Dragonfly Of Mari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi's Dragonfly~ Full of fun, interesting.. People!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All Plans In Motion - Episode 4

Go down 
+5
generic
Kittah
Rikka
Raziel
Hero
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Raziel

Raziel

All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:01 pm

"No!NO! NO! NO! Don't go back! you and fleta....yes you and fleta....are my only friends....Macha is already suffering...." I look at my arms and skin..."I really have nothing left...you have Piko...your family....Me nothing.....Not even my body is mine anymore...."

I fall to my knees. "Do you know where he is? Where is the man that leads Macha?!"
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:06 pm

I walked towards janos..."Dont be silly...your family to us...your part of the guild..youll always have a place here.,," I glanced at piko and signaled her to stay down.

"I dont know of a man who leads these gods... but im sure if i meet him... were gonna have a loong talk, and whoever it is better hope its with our mouths and not our swords."
Back to top Go down
https://dragonfly.forumotion.net
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:10 pm

"Rikka...I lost the swords....I'm cursed forever......All I am now is a demon..I can't have a family...." I started to cry."All I want is them back....I JUST WANT TO MAKE HIM PAY!" the lights on my arms glowed bright. "Rikka I need the Brionac."
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:14 pm

"Thats the one thing i cannot give you..." I gripped the Brionac....stepped back a little... He doesnt seem like he can control himself.

"I dont care if your a demon...as long as you still have the same heart that you had when we were in filia....your still the same Janos. This brionac...is something that gives my people hope...and giving it away.. is like crushing their hope."
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:18 pm

"That's right. You can only be yourself, don't label yourself under such an ugly name." I said in resonse to Rikka's comment. This guy looks like he need major consoling. The thing a mother does best.
"You're part of a family, don't forget you're in the same guild as us."
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:21 pm

As i ran to the mysterious figures i rub my eyes. What i thought were only two people, were actually 4. I told the others in my party to stop where they are. I didnt want these people to get the wrong idea that we were enemies. After all these could be dragonfly members coming to save their guildmates and i still planned on asking them to join an alliance with me. So i put my sword in its sheathe for now keeping my hand on the hilt. I approach them till i am feet away they dont seem to have noticed me. So i tap the one on the shoulder that seems to be an elf and immiediatly ask in a calm voice.

"Excuse me, do you happen to be a member of dragonfly?"

Last edited by Soulpaladin on Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:22 pm

"No.....you dont understand....when you leave this dungeon you will see what I am....when you hear of vales it will only show more of me. I'm nothing but a demon Janos.....is no more..." I got up and the lights dimmed to nothingness the color on my skin returned."Janos.....Dont end up like us...."The blades started to uncoil off my arm but I wouldnt let them. "Don't leave......I need your help to finish this...." "Find us more swords to reside in then....But we cant allow our friend to become like us." Thier grip onto my body and soul loosened and I looked at Rikka. "I can't do this alone but I don't want help. I showed her the heart of Neahmin. "I don't know if this helps but your people are free."
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:25 pm

"Yes, I am one year member, Piko, lightning-archer and musician. And you are? I don't believe I've seen you at the guild hall before."
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:33 pm

"Hmmph lets just say im new around here" i said with a smirk.

I look to the others in the room i notice one person on the ground. Something didnt seem right about him i examined him more closely. I noticed a strange glowing coming from his arms.Which seemed pretty normal except arms dont glow. I thought about what this could mean completely ignoring what the chick next to me said in response to my questions. I knew what this was and quickly unsheathed my sword and moved at the speed of light next to him. I put my sword at his throat. This young man was a demon...

"Awaken Ace" I said a serious tone in my voice.

