god of fomors Cichol.

"Cicholllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!" i exclaimed with much anger in my voice. Cichol turned around and I felt a sense of shock come from him.

"So...Sou.... Soul is that you" his voice had fear in it, it was a rare sight to see.

"Yes it is I........................................................................................................................................................... Soul the first Millitian."
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:22 am

I stammered back from her her yelling at me... what is she bipolar..no thanks for saving me from Janos.. Jeez.. people now a days.

"Ok....What about?I dont even know your name...."
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:23 am

"Can you brin him back without the head?" I stood up and grabbed her. "Well can you??"
Back to top Go down
Toasty

Toasty

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:26 am

“Wait he don’t have a head??? I don’t know everything the dragon knows….. WERE IS THE HEAD?” Turning to look at the girl I stated “Imtoast, but you can call me Toasty unless you’re my foe then call me Death.”
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:28 am

"Hey don't worry about her!" I turn her back around. "No I don't have the head so can you help me or not!?"
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:29 am

toasty? thats.. a weird name...

"Nice to meet you Toasty," I stuck out my hand, "My name is Rikka...Sorry about Janos being agressive.. He tends to not beable to control his emotions..." I have him a fierce glance.
Back to top Go down
Toasty

Toasty

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:33 am

“MAN where is the head… we have to go get it… what you want the headless horseman for a sidekick? Be all like “FEAR ME! Wait where are you? Can someone tell me where the bad guy is?””
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:35 am

"I don't know...." This person could help..I'd have to make sure not to let her out of my sight. "Do you have any Idea where he might be Rikka?"
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:37 am

I stood their ignored and put my hand down..

"I guess you can talk to me about other matters later..."

"Well i can try this..." I put sand burst in my cylinder. I used it straight at the ground.. The ground started to shake as all the loose objects flew up in the air.. I saw a shape of a head.
"RIGHT THERE GRABE IT!" I yelled pointing at he direction.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:42 am

I grabbed it. it was a kobold skull. "This isnt going to work...." I lightly threw the skull at Rikkas head. We have to find the man that his and ruas head so i can give them a good burial.
Back to top Go down
Toasty

Toasty

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:43 am

I stood watching them and waited for something to take us SOMEWARE the dragon was getting restless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

All Plans In Motion - Episode 4
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next