"You have some explaining to do friend.Starting with that arm of yours."
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:37 pm

I quickly dropped the heart. Glow became brighter and my skin turned blue again."...get.....AWAY!" A burst of light emitted from both arms knocking the man away. I got up and hid behind Rikka. "I have nothing to explain to you! Get away!" My skin turned back to normal."Stay away......"
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:40 pm

"Back off, newbie." I said, bow, loaded with an arrow, to the ready. "Trust me, you don't want to test my reflexes if you honestly plan to kill this man. I've been known to shoot targets flying at lightning speed and still kill them." I was ready to shoot if necessary, sure this guy almost killed me, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna let somebody else take the job that was rightfully mine. I still wanted him to explain what he meant by "new home."
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:47 pm

I moved and hid behind Piko. "Keep him away from me please...I don't want to kill people I don't have to anymore..." I grabbed onto her. "Protect me for now please."
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:54 pm

A strange light emitted from his eyes and and i felt myself sprawling through the air. I heard him muttering "get away." I landed on the ground with a thud, dirt covered my suit. This was a new suit and he got dirt on it. Now i was pissed him getting dirt on my new suit. Just as i was about to give this little bitch a taste of my power i heard a voice emitting from my spirit weapon.

"Big brother don't do it. Look at him he is scared. I dont know what happened but whatever it was is gone. I dont sense the presence of a demon anymore."

"Ok Ace i shall honor your wishes. I wont hurt this boy, yet if he shows even the slightest hint of that demon dont think i will stop next time." I looked at the girl i had tapped on the shoulder earlier she clearly was not an elf. In order to explain myself i told her these exact words.

"Sorry about almost killing your friend over there, when i see a demon i automatically jump to killing him.I hope we can start over and become friends." I flashed my charming smile and then continued what i was saying.
"Anyyyywayyyyy ill get straight to the point since your dragonfly i wanted to tell you that im going to save your guildmates. Oh and also i would like to form an alliance with you I believe we have a common enemy and if any of us want to end the war that is going to soon take place any minute now I believe we should join up. After all we do want to maintain the peace in erinn?
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:01 am

I stepped out from behind Piko. "There wont be anymore peace in Erinn. With the god's dying the things they governed will be out of control." I picked the heart back up and my arm glowed as soon as I touched it. "This is the heart of the Godess of frenzied warfare, The Godess that cursed the elves. I'm a part of Dragonfly also but I'm not forming an alliance with you. Erinn can burn for all I care.
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:07 am

"You know thats unfortunate"

"Because i was thinking i might know a way to bring your loved ones back assuming thats what your pissed about"

I pulled a shiny metallic box out of my pocket.

I opened the lid inside was a fragment of the thing i wanted the most. Also the key to destroying the gods, destroying the world and passing the limits of the afterlife.

This was a fragment of the world's possible future.

This was the fragment of........................................................................................................... .............................................................................................................................................The Philospher's Stone
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:15 am

"After I'm done with this world I wont want to bring them back."
I walked up to him. "Your stone is no use to me. I don't want peace anymore we will never have that, All I want is justice too many innocents are dead! I hope they went peacefully.....Just thinking about what she did to them....No...NO!" The lights grew Brighter. "Janos keep calm. That isn't the only way, we'll find another way to get them back." the lights dimmed again. "Raziel....We have been forgotten....There is no paradise for us....."
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:26 am

"Well if you dont want to join me i wont force you.In the mean time there is no time to waste! I wont let more people die. Im going to save the rest of dragonfly and I honestly dont care about those gods and their constant bickering. Im just trying to end this war! So you can chill and do nothing and probably die and let your friends die in vain but i wont let another drop of human,elf,or giant blood be spilled anymore. So bye Im off."

With those final words i ran down the hall. My team of heros emerged from the shadows and followed me. As i got deeper in the dungeon i felt my hairs prick up on the back of my neck. I had a bad feeling. Something was waiting for us at the end of this dungeon and whatever it was it wasnt good.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:31 am

That man.....I will make sure to kill him also....he annoyed me the way he talked about them. I'm not sitting here doing nothing....I need to find him...to kill him....then I will have my revenge. "Sorry about attacking you miss."
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:15 am

"That's no problem." I said, lowering my weapon. He seems to have been through a lot, it takes some huge fear or trauma to get a grown man to hide behind me.
So this other guy is here to rescue the guildies... I wish him best of luck without the pass leading to them.
"Heh, sorry to ask, but would you mind coming with me to rescue the guild. I have the pass that leads to them, so we won't be running into that guy from earlier." This would be a nice ice-breaker. "Rikka, you too."

Last edited by Pikochu on Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:17 am

I was about to go on my way but Morrighan appeard next to me crying.

"One of my sister is dead...and the other one is on the verge of death." Morrighan said crying.

"Who could have killed any goddess so easy?" I ask in shock.

"Also some idiots went to Falias..." She said still crying.

"What is Falias?"

"It's the place where I sealed the strongest god, Nuadha, my husband."

"Whoa you have a husband?!?!" I asked shockingly.

"The seal is now broken...Nuadha is going to be free and is going to come after my powers again."

I thought to myself...2 goddess dying and 1 almighty god awakening from his long slumber...Who is that stupid to have anger the god? Must be a selfish person who cares nothing of the world...a very selfish person...If I see this person I will make sure they atone for their sins...I can't even imagine how lowly this person action is...

"All the giants and the residents of Dunbarton have all die also" Morrighan continue.

"Stop Morrighan, no more bad news...plz..." I wanted to cry out for the death of the innocent...

Mosh feels my pain even my spirit weapon Dream started to cry. All these unnessarry death. What will happen when the main war starts? Maybe the ancient weapon can put a stop to this war...I can't resort to the ancient weapon it comes at a great cost.

"Morrighan...there is too many death happening and I am sadden...I don't know what I should do anymore..." I said feeling tears in my eyes.

"Sokkun..." Morrighan said softly.

"Now that your husband seal is broken. Do we have to stop him? Is he going to go on a rampage?"

"I think all he want is my power Sokkun." morrighan replied.

"...Well Morrighan I will be going off and see if there is anything left for me to do." I left Morrighan in the forrest.

My mind started to think of those elves that I left in the care of the Assassin. The balance of Erinn is shifting now that Nuadha is also free...What is going to happen to Erinn now.

Last edited by Hero on Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Klarrann

Klarrann

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:41 am

Macha crawled to me as blood drenched her entire body.

Macha: "...Milord."

I ran to hold her up.

Klarrann: "Why didn't you listen me?"

Macha: "Milord, I'm sorry..."

Those were her lst words as she drew her last breath.

Klarrann: "I swear, I'll bring you back to life Macha."

I cast a preservation spell over Macha to stop her body from decaying. Adniel then came in and reported that he had heard about a mysterious stone that had the power to create and destroy.

Adniel: "Perhaps it'll be able to revive Lady Macha Milord."

Klarrann: "Where is this stone now?"

Adniel: "Rumors have it that the Militian Soul carries this stone Milord."

Klarrann: "Excellent! We've both experienced the loss of a love one. We know what an unpleasant feeling it is. Soul seems to be a man with reason. I'll write him a message and request him use the Philosopher Stone to revive Macha an Neahmain. The Goddess balances the powers of Erinn, without them, Erinn wil be thrown into chaos. I despise the Gods, but these Goddesses are still only their pawns. Soul cares deeply for Erinn, he wouldn't allow to fall into ruin."

Another Assassin then entered the room and he seems histerical.

Assassin: "Milord! Urgent news! Dunbarton and Vales has been destroyed the people are gone!"

Klarrann: "What monsters done this!? Even I would never kill someone who didn't have the ability or even the thought to fight against me."

Assassin: "It was attacked by a man named Janos Milord. He appeares to be feeding his sword. As he rampaged I heard voices from his sword and armor commanding him to kill."

Klarrann: "I let him free thinking he'd learned his lesson. And what did he do to repay my kindness!? He goes on to find another weapon that needs to feed, and he doesn't even feel remorse in killing innoccents! Now even his armor is controlling his actions! A weakling like that can never protect Erinn or create a new paradise for the people! He only desires to spill blood to quench his own selfish thirst! Even if I don't kill him myself! Some chivalrous soul will slay him to pretect Erinn! Whats important now is finding Soul and the Philosopher's stone.

Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:55 am

I stood without out saying anything as i saw soul? was it? appeared and talked to us....I say the fear and confusion in janos's eyes...he killed the goddess...but im not done yet.

"Ok mom lets go..." I said looking at piko.

"Janos....Im not done till figure out who this Man? you speak of is...if he controls the gods then he order Macha to attack Filia..That is unacceptable...He better hope he's prepared for me.." i glanced at the heart....

Everything is happening so fast...soo much death.. i just want to stop it all...the only way to do it is by stopping everything... the gods...the humans...

Last edited by Rikka on Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:16 am

I was hesitant for a moment. "Yes I'll come with you." Before I could move forward somthing stopped me. I fell to my knees and had to put my hands onto my head. "Janos I cannot allow you to go at this time." "Vorador.....This is the first time you've spoken to me." "I do not blame you for the death of my master or for going on this genocidal rampage....Janos you cannot let your anger get the best of you I understand Kain and Rua's deaths took a serious toll on your mind but you have to keep yourself together." "I spent my whole life protecting her Vorador......He spent his life watching my back....They both died because of me....they had nothing to do with this war and they paid with thier lives." "So what do you aim to do then Janos? I see no definite path from your current actions." "I want everyone responisble dead, Everyone that feeds this war will die! The Gods! The Humans! The Elves~ The Giants! And even myself! We all will just continue to fight if no one stops this and even now the ignorant sheep do not see what they are fighting for! Morrighan never lead us out Erinn is not the Paradise she promised us! It's the same war torn world we've fought in for centuries." "Janos." Raziel began to glow brightly "I want to show you something."

There was a Bright flash of light and I found myself standing in the Soul stream. "Why are we here Raziel?" "Janos? JANOS!" Someone nearly tackled me from behind. "Janos what are you doing her?? That elf let you die didnt she!? When she gets here I'll kill her again!" I turned around to see Rua and Kain. "Rua...no Raziel brought me here." I hugged her and broke down crying. "I'm so sorry Rua I'm so sorry I never wanted this to happen. I never should've stayed with you." She smiled. "It's ok Janos, I dont blame you for anything so quit killing yourself over me. Look at you your body is in a horrible coniditon. Janos I was happy the entire time I was alive with you, You gave me my paradise." "What are you talking about Rua?" Kain walked up to us. "Janos I can see it now. Yes we were lied to we will never be taken to paradise but now I can see what It all means. They have a limited power to control us Janos don't you see? They have to ask for our help when they need it they can't make us fight for them we choose to because we believe we have to. Paradise isn't some land we shall be led into. Paradise is what you make of the land you have now and everyones view of it is different. We had our Paradise the whole time Janos we were happy with our lives as long as we had eachother." "But now I have no one, I sent Fleta away......and now I'm marked as a demon for my actions in Vales and Dunbarton." "Janos, I've given you all the answers. Show them the God's have no power over us, Show them we are responsible for creating our own paradise. Free them of their beliefs and allow them to govern themselves. And at the end of that day, Paradise will be yours." I looked at Kain and smiled...I knew what would have to happen...I knew now that I will find a way to bring back those I killed and pay for my sins....I'm the new demon of revenge but like the other two I knew my fate and that I must embrace it when it comes. "Thank you Kain...Thank you Rua I love you both." The light from the Soul stream faded and I realized I was back in Rabbie. "Vorador....Raziel....I now understand why you both are the way you are....after everything done to you all the times you were wronged you eventually realized what the answer was....Thank you both." I stood up and flicked Rikka on the nose. "Next time, just beat me down for misbehaving ok?"
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Admin
Rikka

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:27 am

Janos flicked me in the nose...I crinkled my nose and looked at him and gave him a reassuring smile and wink.
"Dont worry ill give you a beat down...Dont be scared," I said teasingly, "Ill protect you and everyone else."

I felt something weird in my body.... a feeling of something sooo unfamiliar but familiar at the same time...I looked at my hands...i shook my head, im not going to let this feeling get to me... i got to focus!
I put my hand out to shake Janos's, "Welcome to the family."
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:57 am

I didn't shake her hand. "Sorry but that's definately going to have to wait. I'm not ready for commitment just yet." I stepped onto the Altar. "Lets get going shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Plans In Motion - Episode 4   All Plans In Motion - Episode 4 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

All Plans In Motion - Episode 4
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next